[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

satisfying /out/ things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: BALSAM_FIR_bark.jpg (187KB, 602x802px) Image search: [Google]
BALSAM_FIR_bark.jpg
187KB, 602x802px
>pop
>pop
>splat
>pop
>squish
>pop
>>
>>949319
>OP shitting in the woods
>>
>>949334
This.

Digging through the ashes of the campfire on a cold morning and fining just enough embers to get her roaring again without much trouble.

Swatting that one damn mosquito that kept you up all night biting and buzzing...

That oddly pleasing sting of sweat in the tiny little scratches that sometimes happen innawoods...
>>
gunk all over fug
>>
File: IMGP7224.jpg (123KB, 700x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP7224.jpg
123KB, 700x463px
>eating dat bacon macaroni Knorrā„¢ after 8hrs of hiking in hellheat, getting eaten alive all the while
>even if it's full of cooked mosquitoes as you shovel it into your mouth
>fuckem
>>
>>949908
cheesy bacon macaroni?
is it good?
>>
>>949319
Hanging up a hammock/ pitching the tent and eating dinner in it
>>
>>949908

Why is food cooked and eaten outside so fucking grelicious. Is it because I'm exhausted? Or because of the appetizing smell of the cooking food mixing with fresh outdoor air?
>>
That moment when every job of the day is done. Having pitched the tarp and made camp after a day of hiking - that moment after you've eaten, cleaned and done all other necessities, and now you only have to entertain yourself untill going to sleep.

At this time, while it's slowly getting darker, I boil water for a cup of tea while stuffing my pipe and let my thoughts run freely. I then sit beside my fire for an hour or so, drinking my tea smooking pipe and taking sips from my hip flask if I brought it.
>>
File: IMGP7062.jpg (823KB, 1232x1863px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP7062.jpg
823KB, 1232x1863px
>>949931
It's the best shit ever after a day of pain salty tears and you've made you camp and you're just done for the day. Sofa king good m8!

>>951380
>Is it because I'm exhausted?
>Or because of the appetizing smell of the cooking food mixing with fresh outdoor air?
Definitely both. Plus it's cozy af and just a great reward. A hard day out is devoid of the simple pleasures we have /in/. Any kind of heated or cooked food is a real treat after all that.
>>
>>949319
>This kills the tree
>>
>>949353
This guy knows

Also, the radiating heat from your stomach when after a hot meal when it bitter cold
>>
>>952016
I fucking hate typing on my phone
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.