/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WIsc/out/s General #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 29

File: WI.png (93KB, 363x372px) Image search: [Google]
WI.png
93KB, 363x372px
Ice Age Trail
http://www.iceagetrail.org/

North Country Trail
https://northcountrytrail.org/trail/states/wisconsin/

There's 12 of us?

>is into hunting, fishing, camping, canoeing and backpacking.
>>
File: DL.jpg (39KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
DL.jpg
39KB, 800x400px
Devil's Lake
>>
File: Brule Tributary.jpg (405KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Brule Tributary.jpg
405KB, 768x1024px
>>
File: Along Doughboy's Trail.jpg (392KB, 973x730px) Image search: [Google]
Along Doughboy's Trail.jpg
392KB, 973x730px
>>
Hell yes!
>>
File: rockisland1.jpg (171KB, 580x387px) Image search: [Google]
rockisland1.jpg
171KB, 580x387px
I love this place. One of the most amazing places I've been in this state.
>>
File: Rock-Island-6.20140.jpg (198KB, 864x576px) Image search: [Google]
Rock-Island-6.20140.jpg
198KB, 864x576px
My significant other is moving to Madison soon from the UK - where are some "must-go" spots? We're both totally okay with a lot of hiking/backpacking/camping.
>>
>>961290
>>>/soc/
>>
File: Fall at Bond Falls (2)-L.jpg (248KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
Fall at Bond Falls (2)-L.jpg
248KB, 800x534px
I'm originally from central then northern WI, though. Love it up there. Shit for being a bored teenager but incredible for being /out/.
>>
And Minnesota ain't got shit on our lakes, desu.
>>
some good shit in the driftless
>>
>>961290
Mukwonago reporting in.
>>
>>961929
Pewit's Nest?
>>
File: 649_carver.jpg (51KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
649_carver.jpg
51KB, 360x240px
If you made this based on the results from the data mining thread, I'm the Janesville --> Milwaukee anon.
If you're in the Rock/Walworth/Jefferson County area, Carver's Rock (pic related) is a nice park, along with the Ice Age and Rock River trails that are in the area. JSOL out on the edge of Janesville is nice for some light hiking, too.
I've been getting into climbing a lot as of late, but only at the gym. Looking to plan a camping and climbing trip at Devil's Lake once it gets a little warmer
>>
File: Glacial Drumlin Trail.jpg (452KB, 730x973px) Image search: [Google]
Glacial Drumlin Trail.jpg
452KB, 730x973px
>>961963
>Devil's Lake
Reserve it asap. That place is crazy busy.

Waukeshanon from the other thread, here.
>>
>>961290
New Wisconsinite reporting
>>
>>961969
Oh yeah, I've been there a bunch just to hike and whatever so I know how it can get. We'll probably camp at mirror Lake and just go down to DL for some climbing and day hikes
>>
File: FB_IMG_1442806495331.jpg (148KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1442806495331.jpg
148KB, 960x720px
shawano county reporting in.
>>
>>961945
Yep! Great day out.
>>
>>962048
Used to live near Marion, haven't been back in ages... anything good?
>>
>>962119
probably. ive been out to Navarro to hunt and that was nice, but I spend more time on the Menominee reservation for my forestry job.
>>
File: 59996390.jpg (244KB, 685x1024px) Image search: [Google]
59996390.jpg
244KB, 685x1024px
Morgan falls. In Ashland Co ,South of Ashland about 15 miles. EZ half mile hike from the road. Bayfield county from the other thread.
>>
>>962129
How sparsely populated is the peninsula up in northern Bayfield county? Going to look at a property up there this spring.
>>
File: Manitou falls.jpg (133KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Manitou falls.jpg
133KB, 540x960px
Madisonfag here. Went up to Superior/Duluth during that warm-up we had a few weeks ago and checkout out Manitou Falls in Pattison State Park
>>
>>962149
Not that dude, but I have relatives who live up there.

It gets some solid tourism during the summer because of the Apostle Islands and if the Ice Caves are accessible, it becomes really popular in winter. They mostly stay around Bayfield and La Pointe.

I fucking love that part of the state. Lake Superior, Namakagon, the Brule.
>>
I'm moving to Madison in July. What's the best /out/ things to do around there? I've camped out near Devil's Lake and climbed the rocks around there, before.
>>
>>962149
I think the population of bayfield county is between 15&16 thousand. Lots of national,state,county public property. So a lot of room to roam. I sure do like living here.
>>
>>962202
Four lakes within the city itself, so there's a lot of water opportunities. Lots of bike trails. Lots of parks. Governor Nelson State Park is nice for a hike. Nothing too intense but still enjoyable. If you venture out into the outlying areas, there are a few parks and wildlife areas that feel more secluded and allow hunting. Lots of water within a short drive too.
>>
>>962149
And most of that population is near the town's. So yes it is fairly sparse. Which is good. Where about are you looking?
>>
I recently moved to Green Bay. What is there to do here?
>>
>>962412
I'm not from the area, but you have the Fox River and the bay for fishing and it looks like there's some public land out by Black Creek. You could also take a drive up to Door County, but in the summer it's a tourist trap. There are some really cool secluded places if you know where to go. Also good places to eat, make sure you hit up a fish boil.

Waushara county here, lots of DNR land for walking around and hunting. Also decently rural. I just wish we didn't have so many damn campgrounds.
>>
>>962357
Just outside of Bayfield.
>>
File: 1473384323274.gif (879KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473384323274.gif
879KB, 500x400px
>>
>>962865
South West of Ashland maybe 10 miles.
>>
Lifetime Wisconsinite here

Driftless Region is fucking sick. Go hiking at the trail system within the Kickapoo preserve.

Just surf around all of the state natural areas and state parks within the driftless region. TONS of cool shit. A lot of lesser known stuff you can find on google too.
My favorites in Wisconsin
>Wildcat mountain state park
>Spring green preserve
>Kettle Moraine Southern Unit (Ice age trail)
>Rock Island
>Ellison bay bluffs
>Ellison Bay Headlands
>Pewits Nest
>Kickapoo valley reserve
>Governor Dodge State Park (if you get deep into the forest it gets cool)
>Cave point county park
>Mink River State Natural Area (shit gets rugged)
>Nicolet National Forest (place is pretty fucking intense/scary actually)
>Cathedral Pines Natural Area
>>
>>961308
From this area. Place is awesome.
>>
>>963136

>Kettle Moraine Southern Unit (Ice age trail)

I basically lived there one summer because I was taking classes at a nearby university and couldn't find a place to stay. One of my better decisions in life. I'd get done with class at sunset, drive down this beautiful country road that gets lit up with fireflies, and pull into camp with just enough light left to round up a few logs, eat supper, and turn in. Had an awesome campsite too, it was a hike down site that was tucked away in its own little enclave that made it seem like you were completely isolated even though it wasn't far from the road or other sites.
>>
>>963137
I always thought it'd be awesome to live in Door County. Besides all the blatant tourism, I guess.

>>963136
Awesome list... Nicolet is pretty fucking next level.
>>
>>963136
>>Nicolet National Forest (place is pretty fucking intense/scary actually)
>>Cathedral Pines Natural Area

Madison anon here. Any specific spots in either? Been wanting to go to both for a few years now, but I'm not at all familiar with the area.
>>
Copper falls was great, went last fall
>>
>>962989
marengo or highbridge?
>>
>>963151
>living in Door County
It's okay, the isolation is actually pretty fucking brutal in the off-season. There are hardly any women up there, and the entire county is completely closed down for 9 months. Barely even a restaraunt open. Of course there's no traffic or crime either, so that's cool.

If I were to live somewhere super isolated like that again, I would move near the rockies out West. Door County is really fucking landlocked, and I'd rather be around deserts/mountains if I'm going to be that isolated.

>Nicolet national forest is next level
Dude it's so underrated. I talk to people all the time who haven't been there.
>>
>>963230
Cathedral pines is pretty small. You have to take a long dirt road to get there though. I actually got a little lost the first time I went hiking there, so be careful.

>Nicolet Nat forest
Place is pretty fucking big, and i've only been there twice. Try the North Country or Ice age trail that cuts through there, otherwise check out the trails on the internet. Looks like they have a lot of bluffs/gorges and shit like that.

Just driving through there I saw a few awesome looking trailheads.
>>
>>963150
That's sick, Kettle Moraine Southern Unit is actually one of the most geographically diverse areas I've ever seen in the Midwest.

Even though it's close to a lot of towns/cities, it's crazy how diverse the Ice Age Trail is through that area. You go through pine forests/wetlands/prairie fields/bluffs all within a mile.

Dude have you noticed some weirdos lurking around out there though? The last few times I've been there I have seen a bunch of really creepy people walking the trails who won't make eye contact and act...suspicious.

The last time I went there, some ass hole had a fucking doberman pinscher off a leash, and he was far away from it. I asked him to put the dog on a leash since it was acting aggressive and he got all butthurt.

I'm kind of giving up on the place because of the recent influx of weirdos there, plus there have been some murders of college aged males in Whitewater too.
>>
>>962202
Devil's lake is a tourist trap. It'd be sick if there weren't a bunch of concrete roads and if every retard across the state didn't congregate there to have an /out/ experience.

If you drive like an hour west into the country, it gets sick. Go check out spots near Ontario, WI. There's some gorgeous landscape, a few good hiking trails in the Kickapoo preserve, good canoeing, and a big Amish population on the outskirts.
>>
>>963590
The KM southern unit has become a yuppie dog park in spots. I've been hunting the areas around Eagle and Ottawa Lake on and off for about 25 years. You should see the face of a dog owner when you turn the corner carrying a shotgun. Either they desperately call for Fido, or they are pretty chill. We've been confronted by people trying to tell us we were breaking the law by small game hunting there. When I asked if they wanted to come with us to find a game warden, they fucked off.

Overall, it's a beautiful place. The dog walker infestation and lack of dispersed camping are really the only downsides.
>>
I hunt in the Chequamegon national forest about a half hour out of Hayward, and I've seen some pretty cool things there. Find a map of the fire roads and go from there. Depending on where you go, the woods are a bitch to walk through because of a nasty wind storm 2 (?) years ago. I have some cool pictures from my deer stand but they were on my old phone and I don't think I had them backed up.
>>
>>963692
i used to hunt the mocqua pine barrens until that storm pretty much destroyed all my good grouse spots.
>>
>>963692
Been planning on checking that place out this summer. Any suggestions on where to go? What kind of cool stuff have you seen out there?
>>
File: eagle.jpg (1MB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
eagle.jpg
1MB, 3072x1728px
near mason
>>
>>963572
Further north . Between Ashland and Benoit. Close enough to town that it isn't too far for groceries or whatever, but far enough away from town to not feel cramped. Only have 20 acres but I sure do like my little piece of the world. I'm sure you will like it up by bayfield. Plenty of stuff to do if you like the outdoors.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (6KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
6KB, 194x259px
Chippewa flowage near Hayward. 13000 acres. Plenty of camping, lodging. Decent fishing. Many other lakes nearby.
>>
>>963695
Not really any suggestions on where to go because I've never been on trails. As for cool things, just aesthetic creeks and shit. One year my brother and I found a stump from when the forest burned down and he could sit inside it. I'll check my external hard drive tomorrow or the next day to see if I have any of the pictures saved.
>>
>>963757
Looking-for-land-anon, here. You have a cabin? Conventional house?
>>
>>963583
Didn't realize it was so crazy up there in winter. I used to live up near Minocqua but even that's not so bad because of all the winter recreation tourism. It got worse when you headed up toward Presque Isle or anything up that way though.

Gonna be heading to Rock Island again this summer, can't wait for that. I want to spend a bit more time on Washington Island as well, not sure what spots are good there though since last time I had to speed across the island to catch a ferry.
>>
>>964079
Not looking to buy or sell currently. Have house. Cabin about 40 miles away. Have seen some vacant land for sale around.usually any thing with any acreage is spendy.
>>
File: 2012-09-01_13-59-02_770.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
2012-09-01_13-59-02_770.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Apostle islands national lakeshore. Squaw bay caves are cool to see by boat or kayak. Weather& wave conditions can change rapidly. I think there are guide services that take kayakers out that know the area and lake conditions. I've only been there by boat or on the ice.
>>
>>964697
I would suggest to take a guide if you want to do that, every few years out of towners perish because they underestimated the lake, conditions change VERY rapidly
>>
File: Roche-A-Cri State Park.jpg (28KB, 450x336px) Image search: [Google]
Roche-A-Cri State Park.jpg
28KB, 450x336px
>>
Currently in Stevens Point for college, from Waukesha though
>>
I'll be up in Amberg this weekend taking care of a feral dog problem. A buddy and I are headed up there to fix a fence, cut some downed trees, and drink whiskey.
>>
File: 662.jpg (65KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
662.jpg
65KB, 960x540px
Oh my god, what the fucks up. I was just about to head out to WI for a hiking trip and I have so many questions.

I have little experience with survivalist shit, but I've hiked a lot and am (relatively) /fit/. I'm bringing my Jeep and dog along as well.

If I'm not camping overnight (might sleep in the Jeep though), what should I bring to somewhere like the Ice Age trail in the winter? How fucked am I if I just bring warm gear, food /drink for me and the dog, a flask of bourbon and some cigs?

Where should I hit the trail first? I'm coming from IL.

I'm a complete scrub so I don't know much of these things.
>>
>>961319
Scandifag here. Looks great out there! You folks are lucky.
>>
>>966670
>from Waukesha

I know this pain.
>>
>>966796
Check out the Ice Age Trail Alliance's Site: http://www.iceagetrail.org/
They highlight a few cool portions of the trail. The thing is, though, that there are so many segments that are so varied that there's options for any style of hiking. The areas in southern Wisconsin are generally pretty accessible, but you get up to Chippewa and Taylor counties and the trail is much more rugged and remote. So if you just layer properly and day hike, you'd probably be good to go without needing much. You'll probably freeze your ass off sleeping in a jeep though.
>>
File: quincybluff.jpg (79KB, 564x427px) Image search: [Google]
quincybluff.jpg
79KB, 564x427px
>>966630
Wanted to check this place out.

Anybody ever been to Quincy Bluff in the driftless region? I hear it is a pretty unique place in Wisconsin. I haven't checked it out because I heard wolves live there though.

Here's a pic
>>
>>967315
Wolves aren't really anything to worry about, especially during the day.
>>
Anyone in the St.Croix County ares have any recommendations for places to get innawoods? I know a couple round here, but always hunting for new spots.

also New Richmond area reporting in.
>>
Jesus, 31 unique posters...

What's everyone's next /out/ venture? Can the weather be less shit yet?
>>
>>963136
I actually got a group of 5th graders turned around when I was teaching them Orienteering and Compass/Pace in the Nicolet. Aaand thats when I learned to never leave checking the bearings up to 10 year olds.
>>
>>970548
Someone told me that we're supposed to have six more blizzards, we have four to go.

I'm not going /out/ again until the fishing gets better. Once it gets too hot I tend to avoid going outside, though.

Does /out/ have meetups? I don't think I've ever seen a meetup thread. A group hike would be kind of cool. Explore innawoods, hang out with /out/ists, share skills.
>>
>>970548
>next venture
Headed to the NCT once the weather gets a little nicer.
>>
>>970548
going to go looking for a good spot in the Cylon Wildlife refuge to practice bush-craft, maybe Willow River state park too if Cylon doesn't work out.
>>
>>961308
Cool. That area is my stomping ground. Attracts a ludicrous amount of newfags that drown in their brand new kayak/coffin.
>>
>>963583
I currently live in the area, grew up here too so the isolation was something I've always been used to. Now it's almost comforting knowing it's just bodies of water surrounding me.

It IS feasible to live if you can get a non-tourist dependent job and have some hobbies.

Yeah most of the girls are gnarly barflies, can't deny that. Would not reccomend.

Still live here though, over almost anywhere.
>>
>>970548
Hopefully getting my shit together and tappin' some sexy maples
>>
>>973527
Fellow door county native.

Which one of the 400 people are you?
>>
>>970548
Bois Brule for the river's opening weekend. I've never been before and I think it's still a little early for steelhead, but I'll take my chances
>>
>>961290
Going up to the Apostle Islands for my Birthday!

I'm pretty excited. This will be my first time camping along Lake Superior. Anyone have any recommendations on which of the isles to visit? (I'll only have 2 full days..)
>>
File: 1473637696573.jpg (35KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1473637696573.jpg
35KB, 600x450px
>>973529
>2017
>not wanting a plump wi girl for them cold winters
>are you even trying?
>>
>>975268
>he's never seen the Door County native women
Small gene pool.
>>
Meet-up when?
>>
>>975770
indeed, maybe get something going up north, or in the drift-less zone?
>>
>>975790
same anon... we could try the Campground in Spring Valley, the one run by the army corps of engineers. lots of good hiking, and fishing there in particular.

if enough folks show interest I could inquire on bringing a large group.
>>
>>975790
Driftless would be pretty cool, up north isn't gonna be "nice" until at least early summer.

Anyone got a boat or anything up there? I'd imagine some chill fishing/drinking some good WI microbrews with some /out/ bros on a pontoon would be a good fucking day.
>>
>>976278
anyone got any places in the driftless to look at? depending on numbers there are a couple places I could look on the northside of it around spring valley and river falls. (though something more central would probably be more interesting to camp in)
>>
>>974674

One of the ones that lives as far from shithole sturg as possible. And far enough away from condo dwelling FIB bastards. Once you can find a spot like that it's a pretty nice place.
>>
>>975268
Have fun with that.
>>
>>961298
I'm going there next weekend!
>>
>>971511
>>970548
>>975770
>>975790
I'm from the Fox Valley area and would be totally down for a meetup. Where and when?
>>
Barron/Polk county here live on the border town
The huge ass pine forests of the polk county forest is comfy as fuck considering that it is surrounded by swamps and marshes it's pretty isolated
>>
>>978733
that's what I've been trying to get folks to suggest... places at least. maybe do the meet in late april, or early may? make sure the weather is semi sorted, and give folks time to ask for a weekend off.

>>978778
hey neighbor! (St.Croix/Polk border here)
>>
>>962412
Fonfereks Glen is great for hiking, climbing, and foraging. Hope you don't mind hordes of stoner kids in the summer though.

Wequiok Falls is is a nice little spot just outside the city where you can find seafloor fossils when the rivers dry.

Baird's Creek trails are right in the city but feels like you're deep innawoods.

Enjoy your stay in Titletown anon.
>>
File: Apostle-Islands.jpg (65KB, 616x360px) Image search: [Google]
Apostle-Islands.jpg
65KB, 616x360px
>>975134
Stockton island has nice camping and beaches.didnt hike the trails. Shuttle services are available if you don't have a boat. Little sand bay on the mainland is nice as well. What time of year are you coming up?
>>
>>979256
Thanks! I'll be up around June 19th-20th.
>>
>>962412
Nicolet national forest nigga
>>
Does anybody know of a nice small lake to go on a fishing trip in Wisconsin?
>>
>>980898
What kind of fish and which part of Wisconsin?
>>
>>979256
Not that guy. Any advice for planning a winter trip to the Apostles? It looks beautiful in that time of year.
>>
>>980898
Almost anywhere, you're a little late for Sturgeon season though on little lake winnebago though. Have fun with the other fishes
>>
>48 people from Wisconsin visit this Bolivian plushie-crocheting imageboard

wew lads
>>
>>962412
never thought id see another green baynon
>>
>>984211
Wisconsin is the 4chan state.

My childhood was like living /b/. The people in this state do not give a fuck, and have a backwards ironic worldview where everything is a joke.

All I did while growing up was troll people in my town, and all people do is get drunk and do insane shit you'd see in a cartoon or Trailor Park Boys.

People typically get drunk and fall through the ice, fall off a cliff, crash a motorcycle going 100 MPH, pass out and freeze to death, snort a ton of cocaine and accidently blow themselves up, ect. ect.

When people ask me to explain Wisconsin, I just tell them to imagine a place where people make 34k their entire lives, it's constantly dark, everybody is drunk, and they're 300% proud of all of these things
>>
Anyone know of a place not too far from Madison that has first come/first serve camping spots? I have a 19 month old and a 1 month old, want to go camping in a few months, but I want to be close in case I need to leave at 2 am because of kid things. Everywhere nearby seems to take reservations are are pretty booked. I get every other Friday off so I think I might have a decent chance to beat others just going out for a weekend.
>>
>>984406
Looks like there's at least three of us now
>>
>>979834
>>981008
>>984211
>>984406
>>984441
>>985055
>>985562
hiking the IAT segment through Hartman Creek state park this Saturday lads. anyone do this segment?
>>
File: 1484702045025.jpg (4KB, 159x130px) Image search: [Google]
1484702045025.jpg
4KB, 159x130px
>>961290
>He doesn't go to Lakeshore Nature Preserve
>>
File: jjwat.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
jjwat.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>984441
>be me
>live in Milwaukee
>earn $37k
>constantly drunk
>like the dark
>mostly a troll
>everything is a joke
>started trying to lose weight
>walk 25-30 miles a week, mostly Hank Aaron Trail and Stallis parks
>start browsing /out/
>see this thread

Holy fuck. Its so goddamn accurate. Every single word.
>>
>>985596
Haven't done it, looks sick though. That Wisconsin Explorer blogger has an article on it.

Never done an ice age trail segment that wasn't gorgeous.
>>
>>985723
After I moved out of Wisconsin I realized how fucking bizarre of a state it is. It's like the entire state has it's own personality.

Wisconsin is like a living meme. Everybody has decided that life is inherently shit, and that everything is a joke. Many people I've known from WI have a dark/ironic sense of humor.

I have about 50 stories that I tell out of state people about growing up in Wisconsin. People are always shocked.

I fucking hate/love Wisconsin. Hilarious and depressing place.
>>
>>985723
>inna dark house
>browsing /out/
>buzzed
>i'm a real life troll living in wisconsin
this fucking state does things to the mind
>>
File: icEztWg.jpg (30KB, 648x484px) Image search: [Google]
icEztWg.jpg
30KB, 648x484px
>>987106
I guess it doesn't seem weird cause I was born and raised here.

First thirty-something years of my life I was basically a basement troll, but the last year or so I've spent at least two hours a day outside every day, assuming the weather holds. Its done me a lot of good, but I still love my potato juice and shitposting. Cheers.
>>
>>984441
>>985798
I work at a gas station in a very rural town, can confirm that WI is Trailer Park Boys IRL. Everyone is either high or drunk (or both) and nobody gives a fuck about anything.
>>
What is the best trail in Wisconsin?
>>
>>987455
When I watched Trailor Park Boys for the first time in high school I was like "haha...I mean this is just an exadgeration of how most people live right? This is similar to most people I know here in Wisconsin"

The best part about Wisconsinites is that they think anybody from a major city (especially Chicago) is a gigantic faggot, and they take pride in harassing and bullying every tourist from a major city. I've never been to another state where the hatred of city dwellers was this strong and vocal as I've seen in Wisconsin
>>
>>987861

I was in high school when they aired the final episode on the original series on showcase!

I've met the majority of those guys in events in my town, they often come to bars and when the Canadian tire opened most of the actors were there

Im truly surprised by how far the show has come
>>
>>963695
You just have to get out there and explore you'll find a bunch of cool stuff. I once found an old copper mine, and a bear trap someone forgot about.
>>
File: 1446344756130.jpg (75KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1446344756130.jpg
75KB, 640x640px
>>987861
>tfw when I moved from glorious Wisconsin to Shitcago for work.
>>
>>988225
I found a trap that was set for a wolf while grouse hunting, one of the dogs got into it but it was too big for a dog, it was definitely for wolves. Everyone up there hates them, and rightly so.

I also stumbled upon an old logging road that seemed to have no start or end, it was clearly a road at one point but it was overgrown on both ends more than normal.
>>
Anyone been fishing walleyes? I'm going out tomorrow.
>>
File: IMG_0031.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0031.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Checking in from hunting cabin innawoods, near where that Mung guy killed all those hunters.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.