/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else watch the Bike Wanderer on YouTube? He has been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1442017896412.jpg (535KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1442017896412.jpg
535KB, 1000x750px
Anybody else watch the Bike Wanderer on YouTube? He has been on the move for the past few years and filming the whole thing. He comes up with some crazy adventures and operates on a shoestring budget. I think the guy is an /out/ champ.
>>
>>944593
Is this the modern way to support yourself traveling? Instead of busking or begging, you make youtube videos and live off of ad money. I wonder how hard it is compared to learning the guitar or how to do spray paint art of planets and shit. Probably comparably slim earnings are achieved either way, however one is almost completely independent of location. You can make a good video from anywhere but not everyone is going to want to buy your shitty spray paint nebula.
>>
>>944609
Yeah if you are entertaining to watch it's worth money. Youtube is visible to the world and always available. Complete idiots like pewdiepie are more famous than Hollywood actors.
>>
>>944593
I don't care if you are shilling or faking for viewers, I just subscribed homie.
>>
File: thubz.jpg (7KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
thubz.jpg
7KB, 262x192px
>>944642
You look remind me of me when I first started the AT and so I like you for that. I'm a 28 yo male on the midddle east coast of the US, hit me up if you find yourself on this end.

>kik: crash.bang.ow
>email: [email protected] (junk email only check it every so often, email in advance! better than kik tho.)

I WOULD LOVE TO HELP YOU OUT DUDE! HAVE CONFIDENCE AND RIDE WELL. I was a bike messenger and went on many bike trips, definitely never went as hard as you do.
>>
>>944593
Fuck off shill
>>
>>944728
There's a YouTube recommendation thread like every other week. Shut the fuck up bitch.
>>
>>944807
>there are other shills here, so that makes it OK
>>
Check out Iohan Gueorguiev on youtube. He is an absolute madman (riding in north Canadian winter, great divide in winter, etc).

I don't know how these guys do it. Work at home for 6 months then go back out for another 6?
>>
>>944899
I think he's almost fully supported by Patreon donations now. The guy well is on his way to living the dream. Yeah I'm jelly.
>>
>>944593
Holy crap this is the hardest dude I've ever seen.
>>
>>944728
>>944827
If the merchant sells wares that interest me I welcome his products.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.