[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stadium Gal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: stadiumgal-new-500x500.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
stadiumgal-new-500x500.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
I'm going to a music festival and WILL BE in the front row for my favorite artist. Unfortunately, I know for a fact I'll have to pee in the 3-5 hours I'll be stuck in between 10,000 people. The Stadium Gal is $35 and I've heard it's a one time use thing. Anyone ever heard a creative, inexpensive, or easy and clean way to not have to 'use the facilities' in the middle of a crowd of people and not have to buy one of these crazy expensive plastic bags?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Nowak#Charges_of_attempted_kidnapping_at_Orlando_Airport
>>
>>946400
If you do enough molly you will be so sweaty you won't have time to piss.

Remember to just drink plenty of water.
>>
The plan here is to go to a concert and carry a plastic bag with you to piss into. Unfortunately, the preferred plastic bag is too expensive, and you are looking for ideas to do this on the cheap.

Just making sure I understand.
>>
>>946400
>I know for a fact I'll have to pee in the 3-5 hours
bloody hell, what a life to lead where you can't go 3-5 hours without needing to take a piss. maybe stop drinking so much? unless it's in scorching heat or you're running a marathon, you won't faint from dehydration
>>
do what everyone else does, piss in a bottle or can and then hurl that fucker into the sunset
>>
You'll be able to barge in and get atleast 7 rows away, people don't stand in one spot for the entire show
Pits move
Dont be a fanboy autist and enjoy the rest of the festival
>>
>>946400
Yeah, that's a diaper mate
/thread
>>
>>946496
>what a life to lead where you can't go 3-5 hours without needing to take a piss
has nothing to do with what "life on leads".
some people have to go more often. there's also plenty of diuretics, and you really should engage in sports (like dancing at a concert in the hot sun..) without drinking sufficient fluids
>>
>>946400
/diy/ codom to waterbottle apparatus
>>
>>946400
Depends.
>>
>>946787
>some people have to go more often
that's what I meant, life would suck with a hyperactive bladder or psychological/metabolic issues related to maintaining euvolemia. if your body's cues are unreliable you can still consciously pace your intake to match your insensible losses so that your bladder isn't bursting after 3-5 hours. OP never mentioned anything about taking diuretics.

anyway I'm thirding adult diapers
>>
Op men love a grrl with a wet pussy, just piss yourself.
>>
>Can't hold for 3-5 hours
Jeesus what the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>948480
Some people choose to live in a naturally hydrated state.

Most people, consciencely or unconsciously, choose to live in a dehydrated state.

How much water do you drink in a day?

I drink 6 to 8, 16oz cups, over 9-10 hours and have been very consistent with this regime since last July.

I pee a lot and only don't when I am dehydrated.
>>
>>948484

You know the body doesn't need that much. Only time you do is when you live in a very dry / warm place. Even body builders will drink only up to 1 gallon a day, that is even rare too.

Med fag here btw. Google if your dumb ass don't believe me.
>>
>>947140
>adult diapers

Mythbusters tested those and foiund they're only good for leaks, not a full adult pee. Not even joking.
>>
>>949028

Abdl here, they used shitty ones though. It was weak. Buy something good and you'll be fine. Make sure it's on correctly too.
>>
>>946400
Is that a catheter? You can reuse those as long as you don't mind a little UTI
>>
>>949024
>I live in AZ
>google that if you don't believe me

Checkmate medfag.
>>
>>949058
Or just boil it
>>
This thread is absolutely fucking retarded and everyone in it needs to gtfo 4chan for a while myself included. God damn you people are fucked.
>>
>>949051
Kill yourself.
>>
File: original_56022952.jpg (28KB, 575x431px) Image search: [Google]
original_56022952.jpg
28KB, 575x431px
>>949965
>>
>>949976
>a fate worse than death
>>
>>949058
It's not a catheter as it's not inserted in the urethra, looks like the first part rests against the vag and drains into the bag.

So it's like 80% of a catheter.
>>
File: original_56022732.jpg (39KB, 575x766px) Image search: [Google]
original_56022732.jpg
39KB, 575x766px
>>949981
>>
>>946400

get a sample of an adult diaper someplace. northshore care, XPmedical, wearingclouds, etc. have them.

as much as i fucking hate to admit it, >>949051
knows. you get what you pay for as far as diapers go. a lot of the abdl stuff will work good if you're just static but personally I don't use any of them, I hate the way they all fit and are plastic backed which sucks if you're moving more than 1/2 a mile an hour for any given amount of time.

t. someone who actually does have incontinence and needs them
>>
>>949051
>Abdl
Do you wear your diapers mountaineering or backpacking?
Do you make a messy in your pants while climbing?
Why are you on this board?
>>
>>950156

Not >>949051 but >>950118

Yes, diapers go everywhere. I want to enjoy what I can get from life. No, I don't litter the landscape or show it like a degenerate
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.