[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sex /out/side

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 18

so recently every fantasy I've had involves full nude sex out in the open wilderness. wild and free and no one else around. I've never camped or gone /out/ before, but this fantasy is making me want to.

it seems like the type of thing bitches would love too.

do any /out/siders have experience with this? awkward stories? amazing stories? how great is /out/ sex?
>>
Used to go camping with girlfriend in the mountains north of town during summer. If the road was clear, we'd get out and bang on the hood of the car..in the road..on a fence..whatever was there.
that was like summer of 2002...fast forward to now and daughter is in 8th grade...MFW
>>
>>941927
is she single?
>>
>>941927
mfw when my gf doesn't like innawoods but is perfect in every other way.
At least I got her to agree to go.
>>
Bugs and insects are a bitch and can easily ruin it.
Also, the ground does not feel nearly as nice on bare skin as it does with a layer of clothes in between.
t. guy who got attacked by ants while doing the naughty
>>
>>941925

Mhm. Fucking your man, woman, attack helicopter, being able to be as loud as you want, as animalistic as you want, just enjoy that moment. That and drinking a beer while over looking a valley, all the while getting your cock and balls sucked it amazing.

Taking your partner next to fire is nice. Or have your partner run through the woods like prey, you're the hunter. Chase down your prey and take what is yours.

Also, bring a whole container of wet wipes and refreshments.
>>
>>941925
>how great is /out/ sex?
fuckin' amazing

even on rocks/boulders by a waterfall didn't notice the ground being uncomfortable

>>941960
this.
>>
>>941925
>I've never camped or gone /out/ before, but this fantasy is making me want to.
Hm, ok…
>it seems like the type of thing bitches would love too.
Uhm…
I'd wager a guess and say that with that motivation and attitude you are probably in for a disappointment.

Sure, some bitches do love it, but those that will fuck some random guys that they don't even share some interest with are normally not the outdoorsy type.

If you are interested in the whole other "things" you can do outdoors, go for it, and if you find a nice girl to do some "sports" due to it, fine, but just pretending to be an /out/ guy to attract some /out/ girls is going to end laughable.
>>
>>942040
that said:
from my limited experience with it, while the idea turns on many girls, the act itself is rather complicated.
>are you sure we are really alone? We are too close to that path/town/house way over there!
>we are so far away from anyone, what if something happens?
>Bugs and stuff
and >>941964
>even on rocks/boulders by a waterfall didn't notice the ground being uncomfortable
seems like a very rare case.
>>
File: tmp_19288-giphy(2)1506010853.gif (2MB, 300x207px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_19288-giphy(2)1506010853.gif
2MB, 300x207px
>>941925
Sunday evening, late autumn.
Washington DC
National Arboretum
Was breddy gud
>>
>>941925
i love fucking in lakes and seas in the summer.
go in skinny dip with a girl hug and rub each other slip it in then feed the fish.
>>
>>941925
>no one else around.
That's how must of us here on /out/ do it :(
>>
File: imagine.jpg (258KB, 845x563px) Image search: [Google]
imagine.jpg
258KB, 845x563px
>>941925
>every fantasy I've had involves ...no one else around
>>
it's bretty güd. bring a blanket or put a jacket on the ground or something through
>hike up to overlook in sugarloaf ridge state park w/gf
>can see for miles
>start to get frisky
>want to fugg, but concerned about normie puritans happening upon us
>clamber down from the overlook about 100' to where we can't be seen from the trail
>we tear each others clothes off and start fucking
>feel the sunshine on my bare ass as i plow my girl
>beautiful view of her ass as well as the surrounding valley
>cum buckets
>realize i scratched the shit out of my knee
>climb back up to the overlook and eat our lunches
>shit was cash
>>
>>942549
lel hood mountain is so much better. Loads more places to duck off trail and catch a great view.
>>
>>942568
i was on gunsight
best view imo. you can see SF on a clear day
>>
My ex and I skinny dipped and then banged in the lower falls of tequaminon one night. It was awesome, but a storm came in and we had to walk a mile back to the campsight in a dark storm, up a rough wooded hill
>>
>>942078
This is disgusting and you are 12 having a fantasy.
>>
>>942585
fish love cum. trufax.
>swimming in lake tahoe
>feeling horny
>jack off underwater
>see a crawfish eat it
>lol to this day
>>
>>942585
nah dude it has happened a lot in fact i don't think i have been in a natural water without feeding some fish.
>>
>>942042
Can back this up. Banged my girl on a rock in a creek and she didn't notice the gravel rash up her back till way after
>>
File: skeptical.png (11KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
skeptical.png
11KB, 429x410px
>>942586
>>
>>942078
Fucking underwater sucks. Water is not a very good lubricant.
>>
File: 1278493885048.png (128KB, 459x480px) Image search: [Google]
1278493885048.png
128KB, 459x480px
>>942633
If its some "in the moment" thing and you are totally horny, sure, but if you are "discussing" it whether you should park your Wienermobile in her heated garage the ground and all the other sourroundings can be a turn off.

>mfw I now really get the urge to fuck my gf outdoors but its winter and the most disgusting weather anyways and we are both totally busy so that a weekend getaway isnt an option anyways.
>>
>>942636
yeah it's weird not what you would expect at first, but when you are both horny as fuck it works well enough.
>>
Am I the only one who doesn't like to fuck OD?
When I was a virgin I thought it's cool, but when I started to have sex, it didn't do anything to me, no matter where or how we did it.
>>
>>941925
Stay away from game trails and places where deer bed down. Otherwise, flies will carry you off.
>>
File: ainsley spicy.gif (424KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
ainsley spicy.gif
424KB, 267x200px
>>942686
it can spice up the sex in long term relationships. i've even noticed fucking on the couch instead of the bed that's 10' away makes the sex better.
>>
>>941925
>>941925
It can be fun but be sure you do it on the first day you're out there, both you and your partner will get dirty pretty fast while outdoors... Speaking from several experience while banging outdoors. One fun thing is that you can be as loud as you want, and there's nothing like stargazing while getting some.

If you're into kinky stuff, you'll quickly find out just how useful paracord can be.
>>
I used to go to a magical spot last year. little pieces of art everywhere. strings with pine cones, patterns made of white and gray gravel. they were clearly human made. even bunches of flowers one night. they were like 1 or 2 days old. obviously made by women.
fapped furiously, thinking about banging a witch circle. shit was cash.
zipped up pants and moments later an elderly couple came across. had a little talk. nice people.
nature is incredible
>>
>cold gusts of wind
>bugs
>sand
>dirt
>hard ground
>ants
>cold
>the wind
its not nice
>>
>>942781
In my case it's the oposite. We fucked everywhere, but now that we're married with kids, all my dick needs is ocasional rough anal fuck on soft, wide bed.... Maybe Im getting old...
>>
>>942854
>all my dick needs
1/2 the equation bud
>>
>>941925

I live in South Devon, where we have some superb secluded beaches if you know where to find them. I've taken my wife to some only accessible by kayak because outdoor risky sex gets her off like nothing else. Worth it, even when you get sand up your crack.
>>
>>941925
me and an ex were hiking in the south of England: I was following her up a set of stairs in the trail, eyes on her ass which is about eye level as she's a stair or two ahead.

I take a quick glance down to check my footfall, eyes go back up to see her tuck her thumbs into her waist band and start to push her jeans down as shes going up the stairs.

>mfw ITS ON

I let her carry on walking for a bit before pulling her off the trails into the brush and getting it on. Came in her.

We walked for an hour or so to get to the small ferry to go home. On the ferry, whispers in my ear: "Your cum has just run down my thigh, wanna fill me back up when we get back?"
>>
So I just wrote:

>>942872

And then read:

>>943009

Also South Devon, small world
>>
>>941925
Once went to a drive in movie theater with gf
It was a Minnesota summer
We tried watching it in the spacious trunk of my VW rabbit.
Mosquitos everywhere.
The trunknown was uncomfortably hard, and we couldn't hear shit.
>>
>>942635
can confirm, I got a cheeky wristie in a few different rock pools and those little fuckers always love eating it up.

I fucked my missus at Wangi waterfalls in Lichfield National Park, theres a small rock pool in the left waterfall, fucked her against the wall of the rock pool with families and kids about 20 metres away.
>>
File: IMG_0879.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0879.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>941925
Nothing quite like conquering a mountain and then conquering a woman
>>
File: skeptical_3.png (15KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
skeptical_3.png
15KB, 429x410px
>>943043
>>
>>943119
you know, there's really only one way to find out for yourself
https://www.google.com/search?q=swimming+holes+near+me+that+would+probably+be+fine+if+a+little+lotion+got+in+them+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
>>
>>942781
Since our son was born it's always the fucking sofa in the living room because the kid sleeps in the bed room. Those few times we managed to have sex on an actual bed it's been ten times better.
>>
>>942854
Sometimes you gotta fuck for her.
>>
>>943013

Pardon me, but you did not write that, because I did.
>>
Tfw no gf to experience /out/ sex

Maybe one day
>>
>tfw gay so all your sex is outdoors
>>
>>943538
I don't get it
>>
>>942821
incredible
>>
File: 1420689188176.jpg (59KB, 610x480px) Image search: [Google]
1420689188176.jpg
59KB, 610x480px
>>943009
Does shit like this actually happen in real life? Damn.
>>
File: despondent_pepe.jpg (81KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
despondent_pepe.jpg
81KB, 400x387px
>>943921
parks, alleys, etc.
>>
>>942843
>what women think when /out/
>>
Do you lads shave your pubes
>>
>>944665
Trim em up, never understood why someone would wanna be totally bare down there
>>
>>942456
kek
>>
>>942549
I built goodspeed trail. Glad it's being put to good use.
>>
File: 1465976541677-2.png (903KB, 945x630px) Image search: [Google]
1465976541677-2.png
903KB, 945x630px
>>941925
>>
>>944665
Yes, and my balls and ass too
Smooth is the way to go
>>
File: 1464930307126.jpg (40KB, 479x608px) Image search: [Google]
1464930307126.jpg
40KB, 479x608px
>>944234
Yes, start talking to girls and you'll realize one thing. They are all whores that thirst for man for it is man that will give them what they want, children.
>>
>>944695

I genuinely can't tell the trolls from the genuine alt-fascist fucktards anymore :-/
>>
File: fleshlight.jpg (169KB, 450x608px) Image search: [Google]
fleshlight.jpg
169KB, 450x608px
>>944695
>besmirching a hot girl's butt

I don't know how much talking to women you do (pic related) Females of reproductive age don't obsess about having children. Which is one big reason birth rates are declining. They know pregnancy is as easy as saying "yes" to the next guy that wants sex. Women do obsess over money, status, material possessions, dominance etc.
>>
>>944665
no gf does and the nasties make horrible (and also hilarious) noises while fucking if we are both shaved so i just trim.
>>
>>944695
i see that u talked only to whores :)
>>
>Hiking up mountain with gf
>get the idea that I wanna fuck at the top
>tell her, I'm surprised she agrees
>the trail up is a narrow ridge, we can see all the way down, no one is coming.
>fug
>hike back down
>trail gives way under gf's feet, I catch her backpack, pull her back up
>freak out for a bit over what could have just happened
>make it down the rest of the way just fine

Whenever we talk about the outdoor sex, the trail giving way part always comes up too. Kinda ruins the memory.
>>
>>944845
Yes, I was raised in the 2000s like the majority on this board.
>>
I have a buddy that got lime disease from a tick doing that. Same guy, took his shirt off and layed it down for his girl to lay on. Ended up being in a pile of coyote shit. He ended up burning the shirt.
>>
>>943009
>eyes on her ass which is about eye level
>see her tuck her thumbs into her waist band and start to push her jeans down
> pulling her off the trails into the brush and getting it on
>Your cum has just run down my thigh
actually gave me an erection
>>
>>942538
Holy shit
>>
>>942568
>>942549
>Fellow Commiefornians

Fuck the political climate but this place has some amazing backpacking.
>>
>>942781
>>942854
>>943272
Wow, getting married sounds so unbelievably shitty.
>>
>>942843
>cold gusts of wind
>cold
>the wind

>bugs
>ants

>sand
>dirt

>hard ground

I picture you complaining in the most nasal voice ever.

You have 4 complaints that you somehow magically managed to make it seem like 8 reasons, but it's only 4 when you use a brain.

I also expect in real life you are sitting behind the computer chanting "NOT MAH PRESIDUNT".

Have a you
>>
>hike for six hours
>sweat like a pig into all my clothing causing it to smell awful
>hair is matted and greasy and my asscrack could be considered a biological weapon
>lose all interest in sex
>>
>>941960
>have your partner run through the woods like prey, you're the hunter. Chase down your prey and take what is yours.

Jesus, I've never thought of this. At first when I read it, it sounds weird as fuck. But that's hot
>>
My wife and I had some fun one time up near Alpine. We brought a few outfits so I could take some pictures, just for shits'n'giggles.

Turned into one of the greatest sexual moments we had ever experienced.

Not sure how alone we actually were but didn't see anyone and we weren't really load. Only real issue was her ass got a little sunburnt. Never thought to apply lotion there...
>>
>>946914
only works if you're a ghey because women suck at that sort of thing
>>
>>942078
>>942586
>>943043
Lake's closed due to AIDS
>>
File: c7d8fe9a70c65e466dab7abc9f1ca176.jpg (211KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
c7d8fe9a70c65e466dab7abc9f1ca176.jpg
211KB, 1024x1536px
>Be at Allegheny park
>thunder rocks
>basically huge rocks the size of houses
>taking photos etc with ex
>car full of furries in full blown wolf suits show up
>litteraly wtf out of there

pic related 4 of these and it was hot as fuck out to.

also getting a canoe is awesome and just paddling around and find somewhere to fugg, bring a blanket and picnic for bonus points
>>
>>944761
this

Every day is another game of "has the board actually been taken over by neckbeard alt-right virgons, or is this just a bunch of edgy teenagers trying to fuck with everyone?"
>>
>>947144
>My wife and I
Any story that starts like this is going to be boring .
>>
>>947144
pics or not true
>>
>>950154
Some boring guy had boring sex with his boring wife.
What is so hard to believe?
>>
>>943118
she seems nice, post more.
>>
>>941925
Ive had /out/side sex in the wilderness. Once went off roading up some mountain had sex in the back of my pickup. Once got laid in the mud by a little river way out in the woods. Once had sex on top of a mountain by a tree, that was nice. Wild sex is pretty great. It was eeasy cuz me and the girl are nature freaks. those were the days.
>>
Got a blowjob at a somewhat hidden (or so I thought) swimming hole up in the mountains last summer.

Midway through I noticed some middle-aged hiker woman had stopped to watch from the hill above us. I gave her a thumbs up and didn't alert my girlfriend. She kept watching and it just made things more exciting. When we finished she hiked off, but I saw her again on the trail on our way out. We exchanged smiles and carried on.
>>
File: nassau.jpg (130KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
nassau.jpg
130KB, 720x960px
>>950161
She's the best
>>
>>950240
Noice
>>
>>941925

Turning your hammock into a sex swing while backpacking is 10/10.

no ones ass or knees gets eaten up by rocks and etc....
>>
File: 256.png (23KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
256.png
23KB, 489x423px
Whelp one night we stayed in a tent on the ocean a ways north of Sydney and I rolled over and put my arms around him and put my head on his shoulder. He fucking freaked. Apparently was never gay or into me at all. A couple days later I went back to the city and let him finish the trip on his own. I never saw him again.
>>
FUCK story got cut off somehow.

Anyway it was a backpacking/camping trip I took with a goregous young German guy I met at a hostel. I had a crush on him for a few months and everyone reckon'd he had a crush on me because he was never into girls and seemed super into me.

And then... (see above post)
>>
>>950290
>He actually did it
Absolute madman, any nudes too? ;DD
>>
>>950290
You look pretty fetching yourself, chap :d
>>
>>950466
>>950465
This is gay as fuck anon, you're a fucking Aussie go fuck some cunt and stop being a degenerate that falls for cultural marxist propaganda.
>>
>>941925
>be me
>live in Seattle
>mid 2000's
>early stages of relationship = fucking all the time
>go on lots of late night walks w/ gf
>both of us nearly always horny
>walking through a park in Wallingford round midnight & start to get frisky
>lay her down and get down to business
> after about 5 min a pitbull comes over and sniff us
>.mfw
>lay still all the way inside her
>in the middle of the field
>whisper to her wtf should we do?
>decide not to move
>dude is throwing ball for his dog right next to us repeatedly for what seems like 10 min. In reality it was prob 45 sec
>caught for sure
> he walks off with his dog didn't say anything
>get back to work and continue walk

Still living in Seattle
>at golden gardens park
>hanging out all night w/ same gf
>beach blanket
>nother blanket on top
>park shuts down at midnight
>getting close
>one hand up shirt other goes down her pants
>BAM I'm in
>getting it on
>damn shits tight
>Seals barking in time with my thrusts
>both start crackin up
>get back to business
>car pulls into parking lot
>drives slowly to the end and circles back around
>turns spotlight on us
>oh fuck its the cops
>in deep
>over loud speaker with light on us
>PARK CLOSED AT MIDNIGHT YOU HAVE TO BE MOVING ON
>Fuck Fuck Fuck
>pull pants up while under blanket
>GTFO

Banged innatent plenty

Chased her naked through the woods on the Olympic peninsula

When i worked in the u-district we were taking the trash out (trader joe's 45th and roosevelt) opened the gate/door thing to junky ave rats banging hard behind the dumpster. Was funny shit.
>>
>>942636
Fucking this.
>>
File: 0,10114,5086449,00.jpg (16KB, 200x260px) Image search: [Google]
0,10114,5086449,00.jpg
16KB, 200x260px
>>950477
>fuck some cunt
but that word is mostly used for men anon
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.