[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this one of the best items you can keep in your pack? Its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10

File: TBR Jar & Box2.png (2MB, 808x734px) Image search: [Google]
TBR Jar & Box2.png
2MB, 808x734px
Is this one of the best items you can keep in your pack?
Its small, light. Anti fungal, antibacterial, helps loosen tight muscles and stiff joints, alleviates pain, helps with stomach aches, headaches, stuffy noses, mosquito bites, keeps bugs and pests away, it's flammable so it can be used to start fires, etc.

Also other out items with 10,000 uses most people don't think about.
>>
I wouldn't carry it. One false move and you've got it on your dick. Trust me, you do not want this stuff on your dick.
>>
>>933858
Bruh if you can't carry something in your pack without it accidentally touching your dick I never want to have a meal with you
>>
>>933858
Please I've put it on my dick on purpose (and my asshole too) it's not that bad, you pussy.
>>
>>933843
>Is this one of the best items you can keep in your pack?
Indeed it is. And it can pack even smaller.
>>
>>933966
1. Rub on sore thighs
2. Forget
3. Go pee
4. AHHHHHHHHHH!
>>
I can't stand the smell
>>
>>933994
neither can the mosquitoes
>>
>>933843
I don't usually carry it unless it's a long trip but i keep it at home for after a big workout.

>>933858
can confirm. It also doesn't play well with contact lenses.

>>933979
Regular or extra strength?
>>
File: 1019855.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1019855.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>933843
>Is this one of the best items you can keep in your pack?

No, but this is...
>does everything yours does
>easier to apply
>won't burn your dick
>can be used as a marker in a pinch

Just ignore the veterinary use only thing, it works great on humans too. The ingredients are easy to look up if you have concerns.

>Sodium Propionate
>Gentian Violet
>Acriflavine
>water
>urea
>glycerine
>isopropyl alcohol.
>>
>Carmex
>Dr. Bronner's
>dental floss
>nail clipper
>couple zipties
>mini bic
>trioxaine
>headlamp
>Squirt P4
>>
>>934070
What's trioxane good for besides fuel/fire starter?
>>
>>934195
>fuel, fire starter

You need more?

>waterproof
>>
>>933994
I grew up with the smell, kind of love it

along with the smell of dettol for the same reason
>>
>>934585
Some things that smell bad are actually good.

>what is pussy
>>
>>933843
it's bullshit doesn't work for anything but smell bad.
>>
>>934586
>pussy good
it's the source of all evil anon
the cauldron of hell
>>
>>934690
>not stirrng every cauldren you possible can

You're gonna over develop yout right forearm and get fap elbow.
>>
>>934751
'Course op pic related might help with that.
>>
What's the difference between red and white Tiger balm? They seem like they're identical.
>>
>>934011
I dunno it was the little tiny red tin like >>933992

Felt bretty gud 2bh
>>
>>935940

I was in the store buying this and the clerk told me red is stronger. Mind you, it's also actually red so it might leave stains on sheets or clothing.
>>
I just use carmex
>>
>>935940
Just read on the german Wikipedia article and tiger-balsam.com that the white Tiger Balm has a cooling and the red one a warming effect.
>>
>>933858
Putting it on your scrotum and anus is one of the most patrician things you can do with tiger balm. Try it, mate
>>
>>933843
Put it under your nose to avoid expose to horrible smells. Such as mixing human shit and methanol in a blender.
>>
File: 91bnhlHHqcL._SY355_.jpg (36KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
91bnhlHHqcL._SY355_.jpg
36KB, 355x355px
This shit is way stronger than tiger balm. Way cheaper too.
>>
File: Jar_Balm_Mix2.jpg (1MB, 1300x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Jar_Balm_Mix2.jpg
1MB, 1300x1022px
>>939728
Or this stuff if you want tiger balm with a huge dose of wintergreen oil.
>>
S U D O C R E M
>>
>>939237
Thais often stick menthol sticks up their noses in public, it's quite disgusting.
>>
File: avatar_uni(1).png (147KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
147KB, 400x400px
I'd rather have this tho

>>933994
You can actually relieve cold by inhaling it
>>
Alcohol swab.

>>933843

Can you even get these at walmart? I'd image you could get it in some at asian sundry mart or something but there's none near where I live
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOPCAQi3UMg

>And Sonny Liston rubbed some Tiger Balm into his glove
>Some things you do for money and some you do for love love love
>>
>>940545
Almost every pharmacy has it. I don't shop at walmart.
>>
>>940627
I take it you're not from the states?
>>
>>939780
We have some kind of homebrew zinc cream (I think it has lavender oil?) that a friend gave us as a new baby gift and it's great. It's lighter and easier to spread, and it doesn't stain the Fuck out of everything like sudocrem.
>>
>>941218
No I am. I just don't shop at walmart. They sell shit.
>>
>>935940
Red is for muscle/joint stuff and shiet. It's stronger and stains clothes too
White is for headaches, stuffy nose, and mosquito bites. It's milder and does not stain clothes
>>
File: 409066648.jpg (36KB, 510x448px) Image search: [Google]
409066648.jpg
36KB, 510x448px
try this green shit, its a bit more powerful than tigerbalm
>>
>>943015
Slack Pang Pon?
>>
>>933843
Just carry Ibruprofen instead.

More uses imo if you are not a little bitch.
Broke my nose badly and took a shitload of the things and managed to reset it reasonably well, doctor was amazed I managed to keep the airways clear.
>>
Guys make sure you store them properly I had mine melt into liquid form and leak out into my backpack.

Not fun.
>>
>>933858

I used to put it on my balls for fun, it would make me hop around the room for like 10 minutes. You feel fresh afterwards though.
>>
>>943072
>Ibruprofen
you might as well carry any placebo.
>>
>>943280
>Ibruprofen
>placebo

Have a couple of drinks (alcoholic), and take a couple of pills.
Then tell me they don't do anything friendo ;)
>>
File: 1484614158296.jpg (22KB, 494x278px) Image search: [Google]
1484614158296.jpg
22KB, 494x278px
>>934024
>urea
>>
>>943280

I've never heard anyone refer to Ibuprofen as a placebo affect...
>>
>>943280
you're clinically retarded aren't you
>>
>>943291
>>943353
i never said it's actual placebo i said you might as well bring placebo. it's a very mild painkiller suited to treat some weaker headaches. but for serious pain it's nothing. i have some experience with pain, and i do take ibuprofen sometimes when i don't need anything stronger. that is why i say it's bullshit to carry outside or in a fak. if it's mild discomfort you feel just walk it off go home whatever. if you are in pain and you need medication ibuprofen will not help you but at least will fuck your kidneys if you are dehydrated even more. it's not even very effective against fever it will drop your body temperature a tiny little bit which is not a good thing when you sleep out but that's it.

so yeah. it's an otc joke.
>>
>>943997
Uhh, just increase the dosage. There's prescription 800mg pills so you can take 4 regular ones at once and be fine. Also ibuprofen is good for inflammation so if you got a tendon or something that's bothering you, it'll help in more ways than just a pain killer.
>>
>>944001
>Uhh, just increase the dosage.
that will increase the side effects more than the effect. btw i usually take the 600mg pill so that's my baseline. i highly doubt an other 200mg adds much pain relief.

they can fuck your kidneys and your heart you are at way worse risk when hiking and possibly dehydrated.

just don't fucking take this shit with you. anything it can treat is not important to treat.
>>
File: white_fl_Oil.jpg (77KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
white_fl_Oil.jpg
77KB, 600x600px
Been using tiger balm forever, but I recently discovered the dozens of Chinese medicated oils. Those things are better I think. Less sticky than the balms and depending on which you get, it'll still do all the things tiger balm will. And many of em do it better. Pic related smells like fucking green lifesavers.
>>
>>933858
FPBP
I came here to post this.
>>
>>943029
Slack Pangpon Balm = good stuff
>>
>>944002
>break nose
>take 2 600mg Ibruprofens
>reset it all on my own in the middle of nowhere

They don't help at all xd, I'm just such a real man xd

In all honesty though I know I would have been in a great deal more pain from a break like that once the adrenalin wore off from doing it.
If you don't wanna use them then fine, but to claim they don't work is strange imo.

Also, how hard is it to stay hydrated while using them? If that is a major problem maybe the outdoors is not for you.

As I said, if you doubt they work take a few and drink some booze, report back on wether they are strong enough to potentiall kill you.
>>
>>933843
the incredibly small effects of this bullshit isn't worth the shitty smell, especially outdoors. i bet it's mostly placebo anyway and this is why it smells so strong. i'm maybe weird like this, cannot stand fake, strong odors.
>>
>>945715
> if you doubt they work take
i have taken them before that is exactly why i have issues with their so called effectiveness.

they are pure crap as far as analgesics go. i have had some good ones too, the most generic and easiest to get is diclofenac that is the entry level i consider worth having on you.
>>
>>945715
>Also, how hard is it to stay hydrated while using them?
well that is probably the second major issue after temperature control outside.
most people carry like half a quart of water to a day hike. that's 8 times less than they should carry. i always carry a gallon of water at least and still piss orange by the end of the day.
>>
>>943312
Urea is a common ingredient in many things. Urea =/= urine.
>>
File: blukote.jpg (75KB, 640x498px) Image search: [Google]
blukote.jpg
75KB, 640x498px
>>934024
As a side effect, you become a smurf.

It's called "blue coat" for a reason, people. Topically applied, It's extremely tough to get out and colors skin dramatically.

Source: Worked as a veterinarian's assistant in farm country for years.
>>
>>946157
I went through an entire 2 litres of water over the course of a four hour hike up and down a mountain.
>>
I have some tiger balm I bought in Nepal. Shit cost cents.
>>
>>946449
yep and in extreme heat that's probably not enough.
>>
>>946360
Reminds me of something I did in a chem lab once. We we're told not to get a solution on our skin and I wanted to see what the fuss was about. I poured it over my hand and the skin got dyed an orange-brown colour.
>>
>>946608
I did that once on accident, I don't remember exactly what we were mixing, but some acid solution got on my skin and turned it orangeish yellow
>>
>>945715
my mom reset my nose once after giving me 2 motrin and telling me to man the fuck up and grow a pair.

she made the retired CSM neighbor scared to have his kids around her after that. he said she would have been court martialed for how she raised me, if she was in the Army and treated troops like that.
>>
>>933858

I get it on my dick all the time. Put just a very small dab in your lube and jerk off. Feels anazing.
>>
>>946360

Get it wet with rubbing alcohol and then was with water. Me and a couple friends thought it would be funny to bluekote our entire bodies for the first day of school and tell everyone that we got exposed to some kind of disease. The school didn't think it was funny, and we had to find a way get it off quick. Rubbing alcohol and water were the best way we found.
>>
itt a bunch of faggots who do not understand LEAVE NO TRACE.

this is like fags who go into back country with perfume, deoderant, bright clothes, loud voice, smokey camp fire, etcetcetec.

fucking literal faggots
>>
>>949045
bright headlamps....forgot that one.
>>
>>949045
It's leave no trace, not don't bring anything with you. Bright clothes? A campfire that puts off smoke? Are you really that much of a misanthrope that this bothers you?
>>
>>934011

extra strength

blaze up my balls, motherfucker
>>
>>949045
You're literally the one who doesn't understand leave no trace if you think that's what it means.
>>
>>933843
This stuff is good to fap with.
>>
>>951249
I refuse to shit into a tiny hole and use three squares of toilet paper. I'm more of a "shit wherever, use yards of toilet paper, and kick some dirt over it" kind of guy.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.