[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a Dick appreciation thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: fBrgPXB.png (99KB, 320x246px) Image search: [Google]
fBrgPXB.png
99KB, 320x246px
Can we have a Dick appreciation thread?
>>
File: dicks-thumb-450x262-69583.jpg (41KB, 450x262px) Image search: [Google]
dicks-thumb-450x262-69583.jpg
41KB, 450x262px
Dick's has reasonable prices and for a large national chain I find their staff to be very knowledgeable.
>>
You may pleasure yourself by sucking my cock. That would be dick appreciation in my book.
>>
>>962952
>>962965
Couple a funny guys eh?
I remember when dick was revered on this board.
/out/ has gone pretty far downhill since then.
>>
>>963072
I don't know dick.
>>
>>962946
I love this MAn. I watch Alone almost yearly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss

Get Comfy /out/
>>
Based Dick. Does anybody have those links to the full lenght documentaries?
>>
>>963072
Most people on this board really enjoy Dick, but there's a certain small group that tried to turn Dick into a political icon so it became really hard to have good threads about Dick.
>>
As a woodworker and home builder, i believe i could replicate his life.
Is it still possible to homestead a lake in alaska?
>>
>>963172
Is there more than one?
>>
>>962946

if you're into this style. watch Happy People : A year in the Taiga. it's on netflix streaming. 10/10 honestly
>>
>>963619
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1pOjj49d9Y

it's about a dude/family/village who are self-sustaining in the Siberian wilderness
>>
>>963620
>self-sustaining

Not quite, but pretty close anyway.

Fucking great film.
>>
>>963072
Most people grow out of hero worship
>>
>>963073
>meaning, i love dick

You just outed yourself, fag.
>>
>>962952
Dick's.
It's more than a name, it's an attitude.
>>
>>963665
Says the disgusting breeder
>>
>>963338
You can homestead anywhere, but if you're asking if you can still just go to Alaska and get free land, no.
>>
>>963338
You can still buy relatively cheap land in Alaska, just be really diligent and check it out before you buy. A lot of it is swamp land that would either be useless or very expensive to build on.
>>
>>963845
>disgusting breeder
Is this a meme?
>>
>>963983
No just a painful reality for some.
The two things i would change in my life would be going to a less prestigious school for college and not having kids.
Save your money kids, no one gives a fuck where you went to college except sluts on tinder.
>>
>>963981
>relatively cheap
How cheap is cheap?
I want to be near good fishing and hunting .
Like walking distance
>>
TFW PBS shows this but stops every 10 minutes to beg for money
>>
>>964072
>and not having kids
shitbag father detected
>>
>>964655
I would be a great father if i could see my kids regularly. Ex wife keeps moving cities because the grass is always greener.
Takes me forever to find a job in my field near her new home, finally get one, settle into a routine, kids get used to seeing me and start to love me again...time to move.
Guess who pays for all the moving trucks?
I love my kids but this life is miserable.
>>
>>962946
I like dick, no homo.
>>
>>962946
>Dick appreciation thread
>>>/h/
>>
>>964797
Your problem is not having kids but having kids with a shitty wife. I say, you get rid of the wife and if you are not caught, life will become good.
>>
>>963607
There are two I think, there was a Google docs link which had them but I lost the link, or it died.
>>
>>964963
Does anyone have this?
>>
>>964958
They are all shitty after 35 anon.
By 45 you are saddled with a fat angry earth mama
>>
>>963607
There's two, the second one is just stuff that didn't make the first cut. B-roll if you will. It's not bad, but it doesn't really add anything. Apparently there's still enough footage for a third installment, Dick filmed himself doing EVERYTHING.
>>
>>967015
This guy is right but however its all worth seeing, very comfy.
>>
Sometimes after a long night at the bar I would get some Dick's, go home, wrap myself in a blanket and watch Dick.
Comfy as fuck.
>>
>>967044
>>
>>964599
right

and they've been showing it for how many years now?

time to fund a continuation of his ideas to generate some new content
>>
>>964599
Those begging idoits need to stop now because youtube is killing them
>>
>>962946
It felt good to be back in a Dick thread again, where everything seemed at peace.
>>
>>967075
hello seattle bro
>>
>>968358
I see what you did there and I like it
>>
>>968360
Formerly, now an Alaska bro.
>>
>>967044
Nothing like gorging yourself on a bag of Dick's
>>
>>963098
that voice over was nice to listen to then i heard his real voice fuck that shit still haunts me.
>>
http://fmovies.to/film/alone-in-the-wilderness.xr1kv/z19n6w

heres a link that works for the first documentary
>>
>>969540
Where did you hear his voice?
>>
>>963098
wouldn't it be great if a bunch of us pooled funds, bought a great place by a lake in montana or something and went out and built a cabin with hand tools one summer or something? I've started a little bit of a hand tool collection. Found a place that also supplies those larger auger bits dick uses. One day I tell you...
>>
File: 1466888440638.png (66KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1466888440638.png
66KB, 300x300px
>Live in the United Cuckdom
>All the land privately owned by foreign billionaires who think its just so cool to have hundreds of acres and a castle
>>
>>971180
Come to canada
>>
>>967075
Overrated. The fries are as limp and greasy as my dick.
>>
>>963620
>>963619
>watched it
>cried like a little bitch at one part when he talks about his dog smoky

it's not very happy anon ;_;
>>
>>973781
are you a little bitch?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.