[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /out/ recommend me some good, high speed low drag /out/ shoes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10

File: salomon-speedcross-3-l32784500.jpg (83KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
salomon-speedcross-3-l32784500.jpg
83KB, 800x600px
Hey /out/ recommend me some good, high speed low drag /out/ shoes for edc life.

Thanks
>>
Just got a pair of inov8 roclite 290s really nice shoe, I highly recommend them. Before that I had some new balance minimus, which I felt were shit on wet rock, and before that some merrell all out peaks which were fantastic.
>>
>>944265
Thanks bro, they look nice.
Let's see if more anons come forward with some more recommendations.
>>
>>944261

where do you walk around mostly?
>>
>>944261
Salomons are the shit for me. Been through 5 or 6 pairs now. Used to love the 3D Ultra Pros, now go with the Missions cuz they're a little cheaper and I don't care about the differences.

That said, I like them because they fit MY feet the best. Everyone's foot is different, as is everyone's idea of how a shoe should fit. I suggest you go to someplace that has good return policies, and try on some shoes. Just don't buy bottom tier bullshit.
>>
Don't buy damn speedcross for everyday. You'll wear through the sole in 6 weeks, they're designed for muddy trail running. I personally go for the Salomon XA pro 3D. But as previous Anon said, go somewhere that can fit shoes properly for you and where they know what they're talking about as it's no use suggesting stuff if they're not gonna fit your feet
>>
I just bought these guys(off craigslist, $20. Next to no wear on them. *VERY* thoroughly cleaned them to avoid any athletes foot or whatever infections.)

Non-gortex, but with the snazzy kevlar fast-lacing system.
>>
File: moab edge.jpg (381KB, 1920x1440px)
moab edge.jpg
381KB, 1920x1440px
>>944455 here
Its shitty though, cause i saw those a few days *AFTER* picking up these merrell moab edge's(for $120)

I think the salomons are comfier, nicer looking, and probably better build materials too... So the merrells are pretty much a waste of money.
>>
>>944261
SI-18s bro.
>>
>>944261
>high speed low drag
Join a real unit. Supply stillbsucks but they give you free shoes.

Trail runners are a meme. If i want to go light, i just wear my ascics. If i plan on hiking, iwaer my sv2s. Both were free.
>>
>>944505
Some people can afford shoes.
>>
File: IMG_57581.jpg (176KB, 1024x693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_57581.jpg
176KB, 1024x693px
>>944261
what climate and terrain you live?

go tactical mate
>>
File: DSC_0619.jpg (899KB, 1400x884px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0619.jpg
899KB, 1400x884px
I have a pair of those Salomons, they are good but you will wear them out very fast on hard surfaces, the rubber on the sole is extremely soft (which is great for grip), I only use them in the mud or for races. The best all around shoe that can really stand up to anything you throw at it are Montrail Mountain Masochist IIs.
>>
>>944930
Do you legitimately run with those two extra mags or it's just meming?

I dig the setup tho.
>>
>>944261
Theres a LEO ME shoe called the Speed Assult from Salomon which is a mid speedcross. Mine are wearing ok because the sole is super hard rubber. They are definately a niche shoe but good for fast in bad terrain.

>>944909
This anon is right. Montrail is goat, up there with Pearl Izumi salomon and sportiva. Try some on, pretty much any trail runner will do it for you
>>
>>944938
The short one is if I ever need a full flush mag innawoods after I use a bullet or two. The big fucker is because we have Mexicans this side of the mountain and no restrictions on that shit.
>>
Brooks Cascadia 12s, La Sportiva Wildcats
>>
>>945257
Arizona?
>>
>>
File: IMG_2457.jpg (243KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2457.jpg
243KB, 1600x1200px
adidas terrex/agravic have been surprisingly good
>>
i got a pair of these they are great
>>
>>944261
I have a pair of speedcross, they are amazing but soles runs out too quickly
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.