[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but i couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but i couldn't find any information from anywhere else, but...

What is the purpose of Tattoos like these?
>>
Also what are they called?
>>
>>968363
They make you look like pretentious douchebag

>>968364
They are called pretentious douchebag tattoos
>>
>>968373
Thanks bro
>>
>>968363
I believe these tattoos are old indian codes for "I suck dick" or "I enjoy penis in my mouth" roughly translated. You should definitely get one and then come to me so I can laugh at you and not hire you.

>get the fuck off /out/
>>
>>968374
np
>>
>>968363
Thorn said it's something to do with the horizon
>>
It's a great way to entrench yourself on the front lines in the war against society and steady employment.
>>
File: kirinoSnacks.gif (98KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
kirinoSnacks.gif
98KB, 640x360px
>>968363
the same as any other form of self decoration: to attract a sexual partner
>>
File: 1489363576056.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489363576056.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>>968409
>Thorn
>mfw he is what I picture all the /out/ists as
>>
>>968363
It makes gutter punks thin you're kewl.
>>
File: img_0368[1].jpg (28KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
img_0368[1].jpg
28KB, 300x225px
>>968363
>2017
>not having a visual means of levelling your sunglasses

keep up
>>
>>968865
It actually makes them mad and they have to crust check you to make sure your blue lines arent an affront to their culture
>>
>>968418
What did they mean by this
>>
>>968907
They meant you cant contribute in any meaningful way if you tattoo lines on your face

>but who would want to
>>
File: tumblr_mdg4zqU74D1qal5v3o1_1280.jpg (60KB, 891x676px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdg4zqU74D1qal5v3o1_1280.jpg
60KB, 891x676px
>>968363
They symbolize the wearers disdain for things such as "jobs" and "society".

I'm sure the nice folks in >>965356 will have some things to say about it.

Things like "You dont even get it normie; I live in a bus with my 4 dogs and no one cares that my face is covered in prison ink lines"
>>
File: ravenman_by_anubish-d6s98ei.jpg (269KB, 739x1046px) Image search: [Google]
ravenman_by_anubish-d6s98ei.jpg
269KB, 739x1046px
>>968363
Jeeez the replies to this are unusually autistic, /out/ usually doesn't shriek "Degenerate! Muh job application! faggot, REEEEE"
Half the threads on this fourm are about hippies and smoking pot in the woods. Most /out/ doesnt even hunt or skin game so it seems ironic that all of a sudden tons of anons start acting like macho dad-core posers.

REGARDING THE TATTOO
Dont think there is a name for it, but I know that in colder areas snow blindness is a concern and tribes use to use charcoal to mark under their eyes (sort of like how professional football players put lines under theirs) to in theory absorb some of the light which would normally hit the eye, i have no clue if this actually works but it seems to be that the tattooing below the eye with dark ink would have the same effect.
>>
>>969126
>/out/ usually doesn't shriek "Degenerate! Muh job application! faggot, REEEEE"

wut
>>
>>969126
Eskimos used snow goggles though. Also, most threads aren't about pot smoking. There are probably more pipe tobacco threads then there are weed threads.
>>
File: outacite1.jpg (233KB, 409x622px) Image search: [Google]
outacite1.jpg
233KB, 409x622px
>>968363
White guys with a boner for "muh native ancestry" cribbing of Cherokee and various Algonquin traditions.

>>969126
Not even close. Not wide enough, dark enough or in the right place.
>>
>>969126
>the tattooing below the eye with dark ink would have the same effect.

now who's being unusually autistic
>>
>>969165
>White guys with a boner for "muh native ancestry" cribbing of Cherokee and various Algonquin traditions.

DING DING DING! We have a winner!
>>
why does this thread exist
>>
>>969165
lol. the tatty is just a way of making urself an honorary nigger. none of the benefits, just all the fuckery.
>>
>>969711
why were you born? fuck off.
>>
>>969735
wtf fuck you
>>
>>969126
>>969165
>>969572
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_black

Again, I have no idea if this actually works (or as other anon pointed out if it is even thick/dark enough to matter) but here is a Wikipedia article if interested.
>>
>>969752
Like the tripfag >>969165 said:
Not even close. Not wide enough, dark enough or in the right place
>>
>>969752
these tats are literally just a call back to pre civilization tribal societies that lived outside and roamed forever. there is nothing else practical or special about them. people who live outside want to show off and have face tats so they get them. i have met tens of causey holier-than-thou tramps and hobos with these tattoos. honestly, i would do them if not for faggots like thorn. just another cool traditional thing ruined by lame hipsters. like others ITT said, face tats are the job destroyer. many people also do shit like this to confirm to themselves they will never turn back. some times they come from actual ancestral lines, mostly not.

t. /hgt/ OP
>>
>be white christian heterosexual male
>fight hard, with almost every civilisation in the world, often die, often loose
>after centuries of ennormous struggle, you win with everyone, because your philosophical, ethical & religious doctrine is superior to any other, allows the most justice, civil liberties & progress
>100 years later your descendants pretend to be like the dumb, primitive savages you subdued
>>
>>969839
>be pioneer
>leave homeland for a chance at muh own land
>abandon culture and civilization
>go to new land where over time lots of peoples and cultures come together and form a shitty mixture
>wonder why my descendants struggle with their identity and culture
>>
>>968363
They were for pain relief.
>>
>>970212
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/can-tattoos-be-medicinal-156450609/
>>
File: 1396468517229.jpg (43KB, 449x449px) Image search: [Google]
1396468517229.jpg
43KB, 449x449px
>>969839
>because your philosophical, ethical & religious doctrine is superior to any other, allows the most justice, civil liberties & progress
>>
>>970220
Alright fishy, which culture is better at that stuff than the western culture?
>>
>>970248
>western culture
>western religion

Pick one.
>>
>>970248
what >>970249 said
pick one
>>
>>970258
>>970249
No I don't. Christianity is an integral part of western culture, regardless of you being religious or not, it is part of your thinking and moral understanding too. It informed the ideologies of our philosophers throughout the ages, just as much as the ancient greeks and romans did.
>>
>>970323
Youre wrong and a total retarded bitch ass faggot know nothing jesusboo.

Eat a fat dick and then go away.
>>
>>970327
What you are feeling right now is called cognitive dissonance, sufferers often get irrationally angry and throw insults around like angry children.
>>
>>970330
Ohhhh so you're butthurt i called you like i saw you? Go figure. You project whatever you need to onto me to feel ok about your pathetic self.

Lick my ass papa smurf
>>
>>970335
I'm an atheist by the way, but keep going
>>
>>970338
What point do you think that proves you colossal fucking faggot?
>>
>>970339
I just reduced the range of your insults to faggotry apparently
>>
File: 4414243_f248.jpg (12KB, 248x201px) Image search: [Google]
4414243_f248.jpg
12KB, 248x201px
>>968363
I DUNNO WHAT ARE THESE FOR YOU FUCKING TARD??
>>
>>970340
You are still a jesusboo. More accurately maybe religionboo. Your ideas are wrong, and you're a dumb piece of shit arguing with me on 4chan. Any way you look at this you're losing. Fuck you, kys you stupid piece of shit.
>>
>>970350
>You are wrong
>No you are wrong
I wouldn't call that arguing. Arguing requires arguments, which you aren't giving. I am making fun of you instead.
>>
>>970520
Keep telling yourself that faggot, and while your at it blow me
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.