[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Places to look for secluded cabins to rent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Long story short, in the last year and a half I've been through a divorce, a couple very convoluted and involved relationship disappointments, a LOT of ups and downs (more downs) with my business, and 3 official days off (not counting the times I took off to go meet with the lawyers)..

I need to fucking get away.

All I want is a cabin on the outskirts of some little no name mountain town. Rockies, Appalachians, makes no difference to me, they're both about the same drive from SW MO. I plan on driving so I can take my puppers with me.

Thing is outside of Yellowstone I don't know of any places to look at and that's a bit too far of a drive. I'm looking for 8-900 miles
(from Joplin MO), something I could do in one shitty day of driving.

I just need somewhere away from here that I can finally decompress and get time to myself where I'm *actually* alone. I just want to hike with the puppers, read a few books, and get some dope pics of mountains.

Just looking for suggestions or websites to look at that would have listings outside the BIG tourist spots.
>>
bumps

Anywhere /out/ has been that made an impression?
>>
>>936199
There are lots of /out/ places in the US. I'm about as far west as you can go so its hard for me to recommend places that you'd want to consider driving to. Places that I've been to that maybe a reasonable drive for you would be the badlands or the black hills South Dakota. Western Montana is great. Glacier NP is amazing as is Grand Teton NP and Yellowstone. I hear the Michigan UP is cool. The Smoky Mountains are supposed to be great. The Taos NM area is supposed to be amazing. The Colorado Front Range has a lot to offer. Best I can offer. Hope you get some ideas.
>>
>>936217
The western UP is awesome in the summer and winter if you like snow. I work as a forester in the region so if you want any specifics let me know
>>
How about something around Westcliffe, CO. There are very few people in that valley, and its is incredibly beautiful. Just about your distance. That or something near Crestone, CO. Both are neat the great sand dunes, and offer great hiking in the Sangre De Cristo range.
>>
>>935979
Sorry for you.

Try Happy Jack, AZ.
>>
File: 010.jpg (2MB, 2432x2432px) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
2MB, 2432x2432px
Seriously guys, thank yo so much, these are fantastic suggestions, I'll be looking into them tonight.

Thanks again!

Here's puppers for you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.