[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mark Baumer Killed by SUV in Florida Walking Barefoot Across the USA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

File: Mark Baumer Barefoot America.png (1MB, 1280x665px) Image search: [Google]
Mark Baumer Barefoot America.png
1MB, 1280x665px
http://www.newyorker.com/books/page-turner/the-tragic-death-of-mark-baumer-a-prolific-poet-and-environmental-activist-for-the-social-media-age
>>
Link to his youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/everydayyeah/videos?sort=dd&view=0&flow=grid

http://thebaumer.com/
>>
eh, sad shes dead, but who really cares
>>
cheeky little cunt should have been wearing polyester blend socks at least
>>
File: ScreenHunter_563 Jan. 29 01.28.jpg (48KB, 669x169px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenHunter_563 Jan. 29 01.28.jpg
48KB, 669x169px
At about 1:15 P.M. last Saturday, Baumer was walking westward along the shoulder of Highway 90 in Walton County, Florida, when he was struck by an S.U.V. and killed. He was wearing a high-visibility vest at the time, and walking against the traffic, in accordance with safety conventions. (The Florida Highway Patrol has said that the driver will face charges.)

well shit that sux for him...I bet if he was wearing shoes he could possibly have gotten out of the way of that oncoming suv.
I has feels for his famalam.
>>
This guys outlook on life, his humor in his videos, and willingness to do it all for environmental charity is based af. I'm gonna sit down and watch every one of videos on youtube, as well as ready everything he has posted on his website. There is wisdom to be had from all of this. To bad I only ever learned of him postmortem..
>>
stupid bitch should have stayed in the kitchen instead of walking around talking shit to strangers
>>
File: viaggio-pippa-05.jpg (35KB, 800x576px) Image search: [Google]
viaggio-pippa-05.jpg
35KB, 800x576px
this is now a /out/ stunt rekd thread (non-gore)
>>
You see kids?

That is why he can't have nice things any more.

Stop cosplaying Cody and put your shoes on!
>>
Haha an envirotard killed by and suv. Looks like he took the steel pill. What a fag. Laughing at him and his shitty parents
>>
>you and many others give me hope we will make it the next four years

Another useful idiot dead at the hand of George Soros. And the end of his genetic line. I hope his parents live long and suffer mightily for killing their kid.
>>
I blame the SUV for another senseless death that could have been avoided.

Please let us rise up and ban SUVs before another parent has to bury thier child!
>>
>barefootlivesmatter#
>>
File: 213213.jpg (75KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
213213.jpg
75KB, 1920x1080px
>>940291
>walking in highway traffic

>>940335
>poking a bear with a stick
>>
He was pretty distracted with the amount of talking he did into his camera. Probably his own fault, wandered out into the lane. Just like that other dude who tried kicking a soccer ball to the Brazil World Cup.
>>
File: Richard_Swanson.jpg (56KB, 634x355px) Image search: [Google]
Richard_Swanson.jpg
56KB, 634x355px
>>940430
>dude who tried kicking a soccer ball
cool keep 'em coming
>>
File: 1432346417861.jpg (39KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
1432346417861.jpg
39KB, 500x477px
>>940379
>he took the steel pill
>>
>>940388

seconding SUVs are annoying
>>
>>940490
>>940388
Assault SUVs are nothing to joke about!!!
>>
File: Mark_Baumer_0.jpg (110KB, 620x765px) Image search: [Google]
Mark_Baumer_0.jpg
110KB, 620x765px
>>940492
Collateral damage of the war on nature by Big Oil. They can't keep getting away with it
>>
>>940502
Pic related is what his carcass looked like after the macro agression
>>
File: 1482976051465.jpg (11KB, 236x301px) Image search: [Google]
1482976051465.jpg
11KB, 236x301px
>>940503
>he's being edgy on 4chan
>>
>>940291
>Ran over by SUV.

Well that doesn't seem very sporting.
>>
>>940291

Hold on, I'm confused. Is that a man or a woman?
>>
>>940291
> no more tears
> only tires now
sleep tight sweet prince
>>
>>940541
Its a man, but hes a lefty, so he looks like a woman.
>>
File: hdt.jpg (116KB, 1600x785px) Image search: [Google]
hdt.jpg
116KB, 1600x785px
Friendly reminder: - POL KEKS AREN'T /out -
No go back to your parent's basement.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483313066443.jpg (14KB, 480x299px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483313066443.jpg
14KB, 480x299px
>>940519
Kek. I see what you did there.
>>
I don't understand why dipshit walk/ride/scooter etc. for "awareness" across America walk on the side of the fucking freeway. I drive cross country once a year and they're always out on Highway 50 where there is no shoulder and people pay 0 attention because it's the middle of nowhere, why? There are awesome trails and rural roads EVERYWHERE. How is walking on the freeway even considered, especially in Florida of all places, which is completely developed. At least in Nevada you have the excuse where it's so rural people wouldn't find your body unless it's on the freeway. I see people doing it down Hwy 101 and I5 in CA when there are world class, beautiful trails and roads MILES AWAY. Yet they walk down the freeway.
>>
>>941002
Lmao I want you to point out a single stretch of road that isn't a freeway/highway IN florida that is an alternative route to using the highways.

Here in florida you cannot just "walk through some woods with trails." as its fucking swampy everywhere besides the ocala rift.
>>
>going to Flordia
people seem to get killed in ridiculous ways down there. I don't see why you would want to go there much less attract attention to the fact that you are in Florida
>>
>>940344
I'll do wool socks but that's as far as I'll go.
>>
>>940291
Clearly this was a hit funded by nike.
>>
There are a fuck ton of people saddling up to go out and do this in respect to his sacrifice. Even his own father decided to go on a walk.

Mark surpassed hi fundraising goal postmortem
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.