[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Training/Gear/Logistics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9575.gif (2MB, 295x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9575.gif
2MB, 295x218px
What type of planning, gear, and/or extra training is required to take take transgender children camping, /out/?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/01/30/us/boy-scouts-transgender-membership/index.html?client=safari
>>
>>942120
one of those weird womens pee funnels but blue
>>
Fuck I hate this world... Anything men have *must* be opened up to women.. and now women who think they're men, or vice versa. How come we don't see any men in the WNBA? Or the LPGA? It's weird how men not bending over to accommodate women(to the detriment of the community or sport) is seen as sexist, but having men in those female spaces is also *problematic*. I'm not happy about trump probably ending up starting ww3, but I do appreciate just how triggered he got these idiots to feel.
>>
>>942170
Maybe we should convert to islam and introduce them to /out/. They won't put up with this feminizing bullshit.
>>
need to learn to diddle them right
>>
sjw strikes again
..thanks obama
>>
>>942170
>>942170
I'm afraid trump won't nuke everything. I blame white feminism for all this shit so feel free to punch every stupid white bitch in the face . There are no unicorns. Just punch every white women in the face.

Punch a white feminist. Fucking worthless bitches. Good for nothing, literally nothing at this point
>>
>>942183
Sharia Law is starting to grow on me. You mean to say that women can't vote or drive under Sharia? Fuck me, the Muslims have this stuff figured out
>>
>>942290
shame you can't close pandora's box. let the collapse of western civilization take its course
>>
I feel bad for the tranny kids forced into this lifestyle but the parents deserve an eternity of purgatory as they mourn their kids who will jump in front of a semi in a few years
>>
>>942120
What happened to the good old days when they only took boys in BOY scouts and those who couldn't keep up were left behind instead of dragging the others down?

They might still do this where I live actually.

Many good mems from scouts.
>>
>>942198
>white people are the only leftists

You should be punched in the face too you fuckwit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.