[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alone Season 3 Eternal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 20

File: IMG_0769.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_0769.jpg
1B, 486x500px
RIP AUTISTIC LEAF EDITION

Last thread over bamp lmt

Old thread >>915238
>>
>>935617
kek
>>
Man... that knife shaving biologist's husband is juicy. The thought of him waking the loneliness away is just so agreable on a bland and rainy uni day. Ah.

Also, how is Carleigh still here and alive?
>>
>>935667
Who /teamshavefu/ here?
>>
>>935667
I'm better looking than him and more /out/ than her.

I really resent my lack of personality right now.
>>
>>935675
Shavefu is malnourished and will not last much longer.

She's spending wayyy too much effort being concerned about the possibility of the damn fox getting into her shelter, when she needs to be focused on catching fucking fish.

Who /teamdave/ here?

I don't give a fuck is he's mental or not, he's /ourguy/ now that Greg is gone.
>>
>>935735
Dave isn't /out/ at all, he's /b/-tier
>>
File: husbando.png (1B, 486x500px)
husbando.png
1B, 486x500px
>>935705
Didn't take much for that ego to fire, indeed. One naked picture of you skinning a rabbit would make up for it, though.

Until then, more Tyler-something. Those arms, those biblical arms...
>>
>>935735
Is there something that I don't know about foxes, or was it obviously not acting rabid? She said that, what... five times? I don't see how she could be so stupid that she'd think it had rabies when it was acting like any other normal fox.

I'll have to go out next weekend and get one then, unless you'd settle for a neighborhood squirrel, I haven't made soup in a while.
>>
>>935743
Don't be silly. Go out when you can and get me that sexy rabbit.

(Foxes can still seem healthy after more than a year of incubating the virus. Once rabies truly kicks in, it kills pretty quickly but getting to that last phase can take some time. She's right to be somewhat worried about it, with a shitty shelter like hers, I'd be too)
>>
>>935789
Good to know. She should probably be cautious about getting bit either way, but I'd definitely be more focused on neutralizing an aggressive animal than I would be about what pathogens it may be carrying, on the off chance that it does bite.

I actually have a rabbit in my neighborhood, damn shame my neighbors are the type of people to call the cops for something like "senseless bunny murder".
>>
>>935667
GET OUT OF MY BOARD YOU GAYLORD REEEEEE!!!
>>
>>935829
Off. It's get "off" my board. As in:
>>935829
Get off the computer, you have middleschool tomorrow.
>>
>>935833
>muh seekrit klub
>>
>>925968
>Yep that's me, not a cocksucker tho. Last season if you looked through that muh earth bitch twitter you would see that she was behaving and giving the vibe as like she had won the season. Maybe because she was the last women was enough for her.
>This season is different and even clear that the sweat lodge bitch won. Fuck they even go so far as having her "banting" and pretending that is going to tap out.
>That's why I say, if any of you want let's put money where the mouth is, a $10 bet is not much. But I will take an easy tenner everyday from your fag's pockets.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT I WAS RIGHT SINCE THE BEGINNING.
>>
>>935667

looks like Ted Cruz
>>
>>935660
Bitch broke the fourth wall. I like her now, she should win just for that.
>>
>>936348
She's going to tap out so she can get back to the rainbow gathering
>>
>>936187
He really does. Like, bizarro ted cruz.
>>
To the guy I was talking about edible plants with.

There is plant called Atropa Belladonna - it has dark blue, sweet fruits, but it's poisonous.
I wonder how the fuck people survived back then.
>>
Never thought I would say this, but scandinavian version is a borefest. Nearly no struggle, no drama, no wild animals to be afraid of, three people tapped out just like that, probably because they missed their Barbaras so much or out of pure boredom.
>>
>>936558
They probably used to do what Greg did with that one plant he didn't know about.
>>
>>936635
Which episode was that?
>>
I think this show would be much better if there was a prize for 2nd and 3rd. It's easy enough to convince yourself you're. It going to be last and tap out. But what if you think one more day means $50,000?
>>
>>936706
I heard they're paid depending on how long they last already. They're creating content after all.
>>
>>936581
Agree! And after 5 episodes they are day 7 or something... and always complaining about loneliness. Besides, they have a lot of extra gear. Cups, plates, forks and so on... one guy used a scissor as the girl had a set of pliers in one episode...
>>
rate my choice of gear /out/!
>>936836
i'm fairly confident i can do nothing but sleep and jack off for 40-50 days. i could dick around with tool making if i'm really bored.
>>
>>936581
>scandinavian version
Asking as someone who doesn't understand Danish, what was wrong with the guy in 5:10? He always seemed depressed in episodes up to now, even when he was catching lots of fish but he used the term "paranoid", which is something else. Paranoid about what?

>Jeg foler, jeg er ved at blive paranoid af at være heroppe.
>>
>>936735
Of course they're paid for their time there, or do you think they'll spend 2 moths away from home with receiving some american shekels?
>>
>>936912
I wonder how much they get and how much it depends on spend time.
Would love to spend time in wild doing nearly anything I want and get paid for it.
>>
>>936848
From what I know you can take food only twice.
>>
>>936848
What are you going to drink? Don't tell me you plan on drinking lake water full of bacteria your body doesn't recognize.

What happens if it rains?

IMO taking food is stupid. Just get fat as fuck before you leave. I'm talking really fucking fat. You can use some of that 500k to get plastic surgery to cut off excess stretched skin after you lose all the weight.
>>
>>937014
you can get as fat as you want the starvation is going to hit you hard after day9. drinking is not so much an issue if you have water around, and you not gonna survive if there is none anyhow.
>>
>>936961
that's too bad, but that rule was not listed. i guess it would greatly reduce the entertainment value if people could make rational choices.
>>
>>936848
btw fire is really the only tool you gonna need, if you have fire and wood to burn, you will have everything soon enough. some stone and bone never hurts of course.
>>
>>937378
>rational choices
You would end up without large firewood and decent shelter.
>>
>>937418
You don't need large firewood. If you are relying on fire for warmth you are doing it wrong. Fire should be used as a tool. Cooking, purifying water, drying out wet clothes, etc. You should bring a good enough sleeping bag, coat, pants, etc that you don't need a fire. Collecting firewood is a waste of calories.
>>
>>937423
>Cooking, purifying water, drying out wet clothes, etc
You're going to need a lot of branches because you cannot punch logs into pieces.
You're not going to have a sturdy shelter for winter.
Getting coniferous branches will take more time because you will have to break it off wirh hands.
You will have no way to boil your water unless you will find a piece of wood in right shape.
You will be unable to do any sort of woodwork, you''re going to get bored and then go insane.
You may have problem in producing tinder.
If you get unlucky, you will be unable to make closed shelter which could keep warmth inside, forcing you to make bigger fire, as there is no way clothes will keep you warm infinitely.
>>
>>935617
i really enjoy this show even though i don't do any /out/ stuff
don't even like most reality tv
everyone left seems pretty cool though and im looking forward to the next episode
>>
>>937418
nah, you are totally wrong about that. i have spent weeks out in autumn and winter. and never really split any logs except one time when everything was drenching wet when i arrived.

you can just burn whole logs fine. and break them up applying lever and human force.

once you have fire, you can actually split long logs and make utensils and all kinds of stuff even fell trees. fire is fucking awesome.

as for shelter, sure a saw comes in handy but again if you have fire you have everything you need. not that you have to worry much about how your shelter looks like or if the poles are exactly the same length or whatever if it's about survival either.
>>
>>937441
you really should watch some primitive tech vids.
human brain is the most powerful tool, and fire is the second most powerful.
>>
>>937532
Which is why we have other people around usually. More brains.

But third has to be a rifle.

I'd like to see a show where groups of 3 where they are allowed a bolt action rifle.
>>
>>935735
>She's spending wayyy too much effort being concerned about the possibility of the damn fox getting into her shelter, when she needs to be focused on catching fucking fish.
Would be the coolest thing if she killed the fox. I hate that fox. It fucked up Greg, now it has to die.
Would be cool to see Gregs reaction.
>>
>>937556
I would prefer if it was a bunch of dudes competing in the same area. They would be allowed to form alliances and steal from each other. Obviously murder would not be allowed. I would hope the producer focuses on survival and less on drama. I don't think guns would be allowed because there may be an """""""""""accidental""""""""" shooting
>>
>>937583
yeah butt rape would spice the show up quite a bit
>>
>>937532
So now you're going to waste calories trying to make inferior stone axe, stone knife and enough rope to tie stuff together.
You will have to work fast before turns out you're sitting in plain field in winter.
>>
>>937529
Fire sure would work, but either it would be slow(applying coals into spots) or wasteful (putting middle of the log in the campfire)
>>
>>937597
well those would be interesting side projects i wouldn't start with them tho. because i can make shelter with no tool if i have wood and some greens around easily. you make it sound like you need an entire stocked home depot to make a debris shelter that keeps you alive.

>>937602
fire is a tool that does a lot of heavy lifting for you. very low effort but time consuming yes.

the way i see it in alone you have a lot of time and too little food and energy to waste.
>>
>>937691
>you make it sound like you need an entire stocked home depot to make a debris shelter that keeps you alive.
Well, an axe should be enough, it's easiert to cut off the branch than to break it off the tree.

>fire is a tool that does a lot of heavy lifting for you. very low effort but time consuming yes.

>the way i see it in alone you have a lot of time and too little food and energy to waste.

Well, if you put it that way, it makes sense. Having a passive force working for you, even if slowly, would help a lot.
But to fell a tree, you need some decent amount of wood and it isn't sure if you can find that much on the ground. Next thing is lack of any pot to gather water to put out fires/build mud girdle around tree.

Among others things that doesn't click with me are lack of sleeping bag and fishing line + hooks. Sleeping bag would help keep the temperature and allow comfortable sleep and fishing line would help getting some extra food.
>>
>>935617
Is it safe to use just a plain wooden dildo? I don't want to get splinters in my butt. I know I can't come more that 24 hours without a good fuck.
>>
>>937706
it's not a beauty contest, you spend a few hours to make a shelter that keeps you alive until you can manage something bigger and better planned. tools are the least of your concern, gathering materials and finding a good location are more important.

sleeping bag is not optional i'm afraid if you have to spend autumn/winter out. i could work around that if i started in the summer and had time to build and prepare. but even then it would be suffering.
btw:
>i would take 1 of all the food (except gorp)
>and 1 sleeping bag
>and 1 ferro rod.
>i would outlast all the tool-fags easily.
that's 60 pound of food you should be able to trap something and gather something and about half a pound of calorie dense food should be enough for a day as tight rations.

this will keep you in better shape for longer than any contestant i saw.

with some time i can do fishing line and hooks and fish traps. (assuming you don't just find some because garbage is now everywhere). i would obviously try to fish that's not even a question. fishing for crabs don't even require a proper hook or line any fiber will do and a little rotting meat.
>>
>>935617
What are your thoughts about spending the entire first day exploring for a good location? I don't remember seeing any contestants going far from where they started.
>>
>>937728
really the only thing that could worth it's while aside the aforementioned is a metal container / pot. you can make tools you can make containers but you will never make a good metal pot that boils water easily can cook anything and generally useful for storing and transporting stuff and nearly indestructible.

boiling water would be a real pain in the ass without a pot. a pot is way more important than a knife or an axe.

if there is clean water nearby you can do without for a long time tho.
>>
>>937730
you have to haul all your gear all your camera gear and your location is likely to be selected as the best place in the area assigned to you.
>>
New episode is going to air today?
>>
LMAO

Callie taps out in the latest episode.

Crybaby Carleigh outlasted her.
>>
>>937708
You need to sand and oil it
If carved in the wild your best bet will be rubbing it with decreasingly gritty rocks for sandpaper then rendering fat and putting a couple coats onto it
>>
>>938728
I'm so happy that hippy bitch is finally out, I would not have been able to watch another episode with her giant cunt face.
Also the guy who bet on her, you are a faggot ass sucking SJW.
>>
>>938823
>Also the guy who bet
Nobody bet me, senpai.

Also
>Implying it wasn't all reverse psychology
Kek
>>
>>938728
Women, not even once.
>>
Do you think it may be rigged?
>>
>>938885
>implying Megan wont win

>implying the whole cast of S3 didnt congratulate her for winning via twitter before the show was even aired.

>>938893
They probably chose apt women and weak men to give women more chance so they didnt look so bad, thus preventing backlash from sjws.
>>
>>938901
>They probably chose apt women and weak men
Well, as much as this I can expect, but I meant something like if producers tell somebody to tap out.

Do you need to be a youtuber to have any sort of chance? I sort of look like "weak man"(when shaven, I have quite a baby face, add glasses to it and fact of being 5'9) with a slight(?) dip in insanity. I would fucking love to get away from people and be able to fucking scream more that for few seconds during New Year.
>>
>>938902
they want people suffering and making stupid mistakes not having it easy and having a blast living alone. they want drama not real skill.

curse of reality tv.

i wish people like cody lundin and dave canterbury would do it one season.
>>
who /shavefu/ here?
>>
>>937583
>What is Survivor

It's been done (in the worst way possible)
>>
>>939005
literally why?
>>
>>939022
kys
>>
>>938839
>Nobody bet me, senpai.
I did, faggot. You owe me 6 gorillion (You)s.
>>
>>938901
>be a fat neckbeard on a Japanese autism support group website
>blame everything on muh SJW bogeyman
Yeah, that's why girls are doing things better than you. It's rigged. It's not that you're a retarded fat slob with the social skills of a venereal disease
>>
>>938976
I probably would my pants if confronted by cougar. I never was truly alone, so I would go bonker probably.
Good presentation as eager, but naive guy (I have no real bushcraft skills, after all) and maybe I would get in.
>>
>>938901
>>implying the whole cast of S3 didnt congratulate her for winning via twitter before the show was even aired.
They did? Boy, producers sure got on their asses then.
>>
>>935660
How can a fingernail, that weighs less than a gram, contain 1 gram of protein?
>>
been watchin all episodes of s3, not until today have i realised that callie and megan isnt the same person... the whole time i thought there was only 2 females... the crying one and the spiderwizard
>>
>>939519
I know Callie the hippie and then the lady with the awkward winter hat. You are telling me there is a third women?
>>
>>939640
Shavefu
>>
File: cougar safety.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
cougar safety.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>939378
>I probably would my pants if confronted by cougar.
they are just cats anon.
>>
>>939684
Oversized cats that can snap your neck with single bite, nothing big, really.
>>
>>939719
they don't snap your neck. most off the times a grown adult can put them to their place but sometimes they do ambush you and can sink their teeth right into your neck vertebrae severing your spinal cord.

they try to go for it but chances for success are not very good and even a hat with eyes sawn on the back will throw them off.
>>
>>939199
They are mostly focusing on the females this seaons becasue of SJW backlash, they got pissed there were no women in S1 and that 2 of the three females tapped out within 7 days in S2...
>>
>>939793
The same happened in that bear grylls survival show where they dropped a group of civilinas in an island to survive.
>>
>>939793
>SJW backlash
Would bet they don't watch the show in first palce.
>>
>>939005
would love to see her cut her clit of with that thing
>>
>>939821
>Would bet they don't watch the show in first palce.
it doesn't matter to a SJW if they watch the show or not. All that matters is that they ruin what the rest of us enjoys. They have personal issues, but they try to drag everyone down with them.
>>
I'm disappointed that the hippy chick left, she had the right attitude for this show, all my hopes lie on Fowler now.
>>
>>939849
She said she wanted the money to buy land so she quits. I'm sure starving has something to do with the decisions when the are more than 2 months out.
>>
The MADMAN has 33 fish fillets saved up.
>>
>>939793
There's no SJW backlash against this show you fucking mong. Either it gets ratings or it doesn't.
>>
>>940016
He has about five days of maintenance calories with that max. He can't keep going on 100 per day.
>>
>>940016
Doesn't matter, he got so thin and weak he can't string a fucking bow.
What's point in saving food when you're starving and look like a skeleton?
>>
>>940318
$500,000
>>
>>940016
Yeah, whats up with that?

I understand storing food for winter but why would you kill yourself for it?
>>
>>940340
>implying he will be able to win with so measly amount of food while there are 3 other people
He would be better eating more, get strong enough to string a bow and then go hunting.
>>
>>940381
This.

He's mental if he thinks sticking to that plan of a 200 calorie fish every other day is going to work. Might as well get a good day or two of feeding in and then try and hunt. Otherwise he's fuarked.

He might already be in deep shit if he can't figure that out.
>>
>>940016
the trailer (short thing they show at the beginning of every epidsode) shows Dave being pulled from the show because of starvation
>>
>>936180
Friendly reminder that you're a fucking idiot for the second season in a row.
>>
Carleigh is going to win through sheer misery isn't she?
>>
>>940557
Things do seem to be heading that way,

They constantly show him in a food-context: he's fishing, talking about food, showing of his skinnyness, etc.
Wouldn't be surprised if next week he gets pulled of the show because he is too skinny. Camera zooms out and focuses on 20 good fish just laying in his shelter.
>>
Women on the Danish version not faring as well.

Meanwhile, one guy just found a sealed six-pack of Mack Sommerol (beer).
>>
>>941824
Are there English subs? Where can I watch it?
>>
>>942046

Dont think there is subtitles, but you can watch here:

https://www.dr.dk/tv/se/alene-i-vildmarken-tv/-/alene-i-vildmarken-afrejsen-1-10

Might need a danish vpn though
>>
>>941464
> I don't need a boar, give me 20 good fish and I'll win
>>
>>941464
I give him 2 weeks, otherwise it's to obvious they let a woman win.
>>
>>942118
>(You)
>>
>>942148
That wasn't me >>942148

>>942117
So we agree he is reaching D&D levels of stupidity?
>>
I don't think anybody is letting anybody win. Unlike season 2, none of them got a plum location. Nobody is bagging big game. The women are all being shown making good use of plants for food and being physically smaller makes what they can forage go farther than it would for a man.

If it stays cold for a few days killing all the plants, it could come down to who can figure out trapping the fastest which gives shavefu a genuine shot, unless the crazy guy isn't too far gone to shoot a boar to win it. In winter it would be like having a freezer full of meat. Fowler looks good on paper, but he might just be comfortable and bored enough to feel the absence of his family too much.
>>
>>942188
You are too sane to be on 4chan.
>>
>>942188
>If it stays cold for a few days killing all the plants, it could come down to who can figure out trapping
You are acting like they are surviving off of the small amount of food they collect. They aren't. This is a mental and physical game of starvation. If all edible plants die, going out in the cold in an attempt to trap a 200 calorie mouse is pointless. The way to win is to spend as few calories as possible while harnessing passive methods like fishing. Starting fat reserves is what makes the biggest difference.
>>
>>942243
starting fat reserves help you physically survive but the energy levels and mental stress is not better at all. in case of severe starvation your body will break down muscle before it touches the fat anyhow.
>>
>>942243
The way to win is to get big game. Whoever does that in whatever season of this show will win without much effort.
>>
>>942487
>The way to win is to get big game.
or eat an other contestant
>>
>>942840
I would eat shavefu if you know what I mean…
>>
>>935795
Where's that bunny? Do not let me down and unaroused.
>>
>>942160
wasn't him it was me ;)
> I was wrong about 2 weeks
> I was right about him being pulled
now Megan has been visited by the tooth fairy of ill fate, so shavefu is next.
Which leaves us with zachary and crybaby. Since a woman needs to win, crybaby will be the winner.
>>
>>942160
about the stupidity, I think in the end he talked like nutnnancy with all the stupid sounds he made. He should have stuck those fish up his ass to get through the weight test.
>>
who taped?
>>
>>943705
>Since a woman needs to win
what a retarded cunt you are
>>
>>943713
>t. strong, modern, independent wyman-
>>
>>943707
Crazy Dave because his autism about a 200 calorie fish every other day was about to kill him. He didn't tap exactly, he was pulled out by the medical staff.

>not eating a ton when you couldn't string the bow

Dumbass deserves to lose.

>>943705
>now Megan has been visited by the tooth fairy of ill fate, so shavefu is next.
>he gets led down every path the producers want him to go down
Who knows if that's happening or not.

I'm still /shavefu/

DAE think she looks extra hott on the night camera?
>>
>>943716
Nigger, the men on this show have been either retarded, crazy, or whiny bitches or all of the above.

The women haven't been much better, including the fat dyke who tapped out after 5 minutes.

Are they manipulating it to have a woman win? I don't know, but that theory might hold more water with me if this show was at all marketed to women. I don't think it is. So explain their pecuniary motive for rigging it for a woman. If muh SJW bogeyman was the reason then why they were using the hippie chick's nudity to pimp the show doesn't make sense. Not exactly feminism.

Dave was a retard who could have won if he had eaten the fucking food he already had. Fowler is another arts & crafts faggot and another muh family whiner.

Say whatever you want, cryfu is apparently pretty hardcore notwithstanding her displays. And shavefu's knowledge of biology seems to be paying off. She was so automatic she was only on the show for a few seconds over the first 5 episodes. Give them some fucking credit and quit apologizing for these beta faggots who are an embarrassment to manhood just because they're men.
>>
>>943833
Fug, I had to spoiler myself by accident, it was pretty predictable, though.
>>
>>943838
I just find it strange how little the 2 remaining women had showtime, they seem to be surviving with no problems, they don't seem at all emotional like everybody else was.
>>
>>943713
> wo-man quota
if triggered by mere statements, why not go back to the safe space of reeeeeedit?
>>
>>943716
shut up you little cunt! you are so scared of pussy you make these delusional statements with zero sign of reality. it's entirely possible the chick got the best spot in the last game because of her ms handicap and not her stench hole.
>>
>>943911
Yeah, I mean it is weird how little they showed Megan especially. But if she wasn't having drama, there might not have been anything to see. In the first season, many people were in deep trouble in that amount of time.

I think a lot of the "emotional" stuff we see comes from starvation. People who are eating fine probably don't generate much drama.
>>
>>943838
>shavefu's knowledge of biology seems to be paying off.
I agree but also wonder if it isn't working against her sometimes.

For example, would someone without detailed knowledge of the progression of rabies been as obsessed with that fox and the possibility it might be rabid as she was? And now with the tooth, she's already gone into the worst-case-scenario thinking of jaw infection without antibiotics. Most people would just be thinking about whether they can take the pain or not. Pain from a bad tooth can be excruciating but her ability to grin and bear it might be undermined if she's constantly thinking about losing her jaw or dying from a bone infection.

If they have willow trees in Patagonia, maybe her knowledge will help her do something for the pain at least.
>>
>broken tooth lady is out next episode
>last dude muh feels his way out or medical pulls him
>lady with ulgy hat wins
calling it now. fuck dave almost fucking won it he would have just eaten those fish. he literally pulled a hillary clinton. reee
>>
>>944475
I don't know why, but that drum chick is annoying as fuck. I'd be ok with tooth lady winning, she is the best in the show now after 32 fish dude is gone.
>>
>>944448
Now that I know for sure they actually do the routine medical checks, I can't imagine anyone bothering to self diagnose but that's none of my business
*sips tea*
>>
>>944496
Ya I agree. I hate watching when the ulgy hat girl comes on.
>>
>>943833
>Dumbass deserves to lose.
This so much. The guy has a bunch of dried fish and he doesn't eat them. Even in this new episode when he fell I was sitting there thinking "why don't you eat you idiot"
>>
>>944566
She's just weird. She seems like she's like autistic or a crack baby or abused or something. OTOH, she seems to be pretty tough underneath all the whimpering.
>>
Bow down to your new leader
>>
>>944596
they said in the show that food hoarding might be a psychological problem from his low calories input. Sure it might be bullshit, but it seems so far from sane to do it
>>
>>944794
That guy has been out alone in the wilderness freezing his ass off and starving to death for 30+ days. I'm going to go with mentally unstable.
>>
>>945055
I'm sticking with retarded.
>>
What gets me, on a lot of these shows, this season and last of Alone, Naked and Afraid when they did the group Africa challenge...they have a decent bow, and none of them can hunt. They never kill anything with it.

They get people who are good at survival skills/bushcraft, not never a true hunter in the bunch.
>>
>>946465
Should just shoot some birds. It's not like they can store a mammoth worth of meat.
>>
>>946465
Their time is taken up with mundane every day tasks, they can't just be like oh I'll just hunt today. They are also approaching winter, animals are out less and the biggest animals avail are only out evening morning and night which really aren't the best times for them to do any hunting. The producers are editing out any large animal kills likely anyway, kys.
>>
>>936907
Pretty much cabin fever I guess.
Det virker som om han er i tvivl om hvad der er galt med ham.
>>
>>942188
Season 2 was rigged for the woman who couldn't protect her net against seals or use her net to fish in a protected cove 5 minutes upstream from said location. The producers were pusher SO hard for her to win.

If they don't force Mora dude to tap, he is gonna win. That simple.
>>
>>939831
This person understands what SJW are.
>>
>>946582
Autism: the post

Of course they make it look like someone is going to win, that's how they create the "drama."
>>
>>946465
>>946492
>>946504
also it seems like a lot of the people are basically huge hippies so they don't hunt
>>
>>935660
>1 gram of protein
>2 calories
That protein is also the same as your hair (collagen i think) which can't be digested
>>
>>946504
It seems to me, that once they have their basic shelter built and some wood stocked in, they have lots of time where they do very little to keep from burning calories. I would think sitting and watching for animals might be a good use of time.

Yes, by far the best times to hunt are twilight and night, but with a traditional bow, I am not sure why you think this would be a bad time for them to hunt?

Why would the producers edit out any large animal kills? To be PC? They show plenty of killing and gutting of fish and flattening mice. I don't think they have made any kills.

Admittidly, the produces did them no favors as the deer in the area are protected, the mice have disease, and out side of a fox and some pig sign, not much in the way of small game. Still, I might be way off, but I believe I could use the bow to get food.
>>
>>946793
>where they do very little to keep from burning calories
your brain alone eats almost 2000kcals per day if you don't lift a fucking finger. moving or not moving makes little difference to your baseline.
>>
bump itz habbening
>>
the fuck? the hippy island chick left? she was doing amazing.

I thought she was faking out the camera again.

and that whiny little wisp from AK is still there?
>>
>>947878
.....shows over mate
>>
>>947878
you're delayed as fuck, hippy lesbo tapped a couple weeks ago already.
>>
Should have expected, well I thought Dave would win and [current winner] would be second, so I was right, eh?
They did well.
They were getting quite popular even before show ended, maybe they were saying that they won?
>>
>>946582
THE CITY OF (YOU)
.THE CITY OF (YOU)
THE CITY OF (YOU)
.THE CITY OF (YOU)
THE CITY OF (YOU)
.THE CITY OF (YOU)
THE CITY OF (YOU)
.THE CITY OF (YOU)
THE CITY OF (YOU)
. THE CITY OF (YOU)
>>
>>943705
hahahahhaha.hahahahhahahahahahhaha.
hahahahhaha.hahahahhaha.hahahahhaha
.hahahahhaha.hahahahhaha
hahahahhaha.hahahahhahahahahahhaha

(YOU)
(You)
(YOU)
(YOU)
(You)
(YOU)
(YOU)
(You)
(YOU)
(YOU)
(You)
(YOU)
(YOU)
(You)
(YOU)
(YOU)
(You)
(YOU)
(YOU)
(You)
(YOU)
>>
>>948065
>>948066
What a faggot
>>
>>948194
>You're wrong about literally everything
>He's the faggot
Totally shit board desu
>>
>>948196
Doesn't make any sense faggot.
>>
God damn plebbit is full of retards who claim Fowler was just as skinny and weak as Carleigh and that victory was handed to him. He was 75kg in the weigh in so he just managed to drop his fat ass BMI to normal range during the show. He could have burned like 15 more kilos before being nearly as skinny as Carleigh.
>>
>>948348
By that logic Crazy Dan still could have been out there.
>>
File: vlc_2017-02-11_11-08-18.png (386KB, 937x560px) Image search: [Google]
vlc_2017-02-11_11-08-18.png
386KB, 937x560px
>>935617
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
YES Fowler won. I called it from the first episode. The autistic Alaskan chick surprised me how long she lasted. She is a tough cookie. Hippie chick could have beaten Fowler, maybe. The skinny dude that got taken out on medical first would have gone the farthest of any contestant ever IMO if he did two things. . .

1. Gained weight before he went in
2. Ate more when he was there

He had the skills to get the most food and had no problem being out there for a long time.
>>
>>948751
Yea Dave should have won if he fattened the fuck up. Fowler lost 60 lbs.
>>
>>948751
>1. Gained weight before he went in
>2. Ate more when he was there
3. wasn't a retard who should have known not to horde food when you are losing 5lbs a day.
>>
>>948751
she should've gotten all the 30 fish really. At least she was aware of the too much starvation medical tapout unlike crazies. He must be really kicking his ass just about now.
>>
>>948908
>At least she was aware of the too much starvation medical tapout unlike crazies
And she also said in the final episode that she was getting to skinny and said she was going to up her intake of greens.
>>
Can anyone please link to the reunion special? cant find it online anywhere
>>
>>948957
Is it even out yet?
>>
>>948065
(((Someone))) didn't like my post. I wonder why?
>>
>>949067
Because you were wrong.
>>
>>948957
http://www.watchseriesgo.to/episode/alone_s3_e11.html
>>
>>948065
>>948066
have a fish, don't go all Dave on me
>>
I think we can all agree, being a fatass increases your chance of winning this show by a large amount.
>>
>>949372
I remember one of them saying that they ate like a pic before they got dropped off.
>>
>>948065
Go back to LGBT.
>>
>>949867
>being this mad about being dragged for being wrong about muh SJW bogeyman conspiruhcy
Go back to /pol/ and the short bus.
>>
File: 1470632087984.jpg (18KB, 390x299px) Image search: [Google]
1470632087984.jpg
18KB, 390x299px
>>949867
>>
>>949372
Actually usually people 5'5 to 5'10 and average build survive starvation better.
>>
>>950013
BULLLSHIT

Go read the study about the 400 lb man that ate nothing and only drank water for 1.5 years. Fat ass always win in starvation game. Just not enough fatties on the show.
>>
>>949615
it was the winner of season 1. I think one of the other contestants said they caught him gorging on snickers bars in the hotel lobby before the game started.
>>
File: just.png (91KB, 353x228px) Image search: [Google]
just.png
91KB, 353x228px
>>950158
The fat dyke from season 2 got scurred by a bear. Would've been interesting to see her not lose weight because CICO is an oppressive lie of the patriarchy.
>>
>>948957
Anyone have an actual link or torrent this
>>949262
is shit.
>>
>>949975
>>950010
>2 posts in a row.
Try harder bud.
>>949372
This, but you can't be a fucking retard like cop chick in season 2. She could have made it like 40 days MINIMUM on those reserves attached to her thighs.
>>
>>950235
Apparently shouting at cub triggered her bad memories or someshit, probably a bluff, though.
>>
>>950760
muh PTSD.
>>
I have respect for all these people who went fifty days or more. I forgive the whining and crying as part of the stress.

Anyone who has the mental fortitude to win or stay until the show pulled them out without quitting is a winner in my book.

Unless you have actually done something like this, you can't possibly know what it would be like.

Each season they have stayed a bit longer. Perhaps a hundred days on the next one.
>>
File: pepe-horror.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-horror.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
>>950777
>tripfag
>lucky trips
What do
>>
File: 1449806281503.png (461KB, 1059x962px) Image search: [Google]
1449806281503.png
461KB, 1059x962px
>>950815
REEEEEEEE3EEEEEEEEEEWEE
>>
File: mike-lowe.jpg (50KB, 780x584px) Image search: [Google]
mike-lowe.jpg
50KB, 780x584px
>>935617
just started watching season 2.
It's creeping me out how much this guy mentions Barbara.
>>
>>951107
he has a series of youtube videos, commentary for each episode he was in, he seems super traumatized
>>
>>939005
what knife is that?
>>
>>951360
what I found:
Professional forester and biologist Megan is carrying a forged bowie knife made by Clint Chisan. It has a 10-inch blade of differentially heat treated W2 steel, wood handles and a leather sheath. The blade seems like it is somewhere between the recurve and dropped shape of a kukri and a traditional bowie blade shape.
>>
>>951107
Did you get to the part where he finds a substitute?
>>
>>939005
i didn't think she'd win, but this was pretty cool.. made me optimistic about finding outdoorsy girls that don't go full furbeast
>>
>>951945
>>
I was disappointed that having pigs available, nobody made a real effort to trap or hunt for them.

A Spanish windlass snare like this guy shows could have had a chance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXtSIqYN-rU
>>
File: 1.jpg (73KB, 869x485px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
73KB, 869x485px
>>953150
>I was disappointed that having pigs available, nobody made a real effort to trap or hunt for them.

>if someone actually killed a pig and cooked it
>>
File: 2.jpg (49KB, 869x447px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
49KB, 869x447px
>>953192
>>
File: 3.jpg (73KB, 866x485px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
73KB, 866x485px
>>953193
>>
>>952129
yep, this too. too often 'outdoorsy free spirit' is code for irresponsible non-monogamy

i've got faith. i'm too deep in the city to have a large number of outdoorsy girls to choose from
>what you seek is seeking you
>>
>>951922
He did?
Not the best with english, so maybe I missed it.
>>
>>953434
He said he had a dream where him and Barbara were exchanging sloppy wet kisses.

Then he showed the camera what he found crawling across his cheek when he woke up: One of British Columbia's famous giant slugs.
>>
>>953622
Oh, right, the slug, lel.
>>
>>946545
>Pretty much cabin fever I guess.
Really? He was only out there for like a week.

Anyway, thanks for responding.
>>
am I the only one mad that guy didn't know any other way to string his bow?

I learned the sitting method and the leg over method when I was 9 for fuck sakes.
>>
>>954497
don't eat for 3 months and lose 50lbs then try.
>>
>>954812
that's the point though, he was trying to push 60lbs with his thumb and index, while he could have used leverage by sitting on a limb and putting the other one over his leg, he would be using his entire core and two hands to pull a fraction of the weight. I'm not saying he would have been effective with it, however he seemed poised to actually take game, the trail and blind and all the prep. it bothered me, nothing against the guy, just the skill.
>>
Jeg skal til at ryge rensdyrlort.
>>
Are they tossing around a season 4 yet?
>>
>>954497
yes. i made a bowstringer out of paracord in 30sec the other day
>>
>>956419

god fornojelse! -er det derfor han samler det?
>>
>>956842
Doing my best to get in shape for when they start casting for it.
>>
So 45 days. Less than the first season of the US version but I can't find how much the prize money was for this one for comparison.
>>
>>935617
WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE?
>>
>>958481
next year
>>
Next season who is first to go?
>token nig
>woman
>"muh family" dude
>"woman"
Biggest difference between this and last season is that (((they))) will push harder for a woman to live. Maybe it will be rigged in a way like river chick in season 2, I honestly think Carleigh would have taken it this year given she had a similar setup.
>>
I didn't like how both Carleigh and Fowler were warned that if their BMI kept dropping, they would be pulled whereas Dave, with his untapped food reserve, was not.
>>
why doesn't some /out/ fucker bulk up to 300lbs and win with le BMI rules
>>
>>962131
idk, I think the women just got screwed over because they weigh less/have less weight to lose

maybe it's proportional between men and woman so I'm dumb, they might have tied if fowler wasn't such a porker going in
>>
>>964770
>why doesn't some /out/ fucker bulk up to 300lbs and win with le BMI rules

I'm guessing that's what
>>957981
meant by
>get in shape

Goal being a sphere.
>>
>would love to try it out
>live outside America
Fuck
>>
>>964748
Not saying they weren't but I don't remember them being warned. And Dave made the same mistake almost everyone makes. I don't know how many times I see people not drinking water on hikes even though they have a big bottle of it. Then they complain "I have a headache" "My muscles are sore" " I'm constipated" "but hey I have a full bottle of water after the hike just in case we got stranded"
>>
>>964771
You have a point in a way. In the BMI equation, the denominator is the square of height, but the mass (the numerator) correlates with volume, ie. cube of linear dimension. That means even if two people with different heights have the same proportions, the taller one has a higher BMI. Women on average being shorter would be at a disadvantage if low BMI is being used as an exclusion criterion.
Thread posts: 222
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.