[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Camping with females and paranoia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Worry_Album_Cover[1].jpg (28KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Worry_Album_Cover[1].jpg
28KB, 350x350px
Do you fear bringing females with you when leaving the city?

First I don't live in USA and my country is probably more dangerous than most parts of USA. Some friends once invited me to go with them but we would have 2 females in the group. I just refuse to put myself in such dangerous situation because, even though I know theres only a little chance of something bad happening, I don't want to spend the rest of my life knowing I couldn't help. In these times of women empowerment (not saying it is wrong, I actually think this is very good) they believe that the niggers will respect them too but that just wont happen.
Also I friend of mine travelled to india with two female friends. Just imagine getting in a situation where you are against a group of armed attackers and two girls. You wouldn't be able to do anything to help them.
>>
File: 1480723837136.jpg (64KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
1480723837136.jpg
64KB, 600x350px
>>939064
Is this some kind of generational thing?

You're afraid? If so, why?
>>
>>939071
Here an example in english.

http://thecrimephilosopher.blogspot.com.br/2006_10_01_archive.html

A girl from college travelled alone to india once and luckly nothing happened. Anyway if I knew her I would try to convince her mother to prohibit her from going.
What generally happens is mugging but we never know.
>>
>>939085
I didn't read that.

>sister says she wants to go to Kenya for the summer
>muh see tha world bullshit
>tell her, "well, say goodbye to your nieces and nephews cuz you'll likely never come home from that"
>her common sense kicks in
>she doesn't go

Anyway, I guess I don't understand why you couldn't go travel to somewhere un-shitty with a woman. WTF you going to do in India anyway? Go camping or hiking. Go fishing.
>>
>>939097
Of course I'm not going to india but I live in a place where you can't find really safe places to camp. Even the city at night is already dangerous.

I girl from college went alone to Africa 2 years ago. I don't know how they can pull off this. If I had a daughter and she wished such thing I would need to blackmail her day and night untill she gives up.

>go fishing
kek, the link I posted tells a history about a couple who go raped for 5 days by fishermans.
>>
>>939105
Jesus, anon. That's sounds terrible. I guess I can't really relate. I live in freedomland and carry whenever I'm /out/.

I have 2 daughters. Both of them carry a knife and pepper spray at my insistence.
>>
>>939064
If someone, woman or man, does something risky and ends up getting killed, it's their own fault. Of course you can grieve their death, but know you're not to blame.
>>
>>939122
Maybe I have hero complex. I heard it many and many times.

>>939110
Sorry but the knife is more of a psychological safety for you. They will never pull it out if a group uses, even only verbal threat, against them. Thats why I avoid putting myself and my friends under a risky situation, it is very difficult to do something, specially against groups and niggers always come in a pack of 3+ here.
>>
>>939110
knifes are a meme
>>
>>939064
this is why we have guns in america
>>
>having the chance to /out/ing with women and maybe have some sexy time and choose not to

Op are you retarded? Where do you live and what are you afraid anyway?

If something happens you're not the one to blame, they have free will to do or not to do so.
>>
>>939298

Read my link. A couple went to fuck in the woods and a group of fishermen raped the girl in front of the boyfriend, then killed him then raped the girl for a few more days before killing her too. I say even the city is dangerous since in the last 10 years we had two similar cases in the city. City niggers may get verbal but avoid escalating the situation. Most of cases they get satisfied by mugging. Problem is that when you leave the city (even if go to countryside) the niggers go full monkey mode.

>inb4 get a gun
They have better guns and they come in groups. They have nothing to lose going to prison as long as they belong to gangs or lived in slums. On the otherside if I go to prison they kill me in no time, since they hate middle class for "stealing" all the opportunities from them.
>>
>>939131
Don't travel alone then. I'm a female, 24, and I've traveled alone quite a bit. I do carry a big knife and pepper spray. Rarely have I ever actually been confronted. Whether walking around my home town of Chicago, in Xian China, and many states in the US, I've hardly run into bad news. Maybe it's because innately, I'm not niave enough to get myself into those kinds of situations. I don't know. I've talked my way out of getting mugged. A group will scope you out beforehand, typically. So say in Chicago, I'll be in a shitty part of town seeing a shitty band, and I'll walk home alone at 2AM. If scope shit out by smoking a cig and eyeing anyone around. Now a couple times there has been sketchy people I've spotted this way. You take the most well lit and populated path in that case. If they are following you, you confront them in a way that they know you see them. Like, this ugly tall fuck was all chatty with me at the bar, I excused myself and went to leave. I stood outside the place, near a corner, to see if he'd follow. After a bit, he did. I stomped out my cig and took the corner, marching towards the train that'd take me home. He started following at about a block away.

To keep the story short, I turned around quickly and shouted at him "hey heading home, bud?" He was startled, and caught up with me and we talked a bit. I got real sketchy vibes off of him and so I started talking about how you never know what people are up to so I always carry a knife. Then I took it out and started acting a bit manic. "Yeah you know what you could do to somebody with with this?" Then I asked him where he lived. Turned out he lived in the opposite direction of the way I took away from the bar. Just a 15 minute walk away, but in the exact opposite direction. I told him I had to catch a train, and he should get home.

Now that fucker was in his mid thirties at least and was bugging me all night. Maybe he was just an autistic shit, but I wanted to scare him off. It worked.
>>
What the fuck bad is gonna happen besides maybe getting to eat some pussy?
>>
File: saturday-night-sunday-morning-3.jpg (57KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
saturday-night-sunday-morning-3.jpg
57KB, 450x360px
How many opportunities are there in life to feel like a man? Nothing like a woman relying on your protection.
>>
File: BFE2D-immobilize[1].jpg (5KB, 128x123px) Image search: [Google]
BFE2D-immobilize[1].jpg
5KB, 128x123px
>>939348
I prefer avoiding the situation at all by not going to see the band. I don't live my house after sundown. Of course I don't travel alone but females count as -1 and I feel more safe alone than with 3 females. I would travel with friends if it was something like 7 guys + 2 females. Generally they invite me for shit like 2 males + 3 females or 4 males + 1 female (still think it is dangerous).

>>939371
you + a woman vs 3 guys that may have knives and guns. She can rely on your protection for 3 seconds then you are death or immobilized watching her being raped. It may look nice in movies and books but in real life you only win by outnumbering the attackers (like if you have lots of friends to help and cannon fodder guns).
>>
>>939064
That's the beauty of living in the age of feminism. It's not your responsibility to take care of them.
>>
>>939398
What country are we talking about here? It seems like an irrational fear in the first place. If men with guns coming to ruin you is that much of a possibility you have to have a gun.
>>
>>939405
It is my responsibility to look for the people I know.

>>939413
Brazil. In the city, during the day in a nice neighborhood you wont see guns. Now leave your house at night, go to the countryside or to the woods and I bet you get at gunpoint in no time.
>>
>>939422
Messed up. I wouldnt go without a gun
>>
>>939422
>think you're being unnecessarily paranoid
>location: brasil
ok yeah, you're justified. I'm always worried when camping because its an inherently vulnerable position but we only really get families and retirees in the outdoors around here (all the somalian fellas wouldnt be caught dead in the bush)

If I were you i'd be packing heat wherever I go
>>
>>939434

I'm a pussy when compared to a lot of women from college. They just get two other female friends and go camping like nothing can happens. Today I refuse going with a group bigger than 6 people. Men or women a small group can be easily dominated by a knife.
>>
>>939105
i went to india, knew some people to stay with, im aussie guy tho but walked around the slums wearing a gold chain and watch at night, dirong dovali celebrations because the partying in the slums was hectic and i could hear it going off from where we were a few blocks away.
just act like you belong dont act like a tourist and you can go just about anywhere, just hold yourself like your about to meet someone important and know where you going and arent surprised by anything you see, at first i walked like a tourist everyone stared and i didnt feel safe at all, after a few days i learnt how to act like i was kind what of a local and that i wasnt new to what i was seeing.
>>
>>939064
I would never bring womens to the out of doors. The forest is where I go to get away from people and stuff and normies.

Don't shit where you eat, Anon.

About the nig nogs, bring a gun... for "bears"
>>
File: Survivor.jpg (33KB, 459x372px) Image search: [Google]
Survivor.jpg
33KB, 459x372px
>>939348
>scaring grown men by holding a sharp object and acting manic.

See this is the main issue I have with today's strong independent womyn who "don't need no man." It's like the world is one of those scenes from an old movie where the protagonist pulls a knife and says something to the effect of "you'd better back up, mister!"and all the conflict can be resolved without a drop of blood. But knives are not meant for intimidation, they're meant to cut maim and kill and drawing one before ever entering a conflict usually confirms that you will not carry through. And back in the south side of Chicago when someone comes at you with any improvised item (pic related) they'll knock that can opener from your hand and probably break your wrist/forearm in the same swing. And that's assuming all they don't have a gun, and buddies...

I really, really hope your common sense kicks in someday soon so you don't wind up dead before you're thirty.

...or do you just have this fantasy concerning talking your way out of being violent gang raped at gunpoint?
>>
>>939064
So you're South African, I take it?
>>
>>939348
There are so many reasons why this is stupid.

1: imply having a knife doesn't protect you. In fact, it can be harmful. If you pull a knife, the attacker, now seriously threatened, will pull out whatever they have where they probably would have just beaten you up a bit and stolen your wallet otherwise. You could get shot or get into a knife fight. The attacker isn't always going to be afraid of you and your knife. So you could easily go from a beating to being killed.

2: IF you do get into a knife fight, the attacker is most likely prepared and confident, otherwise they probably wouldn't have attacked you unless they felt they were sufficiently threatened themselves. They're probably going to be more deadly to you than you are to them.

3: You don't sound responsible enough to carry a knife in public. Pulling it out before just telling the guy to fuck off is a sure sign you don't know how serious a knife fight is. Just from reading this, you sound like you're playing a 'toughy' persona. I hardly believe you understand the gravity of stabbing somebody by mistake or entering a knife fight. You may ruin not only one person's life, but the lives of all those close to them for the sake of feeling like a tough guy/woman.

Why my opinion isn't complete crap: The first two points are just logic anyway but I have 2 years of Krav Maga experience and a little (~1 year) boxing. Krav Maga is entirely about training for this scenario. Even an instructor with 20 years of experience would not carry a knife and would certainly wait until their life was obviously in imminent danger before using one if they did. This because they know that knife fight is unpredictable and extremely dangerous. The other reason is that I have experience with the consequences of irresponsible people carrying knives. When I was 17 my brother was murdered by a guy who was high on drugs and in his state, well its pretty clear what he did. You're going to a bar carrying a knife. Think it through
>>
>>939348

>>941897
I should clarify the second point.

In a knife fight, even if you kill your attacker, you will probably also die from your injuries or would be in critical condition IF somebody happened to find you and an ambulance got there in time and was able to save you.

The reason for this is that when somebody is stabbed, they don't instantly fall over and die like in the movies. They're filled with so much adrenaline or perhaps shock that they don't even notice. They will just keep going until they bleed out. They will keep stabbing you no matter how many times you stab them.
>>
Being a girl would be shit if you like to go /out/ imagine booking time off work for a nice multi day hike and getting a period on day one lmao
>>
>>939348
Your biggest mistake was in admitting you are female on this board.
>>
>>939064
>blacks
>outside cities
The only part of the US with non-urban blacks is the South. Do you live in Brazil?
>>
>>939064
Jeff Rosenstock
Never knew /out/ had taste
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.