[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rainbow 2017...last thread reached bump limit...Oregon here we come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 21

File: 1482640568525s.jpg (8KB, 187x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482640568525s.jpg
8KB, 187x250px
Rainbow 2017...last thread reached bump limit...Oregon here we come
>>
Where it at ?
>>
>>933262
It's funny how hippies say that they love the environment but they litter and leave trash everywhere they go
>>
>>933262
>>933277
I like the part where they motivated the BLM to militarize their employees to combat their high population misuse of land, including, violence, drug use and a myriad of other crimes. Thanks for the militarized forest workers you shills
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_assembly
>>
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/22/us-forest-service-says-rainbow-gathering-officiall/
>>
File: rainbow of anarchy.png (389KB, 650x539px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow of anarchy.png
389KB, 650x539px
>kek
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/the-dark-side-of-the-rainbow-gathering
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VwVjvSSn5I

local business owners thoughts
>>
>>933281
yes that was the hippies not the dumb fucking hicks that pulled out guns on blm because they were illegally grazing
>>
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/20/lakota-warriors-vow-to-crush-dirty-rainbow-hippies.html

O shit, Natives say fuck your latrines
>>
http://www.alligator.org/opinion/columns/article_d749e6d5-f51f-5f75-9ef7-f18cf33d597a.html

Based florida says,"these fuckers are crazy, this is why you don't pick up hitch hikers"
>>
>>933416
>https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/the-dark-side-of-the-rainbow-gathering

your use of the term kek speaks volumes about you
>>
>>933422
"A hippy with the rainbow name Hitler stabbed a man..."
>kek
>>
>>933417
>filmed and edited by rainbow warriors
>in 1999
totally unbiased, informative and relevant to 2017
>>
>>933416

> reports that a group of "Rainbows" crashed a wedding on their way to the gathering. "They just went into the reception and started taking the food," Wasatch County Manager Mike Davis told the Salt Lake Tribune. "They weren't trying to blend in."

You would just have to abandon the marriage at that point. I cant think of a worse omen than that.
>>
Can we just not have this piece of shit thread again? Proof upon proof that stupid /out/ normies are way worse than rainbows
>>
Literal cancer on the Earth
>>
>>933503
I know, cant believe these literal nazis are allowed to post here. What is it about working a job that turns you into such an intolerant, arrogant piece of shit?

Get a grip normies.
>>
Rainbow is great, no one listen to these no fun allowed shitposters. Who the fuck doesnt want to camp innaforest at the top of mountains, eat great free food, fuck cute girls, smoke free weed and trip on free lsd? Oh yeah i know who, the wagecuck permavirgin /out/ists around here who shitpost relentlessly about anything they dont understand.
>b but muh g google searches
Poor babby doesnt realize he has to aee things with his own eyes before he judges the world. Babby sits at home shitposting, how does he know anything?

Oh yeah, he doesnt.
>>
ITT: ignorant retards taking articles written by other ignorant retards as the word of God
>>
>>933262
Fucking cancer thread finally dies and you recreate it?
>>
>>933555
>Poor babby doesnt realize he has to aee things with his own eyes
I think you mean see things with YOUR eyes, as you seem to think anyone whose opinion differs from yours hasn't *really* experienced it like *the right way* maaaaan.
>>
>>933555
Soooo, if all the food and drugs are free, who did actually pay/work for it?
>>
>>933262
Any idea where this is supposed to be happening in Oregon? I don't want to be hiking at Three Sisters and find the place lousy with hippies.
>>
>>933576
I know that for food, they vandalize stores and steal what gets thrown out.
>>
>>933576
How can you question things you dont know about?
You are an idiot normie
>>
>>933576
These people make more money than youd believe
>>
File: 4.jpg (110KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
110KB, 625x417px
many of the rainbow family have full time jobs and/or own businesses and in the society we create every year those who have more give so that those who don't can. Everyone has something to contribute. Even if you don't bring food you can carry firewood and build and maintain fires for cooking. even if you don't bring shelter you can help build the kitchens and hang the tarps. even if you cant move around because you are old and infirm you can sing a song or tell a joke. and you can always find someone to hug you.
>>
>>933576
>who did actually pay/work for it?
They have people begging on the side of the street.

panhandling is lucrative.
>>
File: 1329203953245.gif (2MB, 343x230px) Image search: [Google]
1329203953245.gif
2MB, 343x230px
>>933665
>you are old and infirm you can sing a song or tell a joke

This might be the gayest thing I have ever read on 4chan
>>
>>933491
turns out they were planning on adopting

>>933555
maybe we should migrate to /k/ and convince them to have a meet up at the rainbow gathering

>>933606
kek
>this is an open package, 50% off

>>933655
classic cancer propogation
>misguided rich philanthropist
>privately funding an entire society
>self entitled anarchists call themselves hippies
>wild animals
>hand fed by humans

>>933665
I can bring a few rifles and ammunition
or should I bring some shotguns and skeet?
>>
>>933701
>>this is an open package, 50% off
More like 5 finger discount.
>>
So are people going to this?
Really would like to meet up for some hiking/climbing.
I would want to camp a good ways away from the masses though.
>>
>>933665
Bullshit! Hippies are disease ridden cancer the dregs of society! A bunch of fucking crackhead vagrants panhandling and stealing and trashing nature.

Fucking go there yourself and see. You don't know shit just reading crap online. Actually go there and you'll know. Ignorant fuck.
>>
>>933675
Hippies are the reason I never give homeless or beggars of any sort money or anything, ever.

Fucking AIDS and Hepatitis ridden junkie degenerates taking advantage of people's kindness and charity to score more drugs.
>>
>>934177
>>934178
Calm down Grandpa.
>>
>>934193
Grandpa? You don't know shit you've never been there.
You've never seen it with your own eyes just parroting lies and propaganda about peace loving hippies from the internet.

You don't know shit.
>>
>>934156
Probably
>>
>>934196
>parroting lies and propaganda about peace loving hippies

The irony is staggering.
>>
>>933281
yeah its not like farmers dont regularly have armed standoffs with the BLM
>>
>>934196
you sound like the most sheltered person on earth
>>
>>934224
>>934224
Should we get /out/ patches so we can recognize each other?
I have never met anyone in real life.
How would this work?
>>
>>934232
>How would this work
You would hitch a ride with a filthy drug addict up to some land the local residents don't want you on, then spend a month wallowing in filth leaving garbage and needles everywhere while pretending you're deep. Then, you'd run away and leave the mess for other people, but not before vandalizing the nearest town and possibly raping a few people.
>>
>>934248
>>934248
My understanding is that they leave a large group to spend the entire rest of the summer cleaning up and repairing erosion and whatnot.
Is this not true?
>>
usually a hundred or so stay for clean up after the gathering to reseed/ naturalize the land... usually takes less than a month
>>
File: rsz_img_20160605_092512.jpg (150KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20160605_092512.jpg
150KB, 1328x747px
Anyone interested in /out/rainbow meetup should email me.

outinnawoods@gmail
>>
>>933555
>fuck cute girls
so I have no idea what this thread is about or what this "rainbow" thing is but how do I get involved?
>>
>>934401
see this >>934248 but ignore the minority of people he is bitching about
>>
>>933555
>Poor babby doesnt realize he has to aee things with his own eyes before he judges the world.
I dont need to see ISIS up close to know they are horrible shitbags.
>>
>>934339
PM sent
>>
thinking about setting up a gun range at the gathering this year, anyone done this before? Should I loan out guns and provide ammunition to my fellow rainbows? No hearing protection needed, all firearms I bring will be suppressed!
>>
>>933418
Not paying for something they were not allowed to do anymore is not the same as not paying for something they should have paid for. Other local ranchers were forced to sell their graising rights due to increased regulation. If you have grazing rights but are not allowed to graze are they still rights. But it's OK now because the land is a national monumnet so now no one can do anything on it.
>>
>>933555

>>934401

>fuck cute girls

>cute

>girls

you mean skeletal drug addicts who stink of BO mingled with patchouli oil and whose rotting dreadlocks filled with headlice comprise probably 25% of their total body mass, in fact the only thing they have in greater numbers than their headlice are their STDs
>>
>>935609
Nice projection anon
>>
>>933576

lsd is cheap as shit and so is weed, especially in these circles

food ain't that bad either when you're prepping for a bunch of people

it's not that hard for everyone to bring and share a little dumbass
>>
>>935609
Cute girl BO isn't a bad thing. If they're dirty, they can take a tongue bath.
>>
I like to drink Tecate, the red cans, and then while I sit around the fire frying on LSD, my friends and I come of with great games, like throwing lighters, gatorade bottles full of gasoline, and unopened beers in the fire. All of our empties are used as ornaments to decorate the nearby trees, I love going camping. best part is the Titos vodka spiked watermelon for breakfast.
>>
>>935878
the best is when you can sneak a lighter into the fire when no one is looking.
best.
game.
ever.
>>
>>935179

That sounds really fun! Are you taking NFA stuff across state lines? I hear that can be a major headache.

free food, free love, free ammo sounds like a helluva time to me!
>>
>>935708
What the fuck.
>HURR WE'RE FINE EVERYBODY ELSE IS THE PROBLEM
And then people post shit like this.
>>
>>933555
BASED ANON
>>
>>935971
fuck the man, rainbowanon, some of the guns I'm bringing are pre 1934 and never been registered, all the man wants to do is destroy history!!!
>>
Please don't bring guns to a hippie gathering
>>
>>936821
O, so now there are rules?
>>
>>936976
Yes a few.
No guns and your heart must be filled with love.
>>
>>933555
Anon speaks the truth, but he left out the great music and fascinating people. I attended several of the nationals and they are among the best memories I have.

The rainbow family is welcoming to all except drunks (even basement dwelling NEETs like me). Pro tip,if you go, hike in as far as you can. The further from the road, the better the experience.

If you want free LSD or Molly go to the homo camp and let one of them suck your male or female penis.
>>
>>937045
fine, I won't bring guns, I'll bring boomsticks, free to be used by those who have a heart filled with love like mine.
>>
File: 1480970724418.jpg (30KB, 477x417px) Image search: [Google]
1480970724418.jpg
30KB, 477x417px
>>936821
so what happens when hungry bear or cougar comes, they love him to death?
>>
>>933262
They came here this past summer. One of them stole a dog from a local.
>>
>>937056
Why aren't they accepting to drunks?
>>
>>937060
I had a dream about this once
>people crest valley wall where everyone is congretating
>"It's coming! It's coming!"
>they run down the valley wall and join the congregation
>every lays down and plays dead
>cougar comes walking thread everyone laying perfectly still
>starts eating my hand
>all of my wuts
>don'tmove.avi
>holy fuck this hurts
>wake up and I can still feel it
>>
>>936976
I have only been to two gatherings and while guns are not banned they are looked down upon and people are heavily discouraged from even having guns in their vehicles, let alone on their person.

We go for the outdoors, to be with nature and with our fellow man. There is no real reason to have a firearm at one of these events.
A big thing is to not give the police any reason to come into the camp and guns do that.
Also a lot of people are vegan/vegetarian and we as a group just dont shoot bears or cougars or anything while at the gathering. I saw plenty of bear mace though.
>>
>>937160
there is no real reason for anything.

enjoying the American outdoors activity of target shooting sounds like a community activity, that alot of /out/ people participate in, and to say that the rainbow gathering is anti-gun is to say the rainbow gathering is anti-American

I bet there are alot of people there who have never fired a gun, and would appreciate the opportunity to trade a joke, or a story, for a few clay pidgeons and some bird shot.
>>
>>937165
Some of them might indeed like the opportunity.

Most of them will pitch a full-on shit-fit.

If you're serious and not trolling, enjoy your hippie shit-fit. And while you do, I'm gonna go shoot guns with people who actually like guns.
>>
Need LSD
>>
File: The Man.jpg (63KB, 480x691px) Image search: [Google]
The Man.jpg
63KB, 480x691px
>>933262 (OP)
>>933270
>>933546
>>933555
>>933615
>>933655
>>933665
>>934156
>>934193
>>934224
>>934227
>>934231
>>934232
>>934275
>>934339
>>934401
>>934653
>>935661
>>935683
>>935708
>>935878
>>935879
>>936040
>>936821
>>937045
>>937056
>>937160
>>937196

Fuck every single one of you, you disgusting, hypocritical, littering, drug addict degenerates!

I hope you all O.D. so the world will be a better, cleaner, more productive place.
>>
Let's face it, rainbow is just as /out/ as going to your backyard and taking a bunch of drugs and then coming back home in the middle of the night because it's cold and there's scary nature sounds
>>
>>933555
>Free food
Stolen food
>Fuck cute girls
fuck drug addicts

What is the difference between you and a bum?
>>
https://sustainablethoughtbox.wordpress.com/2009/07/06/the-rainbow-family’s-footprint-in-our-national-forests/
>>
>>937390
>https://sustainablethoughtbox.wordpress.com/2009/07/06/the-rainbow-family’s-footprint-in-our-national-forests/
fuck everything about this.
>>
>>933262
Fucking shit I hate hippies.
>>
>>937321
Food is a basic necessity, so it can never be stolen. Drug addicts fuck good and some of them are cute. Bums sit around and spange—we live life to the fullest.
>>
>>937165
>there is no real reason for anything.
Listen dude, this isnt going to be a "muh rights" thing, "hur why do you ask about need? My rights"
This is how rainbow gatherings are and guns are not a part of it.
>>
>>937193
>And while you do, I'm gonna go shoot guns with people who actually like guns.
And you can do that, just wont be at the gathering.
>>
>>937638
wow, how dare you try to divide the rainbow community, EVERYONE IS WELCOME
>>
>>937700
Yes everyone is welcome, if you own guns of course you can come, just leave the guns at home.
>>
>>937702
be more ironic
>>
>>937705
>muh inanimate objects have rights
People have rights. You will still have the right to own weapons. You just dont bring them to the gathering.
>>
>>937784
>You just dont bring them to the gathering.
I agree, if the cops would of saw guns at the 2009 gathering in new mexico I think they would of started shooting.
Guns need to gtfo of gatherings, most gatherings already ban then outright.
>>
>>937787
>2009 gathering in new mexico
Wyoming the year before was much worse.
>>
>>933555
Grew up in the hippy community. Been to multiple rainbow gatherings since the 1990s. Hippies are stinky greedy marxist authoritarian scheming narcissists. GL eating rotten garbage, fucking STD ridden 40 year old slags, smoking laced weed and psuedo LSD that will ruin your brain forever. The hippy movement is why this next generation is so conservative so thank you for that at least. You're walking smelly redpills.
>>
The rainbows have no authority to tell anyone they can't gave a gun.
No authority whatsoever.
>>
>>935683
>Free Food
>Bring and share a little
Translation: Your food is their food and if you don't share it with them they'll shun you or worse. I hope some air softers come pepper ball the shit out of you.
>>
>>934265
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hippies are the hugest liars in the world. They're in a revolution against the MAN, man. Go to their houses. Your average hippies yard is a garbage dump of broken down cars and shit like that. Any rich yuppie you meet is not a true hippy. Hippies are disgusting and foul. I actually want you anons to go there and see it for your own eyes. Don't take this autists word for it.
>>
File: 1480957946855.jpg (79KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1480957946855.jpg
79KB, 500x335px
>>936347
LOL you're going to get robbed and killed if you bring too much of value with you anon. Especially if they see you as an ebil white gun owner. You don't understand these people.
>>
>>937843
People have been thrown out for alcohol and fighting. I am pretty sure they will throw you out as well. They have their own rules there.
>>
>>937071
Guarantee it died soon after from neglect or abuse or worse.
>>
>>937638
>We're a peace loving commune that accepts everyone the way they are.
GTFO. Do what we say or GTFO. No differences shall be tolerated. Marxist Collectivist Scum. Nothing triggers me more then hippies.
>>
>>937859
How do you throw someone out of a national forest nigger? It's a public place. Fucking bullies. Cry bullies. So beaceful.
>>
>>937864
I am not the idiot thinking they can show up to a rainbow gathering with a gun.
You can have guns all you want, we dont care, we just dont want you at the gathering.
>>
>>937866
We have thrown out people before, seen it myself.

Why are you so obsessed with going to a community with something that community doesnt want?

Also it doesnt help that there are drugs at gatherings, guns and drugs dont mix and will bring additional law enforcement.
>>
File: obama_laughing_.jpg (31KB, 512x422px) Image search: [Google]
obama_laughing_.jpg
31KB, 512x422px
>>933422
Hahaha kekekekekkek
Kekekekekkek kek kek
XD XD kek
Hahaha kekekekekkek

Exhcee deeeee
>>
>>937635
>It can never be stolen
>Have cow
>Slaughter cow and put meat on sale
>Filthy hippies take it without compensation

Alternatively, for you ultra hippies, same deal but with vegetables.
>>
>>937857
>hippies gonna robe you anon
sounds like hippies want to get shot
>>937868
everyone is welcome you fucking hipster, it's called the rainbow gathering for a reason
>>937870
I don't do drugs, so how is me bringing a firearm an issue? Sounds like your drug culture and your druggie violence is going to attract law enforcement regardless of me defending myself.
>>
>>937870
Ten sober men with could not be thrown out by unarmed stoned hippies.
I say we defend with clubs first then if we are actually in physical danger, light those fuckers up.
>>
>>937896
stay double stacked.
>>
Is Oregon a stand your ground state?
>>
>>933262
kys[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
>>
I don't like hippies.

I'm also not enough of an asshole to go be an asshole to them for sheer assholery's sake.

Whatever the hell happened to polite society and letting people live their lives as long as they aren't interfering with yours?
>>
>>937966
once you pick up a soiled diaper innawoods
once you pick up a hobo camp
once you encounter gangs of disruptive lawbreakers innawoods
you will join me
in my righteous quest
led by the visions of Apache ghosts
to enact the true law of the land.
>>
>>937877
The cow is God's creation, it belongs to us all. You can put a price tag on it if you want, but you only devalue God's creation and we are not obligated to pay. What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine for the taking.
>>
>>937635
>Food is a basic necessity, so it can never be stolen.

I would shoot you if I caught you stealing from me... everything is owned by someone, if it isn't you, you should leave it alone.
>>
>>937990
>Hippies actually believe this
This is why we need to gas them folks.
>>
>>937990
So you're just an entitled leech who has some bizarre spiritual justification for theft.
I'll gladly share some of my lead with you if you ever want to steal my things : ^ )
>>
>>937124
They accept drunks in A camp by the road.

Alcohol just doesn't work there very well. Besides it being impractical to carry miles thru the woods if you drink beer, it's dehydrating and you will already be dehydrated from exertion, heat etc.

Over 7 days I saw no one drinking except for a few bourbon and cokes I did on the sly. I also only saw a few minor arguments/fights which I doubt would have been the case if 10,000 people were getting smashed for a week straight.
>>
>>938243
so what you're saying is we need to bring a cask of bourbon in and cause an insurrection by providing free alchohol
>>
>>937843

>The rainbows have no authority to tell anyone they can't gave a gun.No authority whatsoever.

True, but if you owned a gun you would you would know you can't legally shoot where it is unsafe, like a national forest with thousands of people around. I hope you try it though because the mounted LEO will be on you in no time as the rainbow family chats HWNDU as you get dragged away
>>
>>937966
But theyre posting on /out/ so we need to screech autistically
>>
>>938255
my safety whistle is an unsupressed short barrel revolver. Makes me tingle inside when some majestic animal shows up, with a public servant riding it, who says,"come with me if you just killed that dirty hippy"
>>
Everything about this sounds absolutely awful. I hope you faggots are in central and no where near the NW, I just want to pick my chanterelles and morels in peace.
>>
>you are required to have a belly button to join the family
Even with free love man hippies I am shunned.
>>
I've got a shit ton of beach quartz, would this be acceptable trade?
Will rainbow girls fuck a fat man?
>>
>>938317
Yes and yes my fat friend
>>
I have shiny rocks, will trade them for warm, wet hole
>>
>>938243
I'm /out/ all the time in some pretty air places and I'm shitfaced nearly every night.
>>
>>937207
I agree.
>>
>>933424
You probably wouldn't nickname a happy friendly person Hitler, just saying
>>
>>933615
Isn't that how you learn new things? By questioning things you don't know about?
>>
I want to show up in full tac response body armor and flowers in my hair, telling everybody how many Hadjis I've killed make me want to change my values and learn to love The Mother Earth, can I get laid without a rubber?
>>
>>937315
Man, I saw the most badass outdoor kitchens there. A large table of logs, raised firebeds, and a rock lined stove. They made pizza in a stove they made themselves 2 days earlier.
>>
>>937866
If you get violent, you get kicked out. Seems fair to me.
>>
>>937966
4chan is not the place to find polite society anon... you should know this.
>>
>>938510
Would they (the hairy pit bitches) respect my semiautomatic black rifle?

Would they fear me or want to fix me?
>>
K Y S
Y
S
>>
These transients are absolute scum.
>>
>>938504
The joke

Your head
>>
>>938510
>>938519
i think its great how you assume these folks are gun fearing bitch americans. you will find some causy faggot hippies for sure but there are more than plenty of people that'd sit, shoot the shit and fuck you.
>>
>>938534
Who are you talking to?
>>
The next meetup should be in a place with lots of normies, like Boston. Show these internet tough guys what we're made of, stink up their fucking city and pollute their water source for years to come.
>>
>>938351
That wont work anywhere unless the shiny rocks are worth money.
>>
>>938750
>Massachusetts
ooooo, so edgy, go to a blue state and show those normies
>>
>>938806
It will work at rainbow
>>
>>938750
fuck off masshole
stay on the east coast
we don't want your kind here
>>
Many assmad capitalist-conservatives in this thread :( (or perhaps just one?)

Pls post more cute hippy if you have them
>>
Give me one good reason to clean up after myself and not pollute. Pollution is good for nature in the long run; if you pollute, nature--like the human body--builds up a tolerance to the pollution and makes the environment a safer place to live. This just goes to show what /out/'s biggest demographic is: suburban trust-fund kiddies that have never gotten dirt on their skin and are allergic to fucking everything as a result.
>>
>>937207
>willingly being a cuck of a monetary system rugged from the ground up to make the rich richer, at the expense of almost else.
>>
>>937969
>implying you have any idea what "true law" is, or even have the authority to say so.

Get your objective morality out of here.
>>
>>938979
This is bait.

If your talking organic wastes that decompose the yes, there is no problem. But if your talking about trash that does not biodegrade quickly or efficiently such as plastic,cigs, or other non naturally occurring materials, the your a shit bag. The planet is essentially humanity's home for now, and I wouldn't want it looking like a dump.
>>
>>933277
>>933416
Why are hippies and leftists the most selfish and violent people on the planet?
>>
>>939010
because you have confirmation bias
>>
Why does it make normies so angry that the forest is cleaner after the gathering than before?
>>
>>939226
Because it's a lie that the hippies actually believe.
When a group of people believe things that are not true, it makes others mad.
>>
>>933262
What part of Oregon

I am Portland area
>>
File: 1474638434697.jpg (23KB, 480x306px) Image search: [Google]
1474638434697.jpg
23KB, 480x306px
>>939010
>>
Just looking into this. Would this be awkward to go to with my dad? He seemed pretty interested in it, and he is an /out/ type, so it seemed like it would be more fun to go to with someone I know. Otherwise I may just go with a running buddy.
>>
>>939173
yea, don't make the black kids angry
>>
This is the most retarded thread I've ever witnessed.
>>
>>939301
Is he bothered by drugs? Will he squat over a hole in the ground and take a shit while half naked girls walk by? Will he freak out when random people ask him over and over for a 'random pocket trade' ?

Go with your dad for the bonding trip of a lifetime.
>>
>>939473
>shitting with a boner

You are some kind of perv.
>>
>>939234
Hopefully localized near Portland.
>>
>get cases of bear mace
>drop them all over the event
>let drugged out hippies ruin there event
>>
File: 3751800-5965731770-skinn.jpg (22KB, 201x320px) Image search: [Google]
3751800-5965731770-skinn.jpg
22KB, 201x320px
>>939541
Could you even lift one case of mountain dew?
>>
>>939473
Nah he won't be bothered by that stuff. Still, I am interested, what is a random pocket trade?
>>
>>939541
>"FREE BEAR MACE"
>"I just want all of my rainbow family to stay safe
>thanks anon
>REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>939642
Exactly what it aounds like
>>
>>940014
Except the goal is to trade a gum wrapper for something of value or for you to drop something as you empty your pocjet
>>
>>933277
Rainbow family of light follows strict "leave no trace" camping practices
>>
>>940062
>trace elements
>ground water
please explain science to me like I'm black
>>
>>940075
Well every gathering is a little different because there is no official group. Small trash is picked up socially in a thing called "pocket trash" where everyone picks up little pieces they see. The last week of camp is spent downsizing camp sites and taking down all the extras. Local officials are contacted during initial construction to survey for ideal restroom placement and spring tapping if available.
>>
>>938992
>implying capitalism makes only the rich richer
capitalism and free trade makes everyone richer. not a single marxist country can come close to the quality of living in the United States (which unfortunately, is not laissez faire by the slightest.)
>>
>>940110
Aside from the dirty diseased bodies of the rainbow family, the gathering is probably the cleanest place on earth. Unlike environmentalist faggots, they aren't buying containers of lead filled food and toys from China.
>>
>>939642
It's all about drugs, man.
>>
I'm about to start hitchiking across the country, this is one of the places I'll be going to. How easy/free is it to find LSD?
>>
>>940454
>easy/free

Typical parasite. You deserve the Chlamydia and Hep C you get from that trash.
>>
>>940459
When did I say I'm having sex?
>>
>>938992
>I have a 4th grade understanding of the world: the post
>>939243
>everyone who doesn't agree with me supports trump which means their different opinion makes them dumb: the post
>>940062
This is called policing your camp zone. It's littering if you dont. This has been the law since before the 70s.

see
>>940423
>>940454
>>940459
>>940463
Gross misunderstanding of what life is about. People in this thread talked about conformity and being unique and how great something is to differ but can only do it through drug usage. Way to fucking ruin your own ideology.
If your priority of crossing the country through the kindness of strangers is how easily you will get drugs I need you to take a step back and start thinking about how you can better your life instead of ignoring it.

Fucking losers.
>>
>>940501
I love this bitch kid mentality that drugs are bad mmmkayy

Fuckin squares.
>>
>>940501
What?
I'm crossing the country
I like drugs
the two are largely unrelated
>>
>>940799
>>940809
Your life purpose in this is to end up taking drugs. What a life.
>>
>>941010
Go eat some LSD and shut the fuck up you poor sheltered faggot.
>>
>>941106
>tips fedora
>>
>>941115
You are a stupid faggot, kys.
>>
>>941010
It's not my life's purpose, but taking drugs is fun. Not every person who uses drugs is obsessed with them.
>>
>>941132
one day, you will grow a neck beard, and stop being an angry newfag
>>
File: FB_IMG_1468288368672.jpg (32KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468288368672.jpg
32KB, 480x358px
Shining light Kitchen last year
>>
>>941356
Do you have any photos of cute hippie chicks?
>>
>>941785
i do but I don't think it would be right to share those with people who don't know them or without their knowledge or consent
>>
>>937574
Lmao what rainbow people do you think are on "prescription meds, birth control or antidepressants?" . That is a lot of piss though i dont know if that many people need to even be in one spot.
>>
>>937574
This whole thing is retarded. It keeps calculating babylon women in the stats but those arent the people out there. Freebleeders, cloth diaper users, people not making barely any garbage cause they have nothing.
>>
>>941821
That sounds disgusting
>>
>>941271
Holy shit. If you only knew you poor dumb bitch. You need to graduate, go to rainbow and become the street neet you were always meant to be
>>
>>941830
>Hurr people are only enlightened and smart when they go to the woods to ingest chemicals and roll around in their own filth
Good to know.
>>
>>941836
Way to put words in my mouth ya fuckin biiiiiitch
>>
>>941838
newfag, it's okay, your hate is not a reflection of the world, you're just stuck in a bad trip where you're salty about existing
>>
>>941866
Nigger you are trying WAY too hard
>>
>>941870
keeping rubbing yourself with the salt, it will cleanse and exfoliate the newfag
>tips fedora
>>
>>941872

>>941870
>>
>>933420
>Alli Conti
Damn, that is an old article from her. She does a lot for that shithole Vice but occaisionally pops up in more reputable places with stories.
>>
>>941898
>2009
>old
WHAT YEAR IS IT
>>
File: 13423415234.jpg (133KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
13423415234.jpg
133KB, 453x604px
>>933262
Fuck that stupid thumbnail.
>>
>>941900
I mean she was a sophomore in college then and now you see her in some major news publications.
>>
>>941902
aw, she god red pilled, then quickly rebuked her enlightenment for the sake of profiteering
>>
>>941898
Why would you read anything a woman wrote except to laugh at how stupid and inane it is?
>>
>>942110
Hey buddy I think you got the wrong board, /r9k/ is two blocks down.
>>
>>942110
women are naturally attracted to powerful men, that is why we need to import more muslims to bang hippy chicks at the rainbow gathering
>>
>>942166
Tell us about that board anon, you seem to be an expert
>>
>>941872
kek
>>
>>941901
God I'm getting tired of looking at these scrawny VD bags!

Please let this shit thread die!
>>
>>942244
Those are hot babe earth mamas .
If you were really /out/ and not a Trump keyboard warrior, you would know that.
>>
>>937844
When i went i brought enough food for me and plenty of coffee and weed for the family
>>
>>942244
Kek get a load of this fag
>>
>>942323
>>942356
>bikini bridge skanks

I'll say it again just to piss you gay fags off. Those gonorrhea slag whores disgust me.

Shave every inch of thier bodies.
Bathe in bleach.
Penicillin cycle for a few weeks.

And strip down thier leftist programming, teach to use a needle and thread, cook meat, enjoy cooking meat, throw away thier fucking cell phones and put a nice dress on and you'd still only be at 5/10 with a strong chance of Hep C.
>>
>>942364
Kek get a load of this even bigger fag
>>
>>942383
>so clever
You should be a writer.
>>
>>942364
if they don't have Hep C, they would be great fun to rehabilitate into the normal world then to mercilessly beat half to death and leave naked in the snow
>>
Come on now guys honestly, no matter what your politics how could it not be fun to camp out for a few days with fellow /out/landers near a bizarre spectacle like this gathering.
If we camped a few miles away, we would not even hear them.
>>
>>933262
Fucking gross hippies fuck off.
>>
>>942389
Better me than your no fun allowed faggot ass
>>
How easy is to bang hippies?
>>
>>943443
Easiest American demographic to bang

Just pretend to believe in astrology and alt medicine and she will do anything.
David Foster Wallace wrote a great piece on it in brief interviews with hideous men
>>
>>940501
This does not know what he's talking about and has a very closed mind.

Disregard
>>
>>937638
>This is how rainbow gatherings are and guns are not a part of it.

For an organization that claims to welcome everybody, you sure do seem exclusionary.
>>
>>937639
>And you can do that, just wont be at the gathering.

How do you plan on stopping him?
>>
>>937787
>most gatherings already ban then outright.

Illegal if you're using public land.
>>
>>943806
guns are legal on BLM land you twat
>>
>>943837
Thats why anon is saying itsomething illegal for an informal group to ban them.

Twat
>>
>>943841
>illegal if you're using public land.

learn English you cunt
>>
>>943845
Your reading compression is terrible.
Is English your first language?
>>
>>937868
>we just dont want you at the gathering.

Ahhh. So it turns out that not everybody is welcome just the way they are.

Anybody else picking up on the towering hypocracy and the clanging irony?
>>
>>943861
Fuck sake you are a tryhard. No, no one is on your team. No one is going to pat you on the back for your shitty bait.
>>
>>943861
>So it turns out that not everybody is welcome just the way they are.
Is your gun attached to your body in that it doesnt come off?
How do you ever go into airports, courthouses, ect?
>>
>>943837
No shit, Sherlock. Which is why I quoted the part about banning them, and said it was illegal on public land. The ban is illegal, not the guns.

Do reading comprehension before you post, next time.
>>
>>943872
Did I hit a nerve?
>>
>>943894
So, I'll assume that you fail to see the irony.

Hint: public land where firearms are allowed.
>>
>>943909
Hi, i invite you to look around. Go to /out/ browse the catalog, go into the threads you post in, see everyone calling you a stupid faggot? This is the board you shit up with bullshit for no reason but to guffaw endlessley at how clever you think you are in your man child cave of solitude.

You think responses like this are keeping you going, feeding the troll. Youre wrong. Youll never truly know, because youre too much of a stupid piece of shit, but everyone hates you and not one person appreciates your input. You will keep shitposting everywhere because you have to, your neckbeard ego wont let you stop, but we all know youre infectious human waste trying to bring down reasonable discussion to your shit flinging ape level of conduct.

So just know how big of a stupid faggot you are when you type out whatever retarded response you think up in 15 seconds to this post. Or better yet just fuck off.
>>
>>943910
you must drive a bro truck to
sorry bout your tiny dick bro
>>
>>943933
hahahah you think hardworking bros drive those trucks for fun? wewlad

>>943918
>fuck off you shit flinging ape
>how big of a stupid faggot you are
>see everyone calling you a stupid faggot?
>guffaw endlessley
>man child cave of solitude
>>
>>943918
Methinks you project too much.
>>
>>943933
Why the concern about my dick?
>>
>>943996
Because so small
>>
>>944037
sounds to me like you fell for the urban opinion
>>
>>943512
>This does not know what he's talking about and has a very closed mind.

Drug users everyone.
>>
>>944037
And this bothers you, why? My microdick does everything it needs to do.

So, really. Why are you obsessed with my penis?
>>
>>943993
Something's got him all triggered and shit. If you keep poking at him, he's gonna need a coloring book and a safe space.

Do you really want that on your conscience?
>>
>>944092
you don't insult hardworking Americans providing hot shot services
>>
File: 1480828102250.jpg (138KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480828102250.jpg
138KB, 1080x1080px
>>939173
>>939243
>Statistics are racist! Only dumb people think the left are historically more violent >:(
>>
>>935661
>projection
Are you implying the anon who hates hippies is a dreadlocked drug addict? Idk man that seems unlikely.
>>
>>941821
0_0
>cloth diapers
>freebleeders
>>941823
I second that notion.
>>
File: dragonpepe.jpg (100KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
dragonpepe.jpg
100KB, 900x600px
>>942323
>>942356
>STOP NOT LIKING THINGS I LIKE >:(
>>
>>944089
Because since you have a small penis, you do shit to make up for it that makes me angry like having loud 4x4 trucks and abnoxious Harleys that ruin the peace for every one.
That's why I say small benis when I see your people.
>>
>>933580
This. They just need to leave OR, please.
>>
>>944170
>living in last bastion of hippie culture state
>omg hippies reeeeeee
>>
>>944165
But I don't have a Harley or a 4 wheel drive bro dozer. I've never owned a customized vehicle in my life.

You're just throwing out all of this random stuff, and not really explaining anything. Are you trying to awkwardly move the conversation around to where you ask me for dick pics? That just ain't happening.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against gay folks. It's just not my cup of tea.
>>
>>944191
You were one bragging about mowing down hippies in ur big bad brotruck.
That's why people brought up your penun in the first place
>>
>>944286
That was some other anon. I repeat; I don't have a bro dozer. I don't work in the woods on a regular basis, I have no need for one.

It looks like where we stand right now is, anon or anons became fascinated with my penis because other anon posted stuff having nothing to do with me.

Is this normal hippie logic? Do they typically fret about random penises?
>>
>>944396
yes, it is part of their spiritual journey.
>>
How can I volunteer to become a human bidet for these hippie skanks?
>>
>>944551
There is a camp for that.
Golden rainbow. It will be to the south of main camp.
>>
Are we really going to this
Can I bring my gf or iis it mgtow only
>>
It's 50/50 male to female
>>
Watched a youtube video on the Utah Rainbow gathering.

I also have many friends that have gone to these and Terrapin gatherings(all of these people are braindead junkies unable to function in society, but they were fine before they started doing these gatherings)

The Utah gathering looked retarded as hell.

Hundreds, maybe thousands of idiots standing around in a field. Just standing there. They have no idea what the hell to do. Most probably craving drugs extremely hard because they dont have an iphone with them to occupy their wasted ass minds.

I thought hippies had purpose? It literally looked like a bunch of cows in a field.

Then there was a 12 hour silence session. Wow guys. Really iiiiiin tuuuuuune wiiiith naaature.

God you people disgust me. You dont have to make such a spectacle of a weekend in the woods. Just aimlessly standing in a group, with no idea of what to do besides wait for the mothership.

Idiots.
>>
>>944829
Dude we can tell you love it, it's okay.
>>
File: retarded.jpg (67KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
retarded.jpg
67KB, 640x640px
https://youtu.be/lW5H6QmPaMY

Link and pic related.

Hippies BTFO.

Cult.

It's a cult.
>>
File: gun control.jpg (196KB, 1630x1272px) Image search: [Google]
gun control.jpg
196KB, 1630x1272px
>>944840
holy fuck

someone should just go to the location they are going to use, bury some stuff, daisy chain the stuff together, and activate the stuff once the location is occupied, preferably on a cloudy, moonless night, for maximum terror and chaos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DILdeHgWF-U
>>
>>944551
>>944646
Lel
>>
>>939010
Because they're special snowflakes and think that rules should only apply to the unwashed masses.
>>
>>944859
>some stuff,
>>
>>944859
Soon the police will come to your door for making jokes like this.
Freedom is almost over friends, enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>944964
thanks for not hog tying rioters?
>>
>>945052
I don't understand
>>
fucking hippies get of /out/
>>
>>945429
social complacency for criminal activity will only result in law enforcement having to react in a manner that is not discriminatory, that is to say, everytime you allow a criminal to exist freely in your society, the police become less concerned about your freedom
>>
>>945660
Police are just proles they don't decide shit, they do as told by the higher ups.
>>
>>933277
You've must have hanged out with the wrong hippies!
>>
>>937060
That pic is a lie

Pippa was actually anti-Islam

It was some sort of statement by arriving to bethelem
>>
>>945688

Shut up faggot. Obviously you have zero knowledge of that shit.
>>
Holy Fuck
>thread

Ive never seen so many triggered nam vets, passive agressive hippies, and people that just argue for the sake of it. This is 4chan, but come on people. If somebody wants to go to rainbow, let them. Its their life.
>But muh land pollution
Then let the authoirties handle it if they think its a problem.
>>
>>945717
Fuck no, WE won the election, WE decide what is wrong with owning self-appointed sense of false freedom and delusional happiness!

WE will FIX THEM for thier own good and the good of the country!
>>
>>945729
>What is allepo?

>>945729

>Expert on projection and faggotry

Yall are still welcome at the gathering. We live you and welcome home
>>
>>945770
>we live you

You need fixing.

A type of mental illness.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 320x301px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 320x301px
>>944152
>right communist are left

Kekekekekeke
>>
>>945796
There is no such thing as a right communist only left.
>>
>>945859
Bullshit motherfucker, I am a rightwing, liberal, communist, anarchist nationalist.

So profile that!
>>
>>945862
Multiple personality disorder.
>>
>>945862
You are just an anon who does not understand how the world works.
Too much pot.
There are many of you now.
Whole generation ruined.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjt1nxJvWSg

fucking lazy, self-righteous, degenerates
>>
What's the location and time of this event? I want to help out with the cleanup.
>>
>>945952
same here, a specific location would be helpful in planning ahead on how to help out with stuff
>>
>>945973
I've been looking at the unofficial site: http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow/

It seems that it either hasn't been determined yet or they just aren't releasing specifics (probably because government intervention).
>>
>>945980
And because muh AYE ARE FITEEN!

I'M GOING!
>>
>>941106
I hate this fucking myth that eating LSD will 'open your mind' or whatever stupid bullshit you faggots preach.
I've done almost every drug I could get ahold of. LSD, shrooms, molly, weed, DMT, opiates and benzos, coke, meth, you name it I've probably tried it.
Yes even that experimental RC bullshit.
It made me more self-aware, but holy fuck did it make me understand hardcore just how fucking disgusting hippies and druggies are, and I left that scene entirely. You all are a plague on society and should all OD.
>>
>>946035
>Yes even that experimental RC bullshit
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>946037
RC stands for research chemical
basically a bunch of shit some amateur chemist cooked up to sell to retards, usually as something else.
25i is usually sold as LSD, and if you're a retarded newfag you won't know that 25i can literally kill you at the drop of a hat.
That's just an example, there are dozens of other drugs doing the same shit. Hence why druggies are some of the dumbest fucking people around, because A; there's a thriving market for this shit, and B; they continue to use when even the real deal of certain drugs have unknown quality and for instance, things like heroin could change dramatically week to week, and a user could be used to a low doseage but the next time they buy, it could be a lot purer and they'd OD
>>
>>945952
July 1-7 plus a week or two on either end for set up and tear down/ cleanup
>>
>>946040
Damn, that conflicts with my BLM# Protest, Keystone Protest, Burning Man, Toasting Woman, 1,000,000 Naked Man March!
>>
>>946047
I honestly wonder which of those is the best chance of getting laid
>>
>>946056
>1,000,000 naked men

Really?
>>
>>946066
By a girl I mean
>>
>>946066
With a real vagina not a false one
>>
>>946035
You burnt holes in your brain with meth and RCs and you have the gall to talk shit to me? I never said a fucking thing about LSD opening your mind either you assmad fuckup.

Get the fuck out you ate up piece of shit.
>>
>>946072
>>946079

>implying you could even get laid surrounded by 1,000,000 naked men

Keep dreaming.
>>
So, who's going with me to do citizens arrests of these people?
>>
>>946115
I'll bring....some stuff
>>
Wow, I can't believe this thread hit its bump limit.
I quess people might actually go to this?
>>
Where am I?
>>
>>946115
Are you going to arrest the rainbow family for not buying iPhones? Or are you going to arrest all the 500 lb antifas on here threatening people for daring to go camping ?
>>
File: 1484793402982s.jpg (8KB, 187x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484793402982s.jpg
8KB, 187x250px
>>946115
>>946123
>>946134
>>946156
>>946165

new thread
>>946264
>>
>>933416
Holy shit no fuckin way I went to elementary school with her younger sister haha

Weird ass little lady
>>
>>946362
>weirx

Number, brah anon?
>>
>>946092
You sure as fuck implied it
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.