[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PCT/AT logistics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: p7200143.jpg (3MB, 3968x2976px) Image search: [Google]
p7200143.jpg
3MB, 3968x2976px
Hey European and other non american thru hike fags, how do you deal with your supplies for the trip? Is there any company that does that kind of job for you? Thanks
>>
Those tits are enormous. Source?
>>
>>967612
If you're on the AT just get a pizza delivered. There's always cell service and towns every couple miles
>>
>>967612
Looks wheelchair accessible...good thing they have all the gear the REI rep said they'd need.

>eastern seaboard sucks nigger dicks.
>>
>>967685
This, both trails frequently cross enough towns that hikers can just buy most of their supplies. If there's anything you don't want to carry, you just mail it ahead
>>
>>967630
Lol, I thru hiked with these girls back in 2011. The one on the left was called Tigerlilly and on the right was Fuzzy Navel.

https://2179milejourney.wordpress.com/2011/03/31/they-call-me-fuzzy-navel/

this is the one on the right's bullshit blog. She quit in Mass. went home for a few weeks, came back and hitchiked to Katahdin. The one on the left was cool.
>>
>>967694
Did you ever compliment her on her breasts?
>>
>>967612
Only faggots and tryhards are through hikers
They want to go from A to B so they can brag about it
These are the same assholes who want to climb the highest peak
Find an interesting region, explore it, and leave the bragging for casuals
>>
>>967796
> complains about people trying to be counter-culture
> tries to be counter-counter-culture

> complains about faggots
> is a faggot
>>
>>967796
Soooo, what do you do outside anon? Sounds like you've got some insecurities...
>>
>>967796
Why do you care?
>>
File: 100MilesSign.jpg (145KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
100MilesSign.jpg
145KB, 500x517px
>>967685
>There's always cell service
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/26/hiker-who-went-missing-on-appalachian-trail-survived-26-days-before-dying

>and towns every couple miles
What about the 100 mile wilderness?
>>
>>967828
>100 miles of maintained trail
>10 days
lol
>>
>>967828
That lady is the type of person who drives off a cliff if her Garmin says it's a road.
>>
>>967828
>Spent a month <2 miles from the trail and <100 yards from a logging road before dying.
>Set up camp under canopy rather than in a clearing where her tent could be seen
Did she not have a fucking compass or what?
I'm seriously baffled by this
>>
>>967833
I'd assume they say 10 days' supplies to be on the safe side, as you should always bring more than you're likely to need.
>>
File: 1343796872810.jpg (76KB, 476x399px) Image search: [Google]
1343796872810.jpg
76KB, 476x399px
>>967828
>The camp was less than two miles from the Appalachian trail. Adam wrote that walking south from the campsite, the dense forest became open woods with good visibility after 60-70 yards, and after another 25 minutes he found “a clear logging road” that led to lodging. In total the walk took about 30 minutes.
too bad she had children before she died
>>
>>968034
>too bad she had children before she died

10,000% this.

There is a chance she was starting to have dementia and that is the reason she fucked up. She was 66yo after all.
>>
>>967833
Remember, they make signs for stupid people.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.