[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mysterious orange alligator spotted in South Carolina

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/02/10/orange-alligator-south-carolina/97736352/

Photos show the 4- to 5-foot-long alligator on the banks of a retention pond at the Tanner Plantation neighborhood.

Jay Butfiloski with the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources says the color may come from where the animal spent the winter, perhaps in a rusty steel culvert pipe.

Experts say the alligator will shed its skin and probably return to a normal shade soon.
>>
>>948271
Pretty neat. Agreed on the cause. Could have been in a pit of iron bacteria too. Certainly, just stained dirty.
>>
>>948271
Since Trump's not going to have a dog in the White House, I'd be pretty ok with a Trump-igator roaming the White House lawn.
>>
>"You got the spray paint, Cleetus?"
>"Right here Billybonjoseph. WE LOVE YOU MR. TRUMP!"
>>
>>948285
that was one of my first thoughts, but I don't know if someone stupid enough to get close enough to a gator to try and paint it, would still be alive after the encounter
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (11KB, 300x210px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
11KB, 300x210px
>>948271
Gator has been eating too many pic related.
>>
>>948314
I think that eating an extreme amount would probably kill you before turning you orange
>>
>>948323
I don't think anyone has ever eaten a second one.
>>
>>948326
>>948314
Those and black licorice. Why? Nobody actually eats it. At least candy corn is good decor for Halloween even if nobody ever eats it.
>>
>>948345
And candy hearts.

Real black licorice makes decent bait. Not sure why. The fake stuff isn't strong enough though.
>>
>>948345
I got some good sized black jelly beans that work well with a slingshot
>>
File: latest[1].png (61KB, 153x168px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
61KB, 153x168px
>>948271
>>
>>948345
>>948352

I eat circus peanuts, candy hearts, and candy corn. Licorice can fuck right off.

>Real black licorice
>fake stuff

You mean double salted?
>>
>>948367
Probably. I'm not a huge fan of the stuff, i just remember reading about how aniseed can be used to attract fish, and I wanted to try it until I realized that the anise content in candy is far, far lower than in the licorice you can get at specialty stores.
>>
>>948364
>subrated post
>>
>>948345
I actually like candy corn.

I don't ever eat it anymore though and even when I did it was like a handful or two.
>>
>>948385
Yeah a handful is okay but anything after that would make me sick.
>>
>>948385
>>948387
If they'e made with real honey they're ok, if they're made with corn searp or some other toxic treacle they taste like horsevadge
>>
>>948389
>[corn syrup] tastes like horsevadge
That's disgusting! You've tasted corn syrup?
>>
File: 1jf4pm.jpg (94KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
1jf4pm.jpg
94KB, 534x401px
>>
>>948287
Being a SC native from where these guys would have been abundant enough to consider this: naw. A dumbass on vacation however? Absolutely. Cletus the redneck wouldn't paint that fucker orange but Eric the accountant that is better than Cletus because he's making $60k more a year will run right up to Mr. Trumpagator here and snap a picture of his face with mouth open and him hissing. Because, you know, he went to college. Happened to a guy in Edisto Island about a decade ago. Most of the people FROM SC told him not to and he didn't listen. Luckily all he lost was his camera and maybe the underwear he was wearing that day. I think it hurt his pride a little too.
>>
>>948287
We are talking USA so stupidity at that level is very probable.
>>
>>948461
>>948455

tagging a cow or something is one thing, but I'd guess even rednecks know not to run up to and mess with a live gator of that size
>>
>>948464
Samefagging from here >>948455 rednecks and hunters(not always one and the same) have an incredibly hard time with gators eating their hunting dogs. This is especially true around the low country. So again, no, SC residents would NOT make a Trumpagator. Please a gator that size would take a lot of orange spray paint and holding it still for that long would almost guarantee someone got bit.
>>
>>948543
Plus* not please. My bad, I'm still waking up.
>>
Someone ate too many Sea Wheedies.
>>
>>948464
You've obviously never been to Florida...

The shit you hear bout on the news (adventures of florida man) is just a small fraction of the circus that this place is.
>>
>>948562
Are American Negros as scared of gators as they are of bears?

Do you carry gator spray whilst /out/?
>>
>>948568
They're afraid of almost everything.
>>
>>948283
Reroll
>>
>>948568
Do they even golf?
>>
File: s-GOLF-COURSE-GATOR-480x360.jpg (48KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
s-GOLF-COURSE-GATOR-480x360.jpg
48KB, 480x360px
>>948601
Most gators have a VIP club membership.
>>
There are orange Pygmy crocodiles in Cameroon that live in a few very specific caves and eat bats. The water leaches the color out of their skin.
>>
>>948637
Gabon*
>>
>>948637
Last grrl I tried that with threatened charges.

Bitch.
>>
>>948637
Pretty neat.
>>
>>948646
I feel you on that one. I tried to tell her she could have said no and she kept saying things like:

"How do I say no when you kept putting tape over my mouth?"

And I was all like:

"Why did you invite me over if you didn't want this?"

And she was all like:

"You were hiding in my broom closet!"

Come to think of it... that might be my bad.
>>
>>948369

Maybe thats why absinthe works when you splash it on lures cause youre shithoused
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.