[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where do you shit when /out/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: shit when out.jpg (67KB, 579x286px) Image search: [Google]
shit when out.jpg
67KB, 579x286px
where do you shit when /out/?
>>
>>939103
My poop bags
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
Squat behind a large rock and release the floodgates
>>
in the woods or if its a park I usually hold it till their restrooms unless its night time.
>>
>>939103
Always in the river
>>
>>939103
bring a trowel
dig a hole
Squat
poop
wipe
bury
done.
>>
>>939103
I stalk people. Watch them as they slowly walk along. I pick the vulnerable one and wait for just the right time.
>>
File: half squat.gif (5KB, 193x419px) Image search: [Google]
half squat.gif
5KB, 193x419px
I'm an armchair outdoorsman so I've never shat in the woods. How do you shit if you can't do a proper flat footed/asian squat? Is it comfortable to shit doing a half upright squat like pic related?

Also do people generally carry toilet paper with them or are leaves comfortable and effective? If there are mosquitos or other flying insects in the area, do they fly toward your shit or your butthole?
>>
in water sources that hikers get drinking water from.
>>
>>939233
to wipe their ass for them ?
>>
>>939251
It would be difficult and uncomfortable to poop like that. Toilet paper is obviously most comfortable but you'd have to pack it out (I do anyway). Alternatively, wet snow is the best because it's easy to clump and washes while it wipes, then comes smooth sticks/thick leaves, then smooth rocks (be gentle), and finally moss, which isn't really that clean but it gets the poop off your butt.
I haven't pooped in conditions with flies, but mosquitos. You can feel them land on your butt and it's uncomfortable. Personally I've always been really paranoid about deer ticks jumping on my butt and not being able to notice.

Hope that answers your questions. Peace.
>>
inb4 geocache
>>
>>939106
Lol I prefer to hang on a tree and let it rip
>>
>>939103
In the middle of the trail like everyone else.
>>
>>939251
I prefer reclining against a tree if I'm on the move or, if I'll be in a set location for several poops I'll tie a pole between two trees to sit on. As far as leaves go, it depends on the leaves; mullien is a favorite of mine.
>>
>>939260
>wet snow is the best
literally wiping your ass with sharp ice crystals.
Enjoy your hemorrhoids.
>>
>>939296
>this
When I was a kid there were some paper birches that I would climb to sit down on and shit from those soft branches in the air.
>>
I was hiking in the High Country in Colorado maybe '78?

>REALLY had to pinch a loaf!
>came upon a mountain cabin
>nobody home
>outhouse
>PREFECT!
>locked
>DAMN
>poop on outhouse stoop

Who locks an outhouse?
>>
>>939103
>>
>>939251
Dude work on your flexibility... it has a lot of benefits like injury prevention and you'll actually be able to move when you're a grey old man.
>>
>>939264
Someone post it again please
>>
File: buckettime.jpg (111KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
buckettime.jpg
111KB, 576x576px
>>
I like to lay a turd next to obvious animal holes or pathways, claiming their territory as my own. Failing that, I like to shit on dog walking paths because dogs love to eat human shit.
>>
File: New Bitmap Image.png (381KB, 708x585px) Image search: [Google]
New Bitmap Image.png
381KB, 708x585px
>>939781
But I can't carry a truck up the side of a mountain.
>>
If you actually get /out/, you find that perv coyotes like to shit on flat rocks, in the middle of the trail.

Fucking perv coyotes.
>>
>>939103
in your neck, after I cut your head off
>>
>>939103
Some youtubers do "bushcraft" and build a "hut", thats where I poop.
It never gets old to watch their reaction on youtube, seeing my poop and the devastation I left behind.
>>
>>939813
They are marking their territory
Bears shit right on the trail too
And rodents shit on the top of high rocks
>>
>dig hole
>squat over hole
>poop in hole
>rip off shirt sleeve
>wipe ass with sleeve
>throw sleeve in hole
>bury your shame
>>
>>939103
Designated shitting streams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8gDWCISN8A
>>
In the woods like the pope.
>>
>>941163
Excellent
>>
>>939526
If you don't lock your outhouse, porcupines and racoons will get inside
>>
File: IMG_2180.jpg (63KB, 400x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2180.jpg
63KB, 400x598px
>>939103
>>
>>939810
start with a baby truck and carry it up the mountain every day and before long you will be able to.
>>
>>941504
>ck up the side of a mountain.
>>>941516 #
>and steal your shit
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.