[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any /out/ trippers? Experiences thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 17

File: 7URw0cy.gif (963KB, 499x207px) Image search: [Google]
7URw0cy.gif
963KB, 499x207px
Any /out/ trippers?
Experiences thread.
>>
>go out
>eat a mushroom
>not psychedelic because I'm not 14 and in love with terrence mckenna
>listen to Jordan Peterson like a real man
>see some dogs off their leash
>pepper spray them immediately
>owner comes up to
>put my taurus judge up to his head
>make him drive me to his house to rape his daughter since his dogs violated the NAP
>kick over a cairn
>post on /out/
>>
Used to shroom innawoods, but Bigfoot kept moochin my weed. He aint got shit worth tradin.
>>
>>955494
DMT is the only trip that is worth it because there isn't a bunch of bullshit that comes along with it.

>tfw all the regular trees are now Christmas trees all lit up and beautiful for 15min
>>
File: 159932z70ogy.jpg (278KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
159932z70ogy.jpg
278KB, 717x960px
>>955529
What is it like? If you can describe it.
>>
>>955538
Idk it's like being inside a kaleidoscope for 15min. Lots of people say they meet god and aliens and shit but I would always be too entertained by the colors to go down that route. It's just nice because it's not a big commitment and doesn't make you feel totally fried for days afterward like acid.
>>
>>955499
fpbp
>>
>>955547
Able to control his route on DMT? He isn't smoking enough, the pussy.
>>
>>955672
Idk maybe, but like 100% open eye visual hallucinations was pretty cool and normally not indicative of not going over the threshold. It's not like I was still there mentally, just too busy looking at stuff to go inside my head much. It was mostly the same thing when I did lucy. If I was watching a movie or listening to somebody tell stories, I was too focused on what's going on around me to get inside my own head which is a good thing as far as what I'm trying to get out of it. I don't like getting inside my head with that shit, I would rather enjoy it. I got no desire to do any of it again but DMT is the one where I might debate gettin down on some if it were in front of me.
>>
>>955494
this thread comes up a lot. any my answer is pretty much always the same. i used to love tripping and hiking. take a tab or two and just wonder around a mountain range for a day until i was clear enough to make camp. but then one day i realized i just like hiking and camping.

ill smoke a little grass while im /out/ but a night of good camping does more form my mind than a dose.
>>
Drug addled losers.
>>
>>955547
Sounds like you havent broken through
>>
>>955499
>taurus
The rest of the post makes more sense now, He's a nigger.
>>
File: big-trucks-2-47.jpg (47KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
big-trucks-2-47.jpg
47KB, 600x339px
>>955494
>go /out/
>trip over a rock
>skin up knees
>cry a lot
>go back /in/

The End
>>
>>955757
>remain /in/
>cry a lot
>remain /in/
FIFY
>>
>>955494
It's really neat. I love a minor dosage of LSD when driving innawoods or on forest interstates. Keeps you sharp and makes the colour distort a bit to make it just that much more gorgeous.

When you actually are off the path, feeling the natural energy of the surroundings (mainly just the sounds and smells) is really neat on psychedelics. And you try to imagine all those little animals and what it would be like if you could see through their eyes.
I tend to avoid mushrooms and just drink/eat the psilocin extracts because I don't need that nausea innawoods.

>>955672
There's a nice little cracking sound followed by rushing water and bells when you break through. I've felt it enough times that I can steer the direction of the trip. Same thing with ego death but that shit lasts for 2-4 fucking hours for some fucking raisin. Oh and it's gotten to a scary extent. I don't know why you'd do DMT innawoods because you get the same experience if you were in your couch at home.

I wouldn't recommend ego deathing innawoods. Do it in a physically comfortable area that you can clean up easily. Vomitting and shitting yourself is rare but not uncommon.

>>955499
Here's your limp wrist, anon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fn6GFSwTEw
>>
File: P1020180.jpg (1MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
P1020180.jpg
1MB, 2000x1500px
>>955494
I don't do drugs save weed when I'm doing a proper hike and stuff like that but I attend raves that often take places hidden the mountains or forests near where I live, where I take some stuff
Not many stories except watching the sun rise over huge cliffs when taking LSD for the first time is something, I had my camera with me and took like 500 pictures in an hour since the slightest thing seemed most beautiful to me
>>
>>955703
Different strokes for different folks? I'm not interested in every thread /out/ but I'm not going to be a rude dude
>>
Once hiked up to Monjeau lookout with a friend, each of us tripping acid. The trail was temporarily closed and we weren't supposed to be at the lookout, and sure enough, we see a couple park rangers walking towards us. Luckily neither of us freaked out and were able to play it cool. Turns out they were just doing a routine check on the fire watch and didn't even care that we were there.

10/10 experience, park rangers are based
>>
get the fuck out
>>
The only time I trip at all is in the outdoors.

One time 6-7 of my best friends and I hiked a mountain near acadia national park in maine while each on a dose and a half of really pure acid. It was one of the best most beautiful days ever, we hiked, played frisbee on the beach, swam in the ocean, then went back to the site and drank beer and cooked lobster over the fire. I'll never forget that day
>>
Did some shrooms up near Duluth for the first time last month. Good experience, we went on a little hike near some running water and smoked a few joints at some abandoned campsite. Cold as fuck out and I kept thinking my face was covered in frost. Good times.

Got closer than I had ever been to 2 bald eagles at the climax of the trip, that was one of the most in tune with nature experiences I have ever had. Very beautiful.
>>
File: thiskillsthehedonist.jpg (16KB, 300x291px) Image search: [Google]
thiskillsthehedonist.jpg
16KB, 300x291px
>>957373
>>957496

no seriously, get the fuck out you pathetic scabs

>my hobby x, is so much better with drugzzz and shiet
>too out of it to even know what you're doing
>>
>>957373
had a similar experience, not quite as good as that sounds, but me and 3x friends did half a tab of DOM (similar to LSD) and fished all day. Literally one of the greatest days of my life, frustrates me that I do things like that so infrequently
>>
>>957519
kill yourself
>>
>>957516
you're clearly one of those dipshits who bought into cuckservative baby boomer 'war on drugs' propaganda.
God doesn't exist you faggot
>>
>>956913

That's true. Some people decide to engage in crimindless activities that funds the criminal underworld and other people don't. You're right. I'm sorry.
>>
>>957538
>I'm sorry

Don't be, there's no cure to being a cunt anyway
>>
>>955494

>Go out to piece of property my friend has access too.
>Plan was to spend 3 days camping/fishing/trapping
>Plan was also to do some mescaline while we were at it.
>Set up camp, traps, etc. Go out onto the lake after consuming said mescaline with fishing gear

LONG ASS FUCKING STORY SHORT
>2 hours later already caught fish start whispering to friend from live well. They then start whispering to me
>Bluegill I catch electrocutes me as I'm trying to unhook it
>Friend jumps into lake with pants off and we can't haul him back into the boat
>We throw him a rope and a life vest
>We essentially tie his ass to the bow of the boat
>We then throw our entire catch back into the lake when we get back
>All live bait released into the wild
>We then destroy all snares, nets, cages, etc. so we don't piss off the "natural order of things"
>Friend "sacrifices" our fishing rods to "atone for our affront against the forest"
>Come down hours later and realize were fucking retards
>Pack up and head home the next day because our trip is fucked
>>
>>957538
>engage in crimindless activities

yeah clearly not doing drugs has preserved your perfect genius mind
>>
File: 1386142862339.jpg (43KB, 452x563px) Image search: [Google]
1386142862339.jpg
43KB, 452x563px
>>957521
I don't understand why you have to be so hostile. We haven't done anything to you, and we have just as much right to /out/ as anyone else. Why do you even waste your time shit talking in our threads when you could be enjoying yourself?
>>
>>957630
xDDD >>/420chan/

fuck off, don't come back fag

>>957560
le enlitened hippie retard

xDD
>>
>>957522
>I hate da boomers
>cuck cuck cuck cuck

are you 16 years old, fag?
>>
File: (You).png (780B, 52x27px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
780B, 52x27px
>>957740
(You)
>>
>>955547
Do more DMT to experience it for real
>>
Anon you need to chill. I don't do any of this shit and you don't see me being all autistic about it.
>>
>>957798
>>955706
If he was "inside of a kaleidoscope" then he broke through, period. However some people aren't mentally equipped to make as much use out of it as possible, and it's just looking at colors.

One time I drank a bunch of mescaline by a river, and came to the realization that rocks are the most under-rated part of nature, just by their age and surreal significance. I didn't think of rocks as beautiful before the trip.
>>
>>955494
don't do dmt, its secretly heroin. this is coming from and ex free mason
>>
File: 1431849206122.jpg (80KB, 431x600px) Image search: [Google]
1431849206122.jpg
80KB, 431x600px
Had bad experiences with shrooms, good experiences with LSD, though I tend to turn inwards, not outwards.

I always find myself solving "puzzles" when I do LSD that help me come to deeper realizations that I can take with me when I'm sober.
>>
>hiking with bro
>settled down by campire
>he pulls out thc
>try it
>cant stop giggling
>ask him if "flat" is a word i made up or if it is a real word already
>hes cracking up laughing
>say that i feel really flat
>wake up next day with clothes full of twigs and sticks

?? thats my only experience with drugs
>>
File: 1463614433655.jpg (290KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1463614433655.jpg
290KB, 1600x1200px
>>955494
I've tripped while /out/ quite a bit before I started getting really serious with going deep innawoods and backpacking. Here's a fun story, I'll green text it as well.

>Be me, 6 years ago, 19
>Friends and I all pool together for a half ounce of pot for all and a 2-3 grams of mushrooms each
>3 of us including myself
>get all camping gear together late, haven't taken anything yet
>start driving up the canyon at around 7:00PM
>passenger friend decides to take his mushrooms while in the truck
>on our way up, canyon completely desolate
>no camping signs everywhere
>finally get to the top of the canyon around 7:45, friend is already tripping hard, phenomenal view of SLC (pic related but it was at night)
>well shit we can't camp here
>start driving to new canyon I thought I knew
>take my mushrooms (I was a pasenger as well)
>the whole ride we are sketched out because my friends headlight is out, so he has brights on the entire time
>drive to American Fork Canyon (or so we thought)
>start heading up canyon, unfamiliar but I'm tripping at this point
>get to a spot where we have cell service, friend gets a call that his GF's dog got hit by a car
>super bummed
>don't know where we are
>head back down
>We were in the wrong canyon, start heading up the one we meant to get to
>Heading up, tripping hard at this point, it's about 12:30
>running low on fuel in canyon we are unfamiliar with
>see a campsite, but it's pay to stay
>kids are out there
>we pull over, driver doesn't want to ask for directions so I get to
>"Hey guys, I'm not going to lie, I am tripping fucking balls right now"
>word for word
>kids get a good laugh, make sure driver is ok
>ask if they know any free camp spots
>up the road about 4 miles, there's a lake that has sites at it
>we all share a bowl and then head out
1/2
>>
File: 1458908251088.png (300KB, 524x378px) Image search: [Google]
1458908251088.png
300KB, 524x378px
>>960608
>we all share a bowl and then head out
>get up near lake
>only picnic areas, no campsites
>wellshit.jpg
>fuck it, we are staying at a picnic area, barely enough gas to get back to town at this point
>as soon as we get out of the truck, I gather kindling and fuel and start a fire
>first things first, dispose of the evidence
>evidence being anything that said "picnic" area on it
>burn every picnic / no camping sign in the entire site
>everyone chills for a bit, takes more mushrooms, smokes more schweed
>blasted into the fourth dimension
>passenger friend pulls out a fucking lightsaber
>him and I go to gather firewood with the god damn incredible weapon
>bust in a few of the bathroom stall doors and scream to sp00k anyone inside
>friend back at camp cookin up some keilbasa (based camp food)
>get back, get some grub, zone the fuck out for a good hour or so
>friend with lightsaber is wearing a peacoat with a black hoodie underneath
>messing with the lightsaber across the campfire, the heat waves make it look like the toy is actually hot
>legit looks like a Sith Lord
>we all ponder exsistence and how lucky we are to be there, right then at that very moment
>deep introspection
>time4sleep
>tent was set up really sloppy
>2 of us sleep in tent, driver wants to sleep in his car
>gnite @ 5:30AM
2/3
>>
File: 1476074637459.png (917KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476074637459.png
917KB, 720x540px
>>960610
morning
>wake up to tent rattling
>shit, park ranger is waking us up
>"you guys know you can't camp here, right?"
>"sorry officer, we got lost early this morning and just needed some shut eye"
>"Oh ok, just tear down your tents real quick and you guys are fine. Stay safe."
>"Thank you kindly officer"
>tfw it's 8:30AM
>notice friends car is on
>ufukinw0tm8
>walk over to see him drenched in sweat
>open the door, it's a god damn sauna
>wake and bake, grub up some breakfast
>get set to head out
>gas tank on the "empty" icon
>coast down the entire canyon in neutral
>truck runs out of gas
>gas station only 1 mile away, not too bad
>friend gets phonecall from his girlfriend, the doggo made it out just fine

Drugs make everything so much more insane, it's really hard to describe all the shit that happened but it was one of the most incredible experiences of my life.
>>
>>957560
lmao
>>
Experienced tripper here.

Be very careful, psychedelics can reveal whatever is holding you back and help you to make sense of whatever issues you may be having in your life.

But when you have a bad trip it can have lasting effects on you. I never had an anxiety attack until my last (and final) trip. It was a bad trip in which I felt like I was going to have a heart attack and die; turns out it was my first ever anxiety attack and 10 months later it still happens occasionally.

Acid/Shrooms changed the course of my life though; it stopped me smoking weed and made me go from boxing as a hobby to boxing 5/6 days a week and being obsessed with fitness; as well as actually competing within boxing.

It also made me abandon all my friends and stop chasing girls in town; and instead seek happiness inside through studying buddhism and trying to be happy with "what I had" rather than seeking happiness in partying.

I ended up leaving all my friends behind because they were no good for me; now I feel like a different guy since the acid trips and I train most days a week.

Acid also revealed to me that the reason I smoked weed/drank alcohol too much was that I was bored and lonely; and that I needed to occupy my time better to avoid falling into that trap again. Ever since then I keep myself occupied down the gym, boxing, swimming, cycling while catching a movie on the exercise bike.

I don't get /out/ as much as I'd like and I don't put as much time into meditation/studying buddhism as I'd like but I'm balancing work and training for an upcoming fight.
>>
>>960618
where do u guys get psychedelics?
>>
>>960631
They literally grow out of the ground at the right time of year.
>>
>>960618
NICE do you have buda statues in ur home.
>>
>>960631
cow shit
>>
>>957798
Maybe one day. I'm straight on that shit for now.

>>960112
Idk how much more there is to it for me. The last time I did it, it was with a bunch of people who do it all the time and I got one big hit down and two min later told dude to get another one for me so it was two good size hits coming from people who do it alot. Whatever it was, it definitely wasn't mild. Nothing like even a hard acid trip, the visuals were miles and miles above. And I'm fine with not having some life changing meeting with an alien god, enjoying the colors was fun enough for me.

>>960585
I disagree. Heroin is better.

>>960618
Longpost is long
>>
>>960585
Please explain
>>
>>960995
get the fuck out faggot

>>960618
>mfw I doubt this guy can even hike off his front porch
>"enlightened"

lol, the delusion is real. Enjoy poverty
>>
File: cow_ant.jpg (34KB, 470x320px) Image search: [Google]
cow_ant.jpg
34KB, 470x320px
Got stung by one of these beauties in the thumb while tripping /out/ in a bamboo forest. The pain wasn't pain. It was light. It disolved my physical form. Words fail.
>>
>>960631
Just drive across your city to the other side of the tracks. Ask any Basketball-Americans you see congregating outside of convenience stores/gas stations or those sitting on front porches. You might have to ask one or two groups, but chances are it won't take you long to find some. Alternatively, become friends with the guys who load and unload the trucks at your work.
>>
File: WP_20170216_002.jpg (2MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170216_002.jpg
2MB, 1456x2592px
>>955494
>collect some mushrooms
>brew into a tea
>hanging out at a friend's house
>chilling with beautiful songs from a band called Fourtwnty (indonesian band)
>smoking a joint while looking at the farm in front of us
>starts to feel a little mellow
>sparkling images at the wall
>distorted and ripped out
>hearing weird noises
>shrieking from the woods behind the house
>a beautiful cat suddenly appears
>we called it Nightwolf
>one of the most beautiful cat we've ever seen
>decided to take a picture
>later did not know where the picture is
>deleted or corrupted God knows
>go home fucked up
>when you drive on shrooms, you're body feels like an apparition and it is not a good thing to do actually
>basically everything else is just a massive wave of alien feeling running through you
>>
Experienced tripper here. Spent 2016 off of my mind. Usually the LSD analogs. This year I got some LSD and have been tripping on that. My last trip was pretty boring. Im gonna hold off for a month or two when the weather gets warmer. Probably gonna have some shroom tea next trip.

Shook hands with an entity while on shrooms. Met the divine too.
>>
>>963269
How much did you take?
>>
Can anyone recommend a good RC/analog with minimal vasoconstriction that wouldn't be too much of a mindfuck for solo camping? I'm kind of leaning towards LSD or an analog but I've never tried it alone. I have enough experience with shrooms to know they're off the list.
>>
File: 1482685953718.jpg (67KB, 595x385px) Image search: [Google]
1482685953718.jpg
67KB, 595x385px
>take 4 tabs of strong acid at 10pm
>wrangle friend to drive me to the beach
>dense tule fog
>the /out/ gods smile upon me
>it's the bioluminescent tide
>it's an almost full moon
>it's foggy AF
>it's Roksopp Forever blasting in my ears as I'm peaking on the beach
>the ocean appears as a vertical wall upon which the waves fall straight down
>each wave blooms with a faint blue light as it crashes
>I kick the sand and there's a constellation of tiny blue lights just beneath the surface
>pure, perfect beings are giving having the orgasm gives life the earth
>the song peaks
>my neck arches and the world slides upwards into a gradient of ever warmer colors
>my friend is a sea captain
>>
I've never tried actual acid, but I've tried Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds 3 times, I only tripped the first time. It was a lot of fun and I can see it being enjoyable while out, but I don't know if I could ever do acid.

I've heard too many stories about how easily a trip can turn that the last thing I would want to do is trip sack alone in the woods. I do want to try LSD though, also I've never even smoked weed lel. All my friends tell me I'm weird because I skipped weed and went straight to LSA.
>>
File: 1483420808197.jpg (9KB, 181x182px) Image search: [Google]
1483420808197.jpg
9KB, 181x182px
>>957560
>>
File: 1466490546088.jpg (19KB, 249x254px) Image search: [Google]
1466490546088.jpg
19KB, 249x254px
>>957742
>immature insult
>asks if you're a child
wtf is your problem?

not the same anon btw
>>
>>960608
>>960610
>>960611

I enjoyed your story anon. thanks for sharing
>>
I've got some things.

I don't do anything now days, but as a teenager I used to a lot.

I didn't really socialize enough to buy real drugs so I ended up doing both DXM And LSA.

I would take a 2nd or third plateau trip and just walk around outside. I was on a trip to the mountains and decided to climb this one mountain alone. I packed a good dose of cough medicine and slammed it in the beginning of the hike. I expected it to hit soon, howver 2-3 hours into the hike I felt absolutely nothing. I find a lake up by the mountain. Absolutely beautiful I play around in it and take a few pictures. Still feel nothing. Go up on a peak to eat a sandwich I packed. As soon as I sat down on a log the drugs hit me. I was blasted with a fuzzy mind and the general disassociation thing . What took me 3 hours before ended up taking about six on the way down. I have no idea how I found the trail and there was a very good chance that I would have gotten lost and died or something similar. I kept falling down hills but I couldn't feel any pain.

I was retarded. (I feel like dxm lead to the terrible decay of my brain in recent years.)

LSA was much better. Took it by my house, I wandered in the woods and on the train tracks at night. It seemed so surreal like it was a video game or something. Realized that casting out my parents was bad and I rebuilt some ties with them that I lost.

Moral of the story, don't do cough syrup ever.
>>
>>965928
You need to do crazy amounts of DXM for there to be notable brain damage. Like, multiple bottles a day for years. Even in the case study I'm vaguely remembering I don't think they tied it to Olney's lesions.
>>
>>961723
Anon...isn't that a cow killer? I've heard that if you get stung by one, you might as well just lie down and scream for a while, the pain is so intense. Of course that's if you're not tripping.

Can you tell us more about the experience? Please elaborate.
>>
I sometimes drop lsd and go hiking with a buddy.
not proper trail hiking.
more walking around city outskirts for hours and getting lost in local woods.

it's fucking great.
nice bonding and nice introspection.
don't take that shit to seriously though, nobody likes esotheric hippies.

it's pretty fucking hard pokerfacing people that ask for the way if you happen to come across some.
>>
>>961723
Yeah those hurt. It's basically a wasp without wings that wears fuzzy football pads. They buzz like crazy when you pin them down with a twig
>>
>>960608
>>960610
>>960611
Excellent story.
>>
>>955499

Taurus judge. That Alone makes you a giant faggot.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.