[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BIG HIKE THIS WEEKEND!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0356.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0356.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Devil’s Bridge in Sedona, Arizona!

Jaw dropping views!
>>
https://youtu.be/c0ShLPN6ZIw
>>
>>938474
Nice.

But I have already stated that HS Canyon is a more secluded and more primative hike.

Though, less long range views.
>>
>>938476
why is he not picking cotton?
>>
>>938474
why are /out/ places always named with "Devil" in them
>>
>>939291
The shitty places with harsh conditions are named after hell. Is that so hard to figure out you turbo nigger?
>>
File: devils_den_gettysburg.jpg (467KB, 1024x820px) Image search: [Google]
devils_den_gettysburg.jpg
467KB, 1024x820px
>>939291
Superstition and fear anon.
>>
>>939475
>Sedona
>shitty

I can see you don't get around much.
>>
>>939480
You truly are a retard. When it was named long ago it was a shitty place that's why people didn't live there and build a Starbucks on it. All those hippy fag spaces you love are just the best places left now that the envirotards have paved everything else
>>
>>939604
>when it was named

You mean when it was named after Sedona Schnebly, the first Post Master's wife?

No, it's always been nice, just less so now the the timeshare people are on the city council.

You've been?
>>
Yes the area is beautiful. But the town itself is overrun by tourists and dipshits riding OHV's everywhere.
>>
>>938474

We were there vacationing from Ontario a few weeks ago over Christmas. All walkways were ice. All the locals were bundled up in down and hiking boots. We were in shorts and loafers. People from Arizona are weak af.
>>
>>939696
>people from Ontario are stupid and judgemental af

I appreciate your (you).
>>
>>938474
Beautiful area, watch out for snow, was driving down the I-17 just yesterday and they're all white-capped.
>>
>>938474
>psyched!

And... nothing.

South Muratainian Sea Urchin Diving bbs and no pic.

Good job op, you suck.
>>
>>938474
The view has just the appropriate amount of diversity, good picture
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.