[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tips for hiking through oregon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Any tips for hiking through oregon?
>>
>>959877
Don't accept free rides from killer cops.
>>
File: tmp_1848-1480991454197150866689.jpg (16KB, 324x350px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1848-1480991454197150866689.jpg
16KB, 324x350px
>>959883
What if they promise a free meal? Im looking for my old army buddies
>>
>>959877
Don't.
>>
>>959877
You have to leave this town, he don't like bums here
>>
Is the hiking around Oregon any good? It looks beautiful but I'm worried it'll be overrun by Portlanders. I'd love to hike around the gorge area or coast.
>>
>>959877
Fuck off were full.
>>
NOGERO
>>
>>959877
Oregon is a shit hole don't believe the lies
>>
>>960797
Portland is one city of 600,000 people (many of whom are perfectly reasonable, despite the stereotype) across 150 sq miles, within a state of 4 million people over 100,000 sq miles. Unless you go downtown Portland and start talking to the people there, I don't think you have any reason to worry about them. You are liable to meet people from all parts of the state and the nation on any of Oregon's beautiful hiking trails
>>
>>960894
True. The coast is meth. The I-5 corridor is homeless, meth and Antifa. The I-84 corridor is meth, homeless and illegals. The rest is communities being genocided by the the feds like Burns as they take more land from the settlers and remove still more land from recreational activities.

On the plus side we have an affirmative action cunt as governor who loves flooding small town America already in poverty with muslims
>>
>>959877
It's a long road when you're on your own. And it hurts when they tear your dreams apart. Every new town just seems to bring you down.
>>
>>961134
I live innawoods and had my niece living with me for the last year. Her podunk school has five refugees in her class alone.

Rapefugees will out number American Indians soon.

Other than that, yeah. Be prepared to be stabbed by drug fiends in just about any where in Oregon, we have so many fucking homeless people, tweakers and heroin addicts.

Oh and don't forget the rainbow gathering is here this year so the number of useless faggot homeless will triple.
>>
>>959877
good luck avoiding the masses of drug addicts
>>
>>961134
This. Carry a firearm while hiking. There are grow ops in forests and there have been multiple times I have hiked at night and heard footsteps outside my tent. DO NOT believe anything you read on forums like Oregon Hikers, they only hike mainstream trails and don't ever go far off the beaten path. It is also worth noting that Oregon is anti gun and dog when /out/. Don't let that stop you from bringing your dog and a gun though. The coast is considerably less liberal but considerably more dangerous. Do NOT *EVER* camp near or stay in Chiloquin. Native gangs control that area and will drive you out. That all being said, Oregon /out/ is like an 8.5/10.
>>
>>964157
>>961768
>>961134
At least you fags have the second amendment and can ccw, so you can choose not to become a victim even if you live near shitholes.
>>
Alright guys what are the best non meme hikes in Oregon/Washington?
>>
>>961768
Get together a $mil donation for LEO's with your community and tell them the donation is conditional. Go full Kelly Thomas on those bums
>>
>>959877
eat a fish, Dave!
>>
>>964188
with all the californians and other assorted trash moving in they're constantly trying to restrict that more and more in the state
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.