[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boatn'RV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Boat n Rv Banner.jpg (206KB, 960x300px) Image search: [Google]
Boat n Rv Banner.jpg
206KB, 960x300px
Anybody want to get a cheap camper or boat?
We have a few locations up and down the east coast of the US and make our own units so we can sell them for a good price as well. Also, as of March 10th, we have our Pre-Summer sales starting and you can get a good percentage off of your purchase if you decide to get one here.
At our Ridgeland SC location alone we have over 150 Campers for sale, as well as our factory direct Caravelle bowriders and center consoles. We carry pretty much every brand of camper except Airstream and we also service and detail every unit we sell before it leaves the lot, as well as those we take in as trades. This weekend, the 18th and 19th of March, if you come in and decide to purchase one, we will provide a rain-check for unit winterization at any of our locations due to the fact that summer is right around the corner.
I'm not being paid to do this either; I genuinely enjoy working here because the atmosphere is great and we tend to satisfy everybody who is looking for the perfect boat or camper, save for a few unhappy customers who do end up satisfied after we help them out. Thank you in advance if you decide to come in this weekend
>>
>>968832
Also, if you have had an experience with us before let me know and if it was bad I can see what we could do to assist you, and if it was good we appreciate the comments
>>
>someone posts about a tool they like
>"SHILL!!!!!"
>company makes a literal advertisement post
>nothing
>>
>>968839
like I said, I'm not being paid to do this. I do actually like working here
>>
File: IMG_2936.jpg (136KB, 693x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2936.jpg
136KB, 693x460px
>>968840
I actually like dicks
>>
>>968842
Well if you like dick we have boats you can use after taking all the (fishing) poles you're gonna get
>>
>>968839
This nigger is just trying to up his sales. Who knowns he may have a baby on the way those fickers are expensive for like 30 years.

I normally hate shills but this guy is just direct with it.
>>
>>968832
I already own an RV. Fuck your advertising you faggot.
>>
>>968832
Already have RhinoVirus. But thanks.
>>
We've got Paw-Paw's Camper City here.

Paw-Paw exploits his grand-children. They kick the RV'S tire and say "Das uh gud campa Paw-paw". Then Paw-paw high fives'em and says, "Awriht!".

Never bought one, but come see us in one of our many locations, ya'll.
>>
>>969044
That's better than our Toyota dealer. His kids run around yelling like the annoying jackasses they are, while he spews the monthly specials.

Come on down and see us! You'll be glad you did!
>>
>>969047
Then there's Richard "S&M" Woolwine.

"Come see us at Woolwine Ford, where we'll treat you like we want to be treated".
>>
>>968844
I think I see what you did thar.
>>
File: BoatNrv.jpg (80KB, 391x413px) Image search: [Google]
BoatNrv.jpg
80KB, 391x413px
Why would anyone go to a biz that advertises in a 4chan thread?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.