[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow /out/siders, I need your advice to disappear. My reasons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: url.jpg (17KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
17KB, 259x194px
Fellow /out/siders,

I need your advice to disappear. My reasons are just fine without criminal cause. Is there literature and general tips to get rid of information and for going under cover?

Why in /out/? Because it fits and I can sleep in a hunting shed.

Regards.
>>
File: Noose.jpg (10KB, 253x380px) Image search: [Google]
Noose.jpg
10KB, 253x380px
>>
>>946109
You gotta become a thief if you want to do it like that guy in NY who lived in the woods for years and years and would break into a different house every coulle weeks or months to steal food and all that good shit.
>>
Dude, you can move wherever you want. I don't see the problem.

It's not like you need to leave a forwarding address or take an ad out in the paper.
>>
>>946109
Depends on what kind of disappearing?
As in, living under the radar, or permanent innawoods?
>>
>>946109
Op I could help but you are to vague on your scenario
What environment do you plan to stay in?
Do you have resources?
Are you resourceful?
How long do you plan to stay gone?
What steps have you already taken?
>>
>>946109

Disappear from who? Government?

You still have to pay taxes, address, etc.

If you mean homelessness.... you're in for a bad time.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.