[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else out enjoying the shit weather?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ______aaaaa.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
______aaaaa.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Just got back from California's Lost Coast trail, had it all to ourselves. Learned I can hike all day in wet shoes. Made some gnarly river crossings. Had 4 kinds of duct tape which was nice.
>>
No such thing as shit weather, just being inadequately prepared.
>>
>>955055
Sounds miserable.
>>
>>955055
>river crossings
Some of the scariest times I've had /out/ were crossing swollen rivers and streams
>>
too thicc
How do you enjoy your rolls being covered in sweat and your balls being a swamp of sweaty fat?
>>
>>955055
that sounds awesome anon, i've only been there in the spring. i was thinkin about it all through the storms though. when i went it stormed the first half of the trip and that was honestly my favorite. that waves of rain and fog breaking against the redwood forested cliffsides were gorgeous

don't listen to the haters, i know this life affirming feel OP
>>
>>955962
yikes, i can't grammar today
>>
>Hiking all day 9 degree celcius weather
>Constant drizzle soaked to the bone
>Set up camp get a fire going
>Brew up some tea
>Crawl into my tent warmed by the fire
>Strip down climb into my flece lined sleeping bag
>Read a book and sip tea rest of the night
>Small pitter patter of rain against my tent

This was me last april
>>
>>955055
>Learned I can hike all day in wet shoes.
My life got much easier once I got over the fear of wet feet.

With the right shoes, I can hike all day in and out of creeks with wet feet and never have blister problems.
>>
>>955982
:3
>>
>>955055
Weather is never shit. You've just been told what shit weather is supposed to be you're entire life.

Snow, sleet, and rain are not inherently 'bad'.
>>
File: IMG_4741.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4741.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I lose 400,007 calories walking in it.
>>
Getting ready to hike the salmonberry trail on the oregon coast in a manner of days. The weather has been so unpredictable. Should be an adventure for sure.
>>
File: 1486264229990.jpg (673KB, 1600x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1486264229990.jpg
673KB, 1600x1224px
>>957438
How long were you out?
>>
>>957822
A couple of hours.
>>
>>955982

that was me earlier this month
>>
File: 256.png (23KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
256.png
23KB, 489x423px
>>955982
>tfw I couldn't do this without getting wasted on alcohol
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.