[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well urbex friends, that is it. Nara Dreamland, one of the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: dreamland end.jpg (279KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
dreamland end.jpg
279KB, 1200x800px
Well urbex friends, that is it.
Nara Dreamland, one of the best urbex sites, is officially 100% gone.
>>
>>953745
A place that you had no right to trespass upon is gone and you're whining? Found the entitled white millennial.
>>
File: 10.jpg (476KB, 1228x921px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
476KB, 1228x921px
>>953745
Honestly OP I find it sadder when small local places get demolished or developed, rather than well-known gigantic commercial properties. Like when the old farm over the hill from me got flattened and had a couple mcmansia built on it, or when the 18th century carding mill was gutted, turned into loft apartments, and the surrounding woods and river encircled with a giant lit parking lot and fences.

>>953763
Gloomy Gus at it again.
>>
>>953763
Found the tumblr/reddit faggot. Bet all the kids from school loved playing with you.
>>
>>953898
not even that guy but basically the rest of us see you as retards because these places are closed off because they are dangerous. Nothing gives me a bigger hard on than urbex guys being reported killed in the news.
>>
>>953924
Careful with all those edges and remember to always tell people to stop liking what you don't like.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.