[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW want to learn more about nature and start going hiking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

>TFW want to learn more about nature and start going hiking

>TFW no friends so I can't

what the hell do i do
>>
>go alone
>join an outdoor club
>hire a prostitute to go with you
>get a dog
>>
>>952045
Why the fuck would you need friends to go hiking? Not having to speak to another human being for days at a time is literally the best part.
>>
Hiking with others (especially with friends) would be about anything but nature.

>what the hell do i do
I tell you what you do. You come up with excuses not to go out.
>>
You're joking right?

Just search for local way marked trials and go walking... It's not hard. Once you're /out/ you'll meet people if you want. While walking the make trials you can teach yourself how to navigate then when you're competent you can start walking not exciting stuff!
>>
>>952083
>Make trails
Marked trails
>>
>>952083
>Not exciting
More exciting. Fuck phones.
>>
>>952125
I figured some experience in nature would help.
>>
>>952125
*might not
>>
File: 1474695700179.png (350KB, 824x684px) Image search: [Google]
1474695700179.png
350KB, 824x684px
>>952149

you were right the first time

fuck leftists
>>
>>952163
No, no. >>952149 is right. If you think some hiking is going to help your feeble white body survive against the dark onslaught then you are sorely mistaken. Just accept it. The whites have had their time. All hail our soon to be colorful kings.
>>
>>952196
Untill the dark winter comes, and their bones get weak of not enough vitamin D
>>
>>952088
Don't forget to visit /k/.
>>
>>952047

This. Camping with friends can be fun, solo is the way to go. Can go at your own pace, pick the spot that you want, not have to listen to your friend bitch for hours on end, cause he didn't break in his boots before a trip. If any thing, bring a dog.
>>
>>952196
you clearly aren't close with any black people.
They will never leave the city, about 90% that I know can't swim, they rely on fast food as their primary food source and commonly the black people that defy these stereotypes are patriotic God fearing, warm blooded Americans who have no grievances with white people.
>>
>>952045
Try Meetup. Meet folks at coffee shop, check them out to make sure they're not serial killers, have fun.
>>
File: t3_4ldemt.gif (2MB, 250x273px) Image search: [Google]
t3_4ldemt.gif
2MB, 250x273px
>>952278
I'm not sure what you are trying to say or who you hate....
>>
>>952045
When I go /out/ with friends, it's nothing but beer, loud music, excessively large fires that we spend too much time gathering wood for and kik 'bushcrafting'.

When I'm /out/ by myself, I can hear nature, sometimes I'm quiet enough that nature comes right into camp, and I never have to worry about getting a concensus before doing something. And none of that stops be from bringing beer.
>>
>>952280
>check them out to make sure they're not serial killers
Way to ruin the mystery
>>
>>952045
Being alone is the best part of the whole thing.
>>
>>952086
>>952085
>>952083

THE ANSWER IS TO STOP POSTING FROM YOUR PHONE
>>
>>952163
>fuck leftists
Yeah, no shit. How is that relevant to some moron talking about a race war?
>>
>>952409
>>952411
Fuck off.
>>
>>952163
Wasn't that kid killing a right-wing nationalist? Shouldn't the Pepe be on the other head?
>>
File: 4d7.png (825KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
4d7.png
825KB, 700x700px
>>952397
>>>952086
>>>952085
>>>952083
>THE ANSWER IS TO STOP POSTING FROM YOUR PHONE

Yeah, no, it is this: turn off auto correcting stuff.
>>
>>952432
God damn lefties are stupid

OP, why can't you go by yourself?
>>
>>952088
>>952125
>>952149
>>952196
Camping by yourself or even with a handful of friends is not a good way to prep for a race war. You need a whole community of homesteaders.

Is /out/ a prepping board or is all the prepping stuff on /k/ and /pol/?
>>
==DAILY REMINDER THAT /POL/ IS REDDIT NOW==
>>
>>952525
That's why I'm /Ironmarch/ instead.
>>
>>952045
femanon here. same problem, i'd love to go alone but am afraid of malevolent encounters.
i'd love to camp alone, backpack and travel alone etc. sucks being a girl in this perspective
>>
>>952769
Just take a gun and a delorme Inreach

Are you some woman that ISNT strong or independent?
>>
>>952525
>Something happened involving two places I don't go.

Who cares?
>>
>>952478
/Pol/ is exclusively for shitposting. /K/ has more prepper shit. Though the same infographics show up here and there
>>
>>952774
my country's laws are leftistrict for any /k/
and until i manage it, i'd hate to rely my safety on shitty pepper spray option.
so yeah, in some time i'll do it
a dog is another great idea
>>
>>952769

>Implying men and women are different

I'm. Literally shaking
>>
>>952769
Stop being a pussy, no one's gonna stalk and rape you.
>>
>>952047
I second this. Not the prostitution part but either solo or a dog. My friends and family would do nothing but piss me off in the woods. My wife's cousin keeps insisting on going with me but he pisses me off when we're eating chicken wings, I'm not taking him miles deep in to the wilderness and listening to him bitch the entire time and my friends always end up doing a bunch of stupid shit and more than typically one of them hurts themselves doing something. So I just go solo.
>>
File: 1403016078600.jpg (48KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1403016078600.jpg
48KB, 490x490px
>>952045
>>
>>952047
>hire a prostitute to go with you
O I AM LAFFIN
>>
>>952045
go and talk with park rangers or resource managers, thatrs what i do, i volunteer now and am going to join up with the civilian conservation corps after college
>>
I'm actually thinking about picking up hiking as my primary hobby again because I'm lonely and other hobbies are not as fun alone. Hiking alone is way better than dragging along some goober who's mostly going to slow you down.
>>
File: 1366780999969.jpg (204KB, 656x788px) Image search: [Google]
1366780999969.jpg
204KB, 656x788px
>>954731
>I'm lonely and other hobbies are not as fun alone
>>
>>952045
Literally went for a small hike by myself for the first time today. It was the most comfortable ive ever felt alone. I couldn't really think of a way it could of improved if i was with someone. It would of just made the hike distracting. Its only hard until you do it man.
>>
>>952893
Clearly you have never read the bios of the prostitutes of the nice brothels in Nevada. About half of them list going on hikes with clients as one of their top specialties.

Of course, doing requests like that is part of why they're so expensive, so there's that...
>>
File: 1487296569009.jpg (74KB, 476x700px) Image search: [Google]
1487296569009.jpg
74KB, 476x700px
>>956813
>Clearly you have never read the bios of the prostitutes
Do you think that is normal? In between jerking off and browsing this Laotian flyfishing forum, people read the biographies of hookers....
>>
>>952783
It's a bit expensive, but you can have many breeds trained for personal protection. In a noguns country this is especially effective. An attacker will lose his intentions quickly and scream for mercy with your Malinois clamped down on his balls.
>>
>>956821
>Do I think reading hooker bios is normal?
...no. I'm here for a reason.

I don't even read them for why you think I read them. I just like the economics of vice-related stuff. It's crazy shit.
>>
>>952045
wait, you need friends to hike?
I've been doing it wrong for 40 years.
>>
>>952783
>my country's laws are leftistrict for any /k/
move
>>
File: fat kid.webm (985KB, 514x348px) Image search: [Google]
fat kid.webm
985KB, 514x348px
>>952057
>Not having to speak to another human being for days at a time is literally the best part.
these feels. i know these feels
>>
Surely if you were interested enough in it you would go anyway, right?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.