[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

spinoza came up with the idea of recognizing god as the sum of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: smartestmanintheworld5.jpg (66KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
smartestmanintheworld5.jpg
66KB, 480x269px
spinoza came up with the idea of recognizing god as the sum of all the natural laws of the universe. god is not the creator, he is creating the universe.

Einstein was a believer in the spinozan god and when im camping or hiking i believe it more and more. seeing the randomly evolved plants, animals, and world, i cant believe that it isnt created by something or someone or being created.

how can you not believe in god while immersing yourself in the beautiful natural world around us? do you think we were just wired to think like this from evolving in the wild?
>>
>>947598
>randomly evolved
Just this phrase alone means you do not understand evolution.
I am not going to try to explain it to you, but you really need to do some reading.
Its possible you went to a terrible college or at least one weak in the sciences
>>
>>947614
Randomly evolved isn't the wrong way to put it. We say survival of the fittest is what drives evolution, but what determines fitness is a series of random factors caused by atoms in the sun and how they energize atoms on our Earth. Atoms follow a predictable set of rules, but those rules are random, or at least beyond our understanding.
>>
File: onwwyw.png (193KB, 702x466px) Image search: [Google]
onwwyw.png
193KB, 702x466px
>>947614
shut up ya 12 year old fag
now a chromosome fusing into another ONCE, i could believe
but it happened TWICE to the chromosomes of a chhimpanzee
some "entity", took a chimp, fused 2 pairs of chromosomes together, added a few more genes, and thats what a human is
and thats why a chimp has 48 chromosomes, we have 46, yet still share almost every bit of genetic information
>>
>>947598
OP, you're either a spinozist or not /out/ist at all.
>>
>>947626
Please take a biology course anon, then you wont have to do all this silly backtracking and hoo ha about atoms.
Its fine that you dont believe it, but you need to learn the language of it at least.
>>
>>947658
I'm not backtracking. Evolution is random, and a random set of variables decides fitness.

Do you think some Prokaryote planned out getting trapped inside a eukaryote? It just happened. You'll learn more about it in bio 102
>>
A whole week and thats the beat you can do?
>>
>>947598
>>>/b/
>>
lol @ professional iq test takers.

lol @ believing in them.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.