[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling All Trade-Aussies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: hiking_in_australia.jpg (31KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
hiking_in_australia.jpg
31KB, 400x270px
Ok, listen the fuck up. I've seen a few threads about this and a few aussies suggesting buying their own land for a white village to raise their children.

I admit, at first i shitposted you guys and thought the ideas was stupid. But it's actually quite a smart idea.

So i'm a farmer in the north of victoria, with just over 2500 acres of land situated in a beautiful valley. I'm also great mates with my local council, they come over for a good aussie BBQ quite often.

I say this, because i'm in a position to get any sort of development on my land approved and legal. This means, if we were to turn my land into a new town, i could make it happen very easily.

My land is also fairly remote, right near the NSW/VIC border and far away from the cancer that is melbourne. It's also very fertile land and somewhat near tourism hotspots in winter time (snowfields).

I need strong capable and intelligent white men of all kinds, looking to build a home for their family and turn our village into a profitable and livable place for our children to live in prosperity amongst like minded peers.

If you're skilled in a Trade, Carpentry, Construction, Etc, Inquire.
>>
bump and stuff
>>
File: Damn.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
Damn.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>
Dont bump. If your thread is worthy, it will continue. Otherwise it'll get slowly kicked off with all the other racist bullshit in this world.
>>
>>947174
Thanks for helping the bump!
>>
>>947159
Whereabouts do you live mate?
I've got a holiday house just outside of Mansfield
Are you further up north towards shep ?
>>947174
>kicked off with all the other racist bullshit in this world.
Top kek, I didn't know there were cotton pickers on /out/
>>
American 1 year away from journeyman electrian, have farmed in Taro Loi, gud?
>>
>>947159
>my land
>new town

What is your name?

Because I don't want to live in Melvinville.
>>
Chemistry PhD. Dont think that helps.

But if you have land ill pay a 100 bucks to use a shooting range and help you build shit.
>>
If your really wanted to build a /pol/ony, I would suggest starting small like setting up a cabin and getting anons around for weekends to build/hunt etc and going from there.
>>
What's the current setup on these 2,500 acres? House? Cabin? Pole barn? Farm?

How many people live there currently?
>>
>>947272
>How many people live there currently?
Only me, my cousin and our son
>>
File: 1482626435932.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1482626435932.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>947288
kek'd
>>
>>947230
My name is Sydney.
>>
>>947159
I'm a jack-of-all-trades, but for work I drive

Just a few questions

Can you get nbn at your place?
With the "white families, is a partner supplied or do we work on a BYO basis?
Can I do skids in my commie?
>>
Not an aussie, but this is relevant to my interests. Where can I learn to become more self sufficient? Is there a particular career path that might help me to pickup a lot of skills that I might need to do something like this? I'm a software developer at the moment, and it might be a good cashflow for me for working remotely but thats about it. I'd like to, for instance, build and maintain my own house, and fix cars/equipment, and grow my own food, etc.
>>
>>947159
How did you manage to own 2500 acres of land in the first place?
>>
>>947434
Doesn't sound like a good name for a town, much less a city.

>doomed to failure
>>
good luck. make sure you look after the land and the environment though.
>>
>>947565
Just a slab or two of beer out here mate haha
>>
Why no bears in Asstrailia?

>inb4 koala
>>
>>947159
need a teacher for your children?
>>
>>948954
Of course they need one but they're a bunch of ocker tradies, so they don't want one.
>>
>>948657
we got overgrown rats that hop mate
dumber, higher population, less deadly
>>
this is actually an awesome idea (ive thought it out a bit before as well)
Honestly I think the best place to do it would be SE qld or around that area, but that's besides the point. Being close to a port would be nice.

The only way it could really happen is a group of millionaires/billionaires decided to do it, if there is lets say a company that runs a purely digital service (e.g. skype, wordpress, some medium size tech company with 1000 or so employees) then you can build the town around that. You need to have an economy to build on (then you can employ another 3,000 people in local services etc) and voila.

It would be fascinating to see a brand new city master-planned like that, and if it was extremely wealthy, low crime, with lots of things to do people would flock to it. Actually the more I think of it, it would definitely need to be on the coast
>>
>>947502
ideally, a father figure XD my dad knows how to do most of that shit but he never taught me unfortunately so i know that desire to learn outdoorsy stuff.
Other than that, would be best to just work for free for someone for a few weeks to learn or whatever. volunteer even

>>949148
also i am this poster, forgot to mention eventually you're going to need to have your own gov't and sovereignty in order to maintain european ethnicity, and that may become the hard part
>>
>>949150
I'm a billionaire and I was going to fund you, until you pulled out your white supremacist id badge; you see, I'm black and you can go to hell.

I'm still going to fuck your daughter and give you a grandson.
>>
>>949159
settle down chump, you're welcome to stay in your own country.
realistically you're just a bluepilled cuck as we all know there aren't any nigs on 4chin
>>
Mate, most tradies are too busy buying HSVs and pingas too worry about living in the middle of woop woop.
I'm not a tradie but I'm mildly interested and not a dole bludger.
What changed your mind on this idea seeing as you took the piss out of it before? I lurked the /pol/ queens threds too and was on the fence about it.
Also,m if you're on the NSW/Vic border that means the Murray. What kind of water rights do you have and how would that need to change?
>>
>>947159
How white is white? I'm a quarter Greek, would I be allowed in?

I'm gonna guess no; which is really gonna screw you when you realise that the vast majority of people around here are mixed race.
>>
File: 1449390917443.jpg (1MB, 3922x2071px) Image search: [Google]
1449390917443.jpg
1MB, 3922x2071px
>>947159
Fellow Ausfag here mate, I too live on the border between NSW/VIC, are you on the river or somewhere further east?

I am currently in the process of learning beekeeping and brewing to eventually branch out and start my own self sustainable household. I was planning to live on the central coast though.

If I pay to have a 40 foot shipping container moved onto your property would you be down?
>>
>>953305
Not OP but Greeks and Italians are white in my books. They're like the best people for orchards and vineyards both of which I deem a necessity in a self sustainable community.
>>
File: 1447399871953.jpg (82KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
1447399871953.jpg
82KB, 407x405px
>>953927

White male Mechanic

If the wogs are coming Im out.
>>
>>951221
You don't own the water on your land, you will need a water licence to build and use a bore or pump water from rivers
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.