[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is food in European Mountain Huts like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 21299919861_74c308bda0_k.jpg (540KB, 2048x1538px) Image search: [Google]
21299919861_74c308bda0_k.jpg
540KB, 2048x1538px
What is food in European Mountain Huts like?
>>
How much do they cost to sleep there?
>>
>>949555
About tree fiddy
>>
>>949555
They are free, everything in Europe is free. That's why so many people are moving there, there are no rules or laws and everything is free. It's a paradise! Praise Allah!
>>
Are they overrun with tanned Germans passing thru or working there? I just realized the second part was stupid
>>
>>949555
The one I'm staying in is 37 EUR for a half pension.

>>949580
The place I'm going is pretty far from France or Germany, in Andorra. So I'm expecting it to be full of Spaniards, French, and maybe Portuguese.
>>
From what I remember:
1. Sleeping is free, but if its planned, you need to book in advance

2. Some are technically built for the sake of shelter in mountain passes so again: If its easter, and you accidentally fuck up the mountain ski trip, there might be one nearby to camp in

3. Most are maintained by volunteers, and funding from Norske Turistforening
So the standard of the paint, floor lacquer, and furniture generally isn't worn unless its a big tourist destination on some summer hiking path
Beds are most likely damp on arrival, but thats just the curse of indoor beds in huts

4. We are talking about small wooden 4x4 meter huts, with basic small fireplaces. There is no real service, but thats the point.
>>
cheesy
>>
>>949566
Actually you're not wrong, if you're a rapefugee we will give you free housing, free medical care, free education, free money for your mensal needs and will also give you a job, provide that you want to work.
>>
>>949512
That really depends where you are. You can't expect the same food in Norway, Austria and France. But it will be good, whatever it is...
And could you stop whining about refugees in every single thread? Even 6 yo girls from Syriah don't complain about shit as much as /out does these days.
>>
>>950189
>nd could you stop whining about refugees in every single thread?
found the goatfucker
>>
Austrian guy here.
The food in mountain huts is usually simple local cuisine. In Austria thats stuff like Schweinsbraten, Kasnocken, Kaiserschmarrn, Frittatensuppe, Gulasch... Pretty good most of the time. Prices are similiar to regular restaurants, something like 10-15 euro for a meal.

Sleeping costs 10-15 Euro per night in the common rooms. If you are a member of any european alpine club you´l pay only half. No refugees as far as i know. But expect lots of stinky old people. Most mountain huts don´t have showers.
>>
>>950189
>>950241
I'm staying in one in Andorra, I'm not really sure what Catalan/Pyrenean food is like. I'm also gonna be that one autistic solo traveler. Is it social like a hostel?

The map says it has showers, and I might take one before leaving because afterwards I'm catching a bus to Barcelona.
>>
>>949566
Tourist winter shelter tends to be free.

Mountain resorts/bars? Never free, unless its sleeping in lobby due horrible weather.

Then again: Most mountain huts are really cheap to sleep in, if there is a fee, because its a a long term side activity to remain commercial.
>>
>>949558
Not leaf quaddy?
>>
>>950058
the only issue with what you're saying is that its' not EVERYONE getting it.

basically you're jelly.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.