[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do we have any preppers here in /out/. New to prepping and need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: FB_IMG_1485194245549.jpg (133KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485194245549.jpg
133KB, 720x960px
Do we have any preppers here in /out/. New to prepping and need some ideas on gear
>>
>>938653
>Do we have any preppers here in /out/
Yup, many paranoid fucks here.

What are you preparing for?
>Shelter
>Food
>Water
>Self defense
>Comms
>First aid
>>
>>938653
Mostly stocking the pantry with staples, lately.
>>
Will you be leaving your residence in a shtf scenario or bunkering down?

Do you live in a city/rural/inna woods/apartment.?

What country do you live in?

What biome?

Where is a nearby source of water?

How well do you know your surrounding area?

Can you hunt?

Are you trained with a firearm?

Can you start a fire?

Can you quickly and accurately read a topographic map?

Can you find your location with only a map and compass?

Do you know anything about farming?

How well do you know you local fauna and flora?

Can you set up a simple shelter? How about a long term shelter?

Can you fish?

Can you dry/smoke/cook your own food?

This is just basic /out/ things to think about. Not even prepper level. But if you cant answer these questions properly, maybe stop thinking of "prepping" and just learn to be an /out/doorsmen.
>>
>>938653
>Do we have any paranoid delusional schizophrenics?

Yes, yes we do.
>>
>>938653
prepping donald trump is president retard
>>
>>938745
>Prepping is delusional meme
Fuck off. Sure, those fucking idiots who dedicate their lives to prepping, and think it's going to be some fucking global catastrophe are stupid. But there's nothing wrong with being prepared for some sort of disaster, be it a hurricane or blizzard, or outbreak of nuclear war. It's foolish to not have at least SOMETHING planned.
>>
>>938659
>>938745
Last year we had heavy snow, knocked out the power for half the city for a week. Four people died from storm-related causes; two went hypothermic despite having a fireplace because they didn't have the foresight to keep extra firewood on hand, the other died of suffocation because their only source of heat was burning charcoal briquettes indoors.

I guess they didn't want to be thought of paranoid delusional schizophrenics. Pretty smart of them, huh?
>>
>>939111
I'm not a Mexican

T. Op
>>
>>938705
You ask a lot of nosey questions.

Can't I just bitterly cling to my guns and religion, stockpile ammo and home school my next wife and be a prepper?
>>
>>939483
No.
>>
I stopped when I realized it was a waste of money. Should anything bad happen where those resources would be needed, I will take whatever I need from other people. I will be violent if need be
>>
>>940109
haaaahaaa. 'I will be violent if need be'

Fuck off. I bet you've never even seen a fight.
>>
File: 20161217_105807.jpg (2MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20161217_105807.jpg
2MB, 2560x1536px
>>940109
>come at my 12ga ak47

Waiting for you, I'm your huckleberry.
>>
>>940147
Guns are for cowards and hunters and that doesn't look like a hunter's gun.
>>
>>940152
No, this is for OO buck mayhem.

Most fags don't get that.

Btw, nice cutnpaste troll.
>>
>>940152
Silly faggot.
>>
>>940126
neither have all the tacticool mall ninjas that make up 80% of preppers
>>
File: 1481764740334.jpg (311KB, 1330x1863px) Image search: [Google]
1481764740334.jpg
311KB, 1330x1863px
>>939483
>home school my next wife

I have no problem backing this up.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 600x800px
Best buy is probably some kevlar and a medium-high calibre rifle.

Find a choke point with some high ground near to where you live, ideally with some buildings to bounce the noise of your shots.
Kill everyone who comes through, live off the hard work of other preppers trying to bug out.

Ideally use a nv scope as they will probably want to be moving at that time.

Once it calms down and people start to be more likely to hide, you will want hunting dogs trained for human scent, so you can start working on those now.
A couple of molotovs will work best for flushing out preppers, throw them in, and shoot when they leave with their bug-out bags.

Remember to wait after your first shit (ideally a maim) so you can follow up when a friend comes to help.
Also, carry a sidearm incase some wannabe tries to flank you and succeeds. Ideally you wanna landmine your flanks under cover of darkness.

Also, barbed wire is your friend, pick an easy deployment system, crossed planks with stops works okayish, this stuff makes it easy as hell to kill fleeing preppers.
This method only take you, but ideally bring some friendos to watch other areas and cover your ass, you can potentially survive much longer.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>940147
>12ga ak47
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.