[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /out/ i spent 6 hours yesterday walking in wet socks/shoes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: wet4u_1.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
wet4u_1.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
Hey /out/ i spent 6 hours yesterday walking in wet socks/shoes. Today my feet feel like they're on fire. What do?
>>
>>933547
Theyre overly saturated and your cells are bursting from osmotic pressure. Soak you feet in salt to prevent any more damage
>>
Maybe like a foot bath in Epsom salt? Idk do some research
>>
>>933547
in future bring spare socks, and talc, air your feet when you stop for a break and at meals, rotating your socks. You can dry the previous pair at your arm pits.

This is what my father taught me from his time in the army in the 70s. Even with soaking wet boots you can manage reasonably well by this method.
>>
>>933547
Don't listen to them. Use foot powder. At Least twice a day, until iritaition is gone.
>>
>>933591
>Don't listen to them
>instead listen to me, I know words like "iritaition" and can't into complete sentences with proper punctuation
FTFY
>>
>>933619
Yes my english is broken af, but salt on irritated feets? That's just plain dumb. Next time rather correct my sentence than be idiot.
>>
>>933547
This is weird, but always works for me.

Make sure your feet have had plenty of time to open air dry. Drink a large amount of water, and take a shower. During your shower piss on your feet. The ammonia in you pee will kill the fungus.

Throughly wash feet with soap, rinse with warm water, and you're done.
>>
>>933658
You know instead of pissing on yourself you could use foot spray or dandruff shampoo or tea tree oil soap to kill fungus... or sun light. Or a million other things that aren't piss.

My advice? Don't walk for six hours with wet feet. Keep dry, dummy. Don't get wet in the first place, bring water shoes if you must, bring spare socks, foot powder, whatever. Just stay dry or your feet can literally rot away.
>>
>>933723
What are you afraid of your own urine? You never piss in the shower?

Why pay for a product that doesn't work as well urine does anyway?
>>
>>933548
>>933549
What? How would your cells be oversaturated? The solute level in your feet is lesser than in the water; so, if anything, your cells have too little water in them. Oversaturated, bursting cells wouldn't take that long to start causing irritation. Besides, you could really only cause your cells to burst in distilled water, where the solute level should technically be nothing. This would cause the water to rush into your cells.
>>
>>933734
Urine is dirty goy. Buy our products give shekels.
>>
>>933734
I guarantee you that foot spray and dandruff shampoo kill fungus 1000x better than urine which is mostly water. They have chemical fungicides.
>>
>>933547
Sounds like you have trench foot.
>>
>>933658
this. I sometimes also piss into my mouth and take a few gulps, it has medicinal properties.

>>933734
uriophobes leave
>>
>>933591
foot powder for the most part is talc powder. and it doesnt resolve field issues
>>
>>933547
Enjoy the tench foot.
Amputation is the only cure.
>>
>>934048
Depending on which you get, it can be antifungal and antibacterial. Also it helps keep dry which will keep bacteria and fungus away. But yea, if you're already fucked, it won't do much.
>>
>>933750
Ehh, the solute level in cells is higher than in sweet water...
>>
Thoroughly clean and dry your feet.
Put on clean, dry socks daily.
Treat the affected part by applying warm packs or soaking in warm water (102° to 110° F) for approximately 5 minutes.
When sleeping or resting, do not wear socks.
Obtain medical assistance as soon as possible.
>>
>>934048
use a dash of body powder in your boots/shoes before you walk/ride/canoe/boat. Switch socks every 12-24 hrs. Letting previous socks air/fire dry/wring them out before doing the aforemost mentioned. Insert odor eater or other shoe/boot inserts to increase moisture wicking and such. Use UV light on your feet, towel dry and use iodine. Beyond that seek medical attention. OK lawyers now happy.

SOCKS. BOY DO YOU USE THEM? CHANGE YOUR DANG SOCKS EVERY 12/24 HOURS NO EXCUSE. DRY AND CLEAN THEM BY HAND EVERY NIGHT. USE BODY/FOOT POWDER. TURN YOUR BOOTS/SHOES UPSIDE DOWN AND DRY BY THE FIRE WHEN POSSIBLE. SHAKE THEM BEFORE PUTING THEM ON TO PREVENT SPIDER/SCORPION/SNAKE/NASTINESS ATTACKS. NEW/CLEAN SOCKS EVERY MORNING. SAME FOR UNDERWEAR. A FULL WEEKS UNDERWEAR AND SOCKS TAKES UP LITTLE SPACE.
>>
>>933548
nice
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.