[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asian Fishers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: erhetjhaetjatj.jpg (129KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
erhetjhaetjatj.jpg
129KB, 1300x866px
Maybe this is not a huge problem for those of you living in warmer areas where the fish reproduce quickly, but where I am there is a problem with asians fishing local fish stocks out of existence.

Do they know what they are doing? I am giving them the benefit of the doubt and assuming that the older ones come from parts of the world where the fish breed all year round and they are just not aware of how slow cold climate fish reproduce. Doesn't change the fact that they annihilated the local fish populations in a few of the lakes my relatives and their cottage-going friends used to fish at.

Thoughts?
>>
Are they breaking any laws?

If not the problem is with the state regs and limits.
>>
>>948088
A lot of asians who fish don't give a fuck about bag limits. Same with mexicans. Seems to be a 3rd world thing...

>inb4 china isn't third world.
If your country cannot supply clean fresh water to at least 90% of its population. Its third world.
>>
>>948088

http://kcts9.org/programs/wildlife-detectives/poaching-puget-sound

Yeah they are in the country illegaly, they are illegally harvesting and they are illegally exporting
>>
>>948089
its actually 2nd world, first second and third world have nothing to do with clean water supply or income at all
>>
call the fucking conservation officers
i call once a week usually , ad they fucking love me because they show up , give a few hundreds if not thousands of dollars worth of tickets and get easy work
>>
>>948247
That doesn't work if they are illegals. As they are catch and release
>>
>>948244
Nobody uses the proper cold war terms for third and first world country's. Fuck off libtard.
>>
File: 1467992782663.png (95KB, 281x354px) Image search: [Google]
1467992782663.png
95KB, 281x354px
its russians where i am that are the poachers.
Do they know what they are doing? I am giving them the benefit of the doubt and assuming that the older ones come from parts of the world where the fish breed all year round and they are just not aware of how slow cold climate fish reproduce.

or they just dont give a fuck..
>>
>>948040
>there is a problem with asians fishing local fish stocks out of existence
all over the world
In the past 50 years, over 90% of the fish in the world's oceans have disappeared
>>
>>948088
A lot of times Asians do violate the size limits.
>>
>>948423
>10% of the ocean's fish are 50 years old
damn
>>
>>948088
Almost always.
>>
>>948262
they get a ticket
also check their vehicles, i get tons of peoples cars towed since they arent registered propertly
>>
>>948813
What do you mean registered? In the US cars don't get towed for having expired tags. At least never in my state.
>>
I love calling the DNR on poachers, they seize the offenders car/truck, boat, fishing rigs and fine them plus jail. Mostly Asian fags from the cities doing it but the white man can be just as bad
>>
Poacher here

I follow bag limits but not size limits
Size limits are retarded, it's actually better for the ecosystem to take smaller, younger fish
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 540x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 540x560px
>>948040
Are you Canadian? Ontario's fishing regulations are now available in Chinese because chinks' poaching was getting out of hand. Doubt the fuckers read the regs anyways.
>>
>>948040
You seriously believe a person with a single fishing pole can effect fish populations more than the industrial fishing industry?

We are talking about the OCEAN right? Not a small lake or pond?
>>
>>949152
>there is only one single person fishing
>>
I go fishing with a buddy of mine who grew up in Vietnam quite a bit. His family has been here for 15 years so they've adjusted to local laws, I think the issue might be that people who came here recently aren't familiar with the way we regulate fishing. I mean, in Vietnam, you walk out to your backyard and pull in a net to catch your dinner. The fact that we have size limits, bag limits, net fishing is banned in many areas, etc. is probably a strange thing to get used to. Although I agree that the warden should be called, I think once somebody is given a ticket they're much less likely to do it again, and if they do they're a piece of shit and deserve to be fined out the ass.

All that said, it's not strictly an issue with immigrants, I was striper fishing in North Carolina last year and watched about a dozen people get tickets for keeping undersized fish and not following the 2 per person limit. Not cheap either, I want to say the fines were around $1,000
>>
>>949081
Jesus Christ on a cracker. What are these poachers doing to cause the fish population to drop so rapidly? Using nets? Or all the asians getting together and bottom trawling? You guys are fucking idiots.

I'm sure the depopulation of fish in your local areas of the ocean are due to individuals rather than industrial fishing, pollution and climate change.
>>
>>948088
Shit they bus them down from Canada and then proceed to break just about every law. They rape shellfish populations and have totally wiped out oyster beds.
>>
>>949286
Talking about lakes, not the fucking ocean.
>>
Asians are subhuman
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.