[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bargain Alert

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Therm-a-rest Z-rest Sleeping mat on clearance at Walmart.

Just picked one up for $21.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Therm-a-Rest-Z-Rest-Sleeping-Pad/45468112
>>
>>967465
>$21
how'd you score that? link lists it for $28.48.
>>
>>967471
It's on clearance at the store. It wasn't even in the sporting goods department it had been moved to a clearance isle behind the Easter crap. Employee said that means they are probably going to stop carrying that item.

Huntsville, AL University Dr location, had 4 or 5 left when I got mine.
>>
>>967465
Never seen a green one before. I had the original grey/orange version until i went with the SOL. I guess if it's got a good thermal rating you got a good deal. The basically last forever.
>>
>>967552
R value is 2.2 which is plenty for the vast majority of situations I find myself in when out and about in Alabama.
>>
File: IMG_2821.png (191KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2821.png
191KB, 640x1136px
>>967465
Just to remind errybody, I LOVE DICKS

Seriously I know they don't always have top notch bushcrafter endorsed stuff, but it's worth signing up for the Dick's Scorecard and getting on their email list. Almost every Thursday morning they send out an email with their flash sales that last until 10PM EST that night. Some weeks it's a bunch of trash, but other times they have incredible prices. Lots of end of season deals where you can get 50%+ off expensive items like tents and sleeping bags and dehydrators. Last week they had a ton of nice tackle bags on sale and were asking $30-$40 for bags that retail for $60-$100 everywhere else.
>>
>>967557
Attack of the killer shills. WTF /out? I'm just visiting from /k/ but this kind of shit wouldn't fly over there...
>>
>>967575
You say that now but one day you will sign up for the Scorecard™ and catch one of the flash sales and git urself a $400 scope or something for $120 and start loving Dicks just like I do.

They are mediocre with outdoors stuff, especially compared to the places I normally shop like Bass Pro but they have the best sales out of anybody.
>>
>>967557
>Dicks sporting goods.
Went last night. I leave about a year's time between visits because that's how long it takes to forget Dicks sucks. I wanted some steel shot, but reloading supplies are only sold through the gun counter because security and they go basplody.
Its a bag of steel pellets. They wouldn't sell to me because the only gun counter certified employees had left for the evening.
Store hrs, open until 9:30.
My visit @ 8:15.
Dicks.
More than a name, an attitude.
>>
>>967577
Dicks can eat a bag of dicks after the shit they pulled after sandy hook. No self-respecting 2nd amendment supporter I know spends a fucking dime there. You can get everything they sell cheaper somewhere else anydamnway.
>>
>>967582
Wut did they even do?

Dick's doesn't make their money on outdoors shit anyway, they sell more apparel and shoes than anything which kinda sucks. Gander Mtn is a decent one tho because they are a little better on pricing than Bass Pro and Cabela's bur still focus more on outdoors shit.
>>
>>967575
>tourist
>thinking we give a fuck about your opinion
and everyone over here knows bepis is a faggot and to ignore him
>>
>>967589
http://www.businessinsider.com/dicks-sporting-goods-suspends-rifle-sales-2012-12

And on top of that they had sold a bunch of ARs for cheap on black Friday they didn't actually have in stock and jerked people around for months on it.

>>967601
/k/ loves you too. Just trying to share a deal on some decent kit. Take it. Leave it. cry your boi pucci to sleep over it. I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>967465
>https://www.walmart.com/ip/Therm-a-Rest-Z-Rest-Sleeping-Pad/45468112

It's Wal-Mart....probably been bought and returned a dozen times by people certain to smell fantastic.
>>
>>967492
>Employee said that means they are probably going to stop carrying that item.

Of course they are, it's a good value item, can't have that.
>>
>>967611
It was packaged in some weird cellophane-type plastic. No way I could see to reseal it perfectly once opened. Smelled like foam.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.