[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the best state in the US and why is it wyoming?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: FlagWyomingstateFlag.jpg (125KB, 900x626px) Image search: [Google]
FlagWyomingstateFlag.jpg
125KB, 900x626px
what is the best state in the US and why is it wyoming?
>>
File: outmap2.png (357KB, 1553x1202px) Image search: [Google]
outmap2.png
357KB, 1553x1202px
I lived in Wyoming, wouldn't even put it in the top 10 states. The answer is: depends. There's many states that aren't in the running, but best comes down to what you want to do. Best state to live? Visit? Raise a family? Too many factors for different lifestyles and interests.
>>
Obvious answer is obviou, my state.

Unless you don't like it. Then it IS my state, not yours.

I LOVE my state! It is truely doubtful you love yours as much as I mine, so again it is my state.

To say to yourself it is not my state is to say I'm right.
>>
>>947744
Because tehy're going to ban solar and wind energy.
>>
>>947785
>believing (((they))) will ban the Son and Mariaha

Live in fear, scab.
>>
South Dakota is superior to you!
>>
>>947759
whats this from m8
>>
Montana is better. Fuck you Wyoming. No water and the only people are inbred hicks who don't know how to have any fun.
>>
>>947903
This lad. Sure we have our share of hicks but most of us are easy going, friendly and like a good piss up from time to time.
>>
>>947840
>south dakota
i forgot you were an actual state
>>
File: mwyoming.gif (47KB, 508x407px) Image search: [Google]
mwyoming.gif
47KB, 508x407px
>>947744
Wyoming doesn't exist. Look at it, it's a perfect square - clearly a government coverup for something...
>>
>>948046
Yeah, fuck you both. South Dakota will always be better!
>>
>>947841
OC, I was drinking Dickel rye whisky.
>>
>>947756
stop posting this filthy meme image

>missouri, arkansas, virginia, and georgia where you can get a job and there are awesome forest areas being "3"
>nojobs states like montana and wyoming where you won't even be able to put gas in your car to drive to the huge swathes of wilderness are 7+
>>
>>947903
I want to move there because there is too many people from California moving to Colorado.
>>
>>948365
Don't worry anon, we have McDonald's here too, you could probably put in for a transfer
>>
>>948365
Montana and Wyoming both have 4% unemployment. Try again cousin fucker
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.