[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lads help me. I grill keeps saying that she wants to get into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1475526887902319.jpg (30KB, 720x449px) Image search: [Google]
1475526887902319.jpg
30KB, 720x449px
Lads help me. I grill keeps saying that she wants to get into mountaineering and climbing and I'm 95% sure this is also her hinting she wants me to take her out on a date. How do I do woo her with this?

This is my plan:
>invite her to go hiking
>choose an easy but beginner friendly, scenic, and not overly crowded hike
>take her out there
>bring a long a small folding table and stools
>surprise her with wine and homemade bread on the summit

Sound good?
>>
File: 1482119962018.jpg (71KB, 640x622px) Image search: [Google]
1482119962018.jpg
71KB, 640x622px
>>949535
>>
>>949535
Table and stools? Sounds like you're going to turn a really simple hike into a struggle. Women aren't impressed by watching a guy struggle to do simple things.

The most you should carry is a light blanket. I'd also trade the bottle for a wine bag because broken glass sucks.

I wish you the best. And by best, I mean I hope you get laid and then realize that getting your dick wet isn't worth being told how to live for the rest of your life.
>>
Take her on a short hike. Keep talking about your cock. Eventually whip it out. If she likes you you get a bj, if she doesn't like you drop the bitch. No sense wasting energy wooing because she already knows if she wants to swallow your seed
>>
>>949583
This should work, if she's mentally retarded.

And if you're carrying a table and chairs, you must ne too. No doubt your children will be. One happy family of retards. I envy you.
>>
>>949556
Is the groom Richard Spencer?
>>
>>949535
>I grill keeps saying that she wants to get into mountaineering and climbing and I'm 95% sure
Honestly go on a date first and confirm she is interested otherwise:
>Spend couple of hour hiking to summit
>Get there and unfold equipment and present wine
>She isn't into you like that
>Now have to walk a few hours together in awkward hell
Sounds great.
>>
>>949592
Why'd you have to do that? We could have had a wonderfully woeful greentext by this time next week and you ruined it.
>>
>>949586
You motherfucker it's 2am and I'm laughing out loud like no one's business. Thank you you funny faggot.
>>
>>949583
This seems a good way to be charged with rape.
>>
>>949633
Her: Well, he was so pathetic that I felt bad and said yes. But I wanted to say no, so that was rape.
American Judge: Sounds right to me.
>>
File: IMG_5119.jpg (265KB, 932x654px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5119.jpg
265KB, 932x654px
>>949583
This sounds good. But make sure you go off the trail a mile or two before whipping it out. That way if she gets offended, you can just run off and leave her there. Better chance of her not telling all of your mutual friends what happened because she won't be found alive.
>>
>>949634
Her: he started showing me his benis
Scandi judge: say no more senpai
>>
You can laugh all you want but it's the only bj I got in 3 years, and also my only date
>>
>>949648
Her: Somalian man just started putting benis inside of me
Swede Judge: He's a refugee, cut him some slack!
>>
>>949620
Shit, what have i done.
>>
File: bc2.jpg (229KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
bc2.jpg
229KB, 717x880px
>>949631
>>
>>949733
Her: He raped me and murdered and raped half my village.
Somali Judge: *Murders and rapes her and what's left of the village*
>>
>>949535
She wants you to pay her to raise kids.
>>
>>950030
Her: I stalked him and started begging for his roster but he said that doesn't like whores.
Female judge: You killing him was totally legitimate.
>>
>>949535
poo in a loo
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.