[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self-destructive habits and /out/ jobs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: file.jpg (95KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
95KB, 640x480px
I'm starting to notice my life runs in cycles. I usually spend 1/3 of my time unemployed and out traveling. And then the other 2/3 I work my ass off and get as much money as possible so I can quit my shitty job and go out again. I can't keep that up forever. Who's been through something like this and what did you end up doing?
>>
>>946842
I jerk off alot. Like ALOT alot.

Also, my triple homocide probation really screws me at job interviews.
>>
>>946842
That's essentially my schedule too, aside from the job-quitting.

I spend half to 3/4 of the year on some pretty intense contract work, save everything I earn, and then do something fun and cool the rest of the time. I've been able to take some really awesome long-term road/camping trips, and I've spent close to 3 years cumulative on extended trips out of the country. While it can be stressful sometimes trying to line up projects, I value my independence and my ability to set my own schedule too much to want to do something more consistent and boring.

Been doing it for almost 10 years now and have no intention of stopping anytime soon.
>>
>>946842
Nice blog
>>
>>946863
>>946842

Where do you live?

It's impossible for me to get even a shitty job
>>
File: 1484959051864.jpg (407KB, 1184x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1484959051864.jpg
407KB, 1184x1046px
>>946845

You're screwing your life.

I did the same and now that I have a gf I couldnt even get hard the first time we did it.

If you quit you wont get hard for one or two months, and have no libido.
>>
>>946869
I'm in the Midwest so it's always easy to get factory jobs. Also courier jobs are easy and you normally get overtime. It's mundane though and I hate myself by the end of it.
>>
>>946871
I obviously understand the effectsof excessive.masturbation as i am older than 15.

You, however, are obvioulsly stupid.
>>
>>946863
What sort of contract work let's you do that? What stresses me out is always finding work the next time around
>>
>>946897
Environmental monitoring. Once I finished school I put in a lot of effort to get really good at a couple of difficult niche techniques, so there are some groups that give me a call whenever they need help with what I specialize in, and they give out my name to other groups on a regular basis.
>>
>>946842
I threw all the bullshit aside and became a hobo. Fuck working. Why would you stop traveling to spend twice as much time working? Why the fuck do you need money that badly? Why don't you get the money you need on the street? Beg/recycle/perform/dumpster dive etc. an you can live on the road traveling seeing amazing shit forever.
>>
>>946916
Is this bait?

>Beg
This triggers me desu.
>>
>>946916
exceptional retirement plan mang
>>
>>946842
So you work eight months out of the year and spend four on vacation? Aside from your ratios being a bit off, that seems like a good life to me. If you're worried about sustainability, start a blog or write a book learn a craft to sell when you're passing through towns and just cut back on your expenses.

In your last moments, it won't be the time you spent traveling that you'll regret.
>>
>>946933
>>946937

>i want both things waaahh im so proud of my wage slavery wahhhh if anyone lives for free it triggers me forever waaahhhh waaaahhhh leeches on society waaahh degenerates oh my god ahhhh i could never stop making my superiors money wwwwwaaaahhhhhh i have to be somebodys bitch to satisfy my retarded backwards pride waaaahhhh i just cant believe you can travel forever you need to retire old age wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>946952
Back to your containment thread
>>936875
Humans are talking here
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.