[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What vidya games have the best /out/ related content?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_2151.jpg (155KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2151.jpg
155KB, 640x360px
What vidya games have the best /out/ related content?
>>
I'm curious about this too, have you played the Long Dark? I picked it up for a couple bucks on steam
>>
>>931110
The Long Dark is the best Ive played. Worth the purchase. Ive got about 50 hours in it.
>>
>>931110

The thing I found kinda realistic about RDD was if a bear was after you, you basically had one shot with your rifle to kill it or you were dead.
>>
Minecraft
>>
The Forest
>>
>>931270
there was a cool blog I read once where a player basically packed a few supplies and just started traveling through across map to see how far he could get without dying. He'd have to stop to replenish supplies along the way and he'd move through all these biomes and have to try to track down what he needed from nature. He'd post cool stuff like massive mountains and glitches and stuff. He had to make a boat at one point to sail across a small sea. It was kind of epic. I think he survived for around 50 minecraft days. He'd make shelters during the nights, make tools as he needed them, and so on. It was actually pretty cool. I think he started at a sort of plain area and went through swamp and mountains and at one point a winter biome. It was really interesting to read.
>>
>>931284
The game itself it's quite real in terms of crafting specially on the new versions but I'd say that simulators are better.
>>
"IRL".
True-to-life graphics, fully interactive.
>>
Flame in the Flood
>>
Firewatch was dope for a walking simulator
>>
>>931110
http://www.unrealworld.fi/
Best survival inawoods simulator as of current date, but you have to be autistic. Fishing, tanning, building your own hut next to the frozen lake, hunting etc. etc.
>>
>>931110

Skyrim with a giant overhaul on the graphics, a few other addons.

My guy has frozen to death a few times, cause I could t gather firewood in time.
>>
Don't Starve
>>
>>931110
the witcher series
>>
File: The Long Dark.jpg (449KB, 1300x2012px) Image search: [Google]
The Long Dark.jpg
449KB, 1300x2012px
>>931126
>>931143
This.
>>
File: 1296692322492.jpg (985KB, 1680x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1296692322492.jpg
985KB, 1680x1087px
>>931370

Seconding for ancient Finnish autism simulator

Ice-fishing and cannibalizing unwary travelers is comfy. It's on Steam, too.
>>
>>931302
i had so much fun with this game.

have you checked out kona?

similar on /out/ related content and story but a little less direct.

reminds me a lot of the Vanger's grandniece plot line of the girl with the dragon tatoo.
>>
>>931269
It was ridiculously easy to head shot bears though, especially if you had dead eye up.
>you will never prance your horse around a forest clearing 360 no scope heads hosting packs of grizzly bears
>you will never skin dozens of bears at a time and make mad bank off their skins
The olden times were better times.
>>
>>931110
Check out Shelter 2. It's pretty fucking comfy.
>>
>>932942
Ok, but I was caught a few times with zero dead eye left and the bear fucked me.

As it should be. Bears are death machines.
>>
>>931126
It annoy me that this game have no goal and you just survive until you run out of bow/fishline, then you live trapping until you eventually got a bad day and die.
>>
>>931302
I loved Firewatch. Fuck the storyline, I could just stare at the forest forever.
>>
>>932936
I haven't, is Kona any good? It's been recommended but I just haven't been able to toss money at Steam lately.
>>933093
The forest was beautiful, and I liked the storyline. Call me a sap, but I started playing Firewatch after my fiance left me and it helped me through things.
>>
>>931126
>>931126
>>931143
how lightweight is it and does it have linux support?
>>
>>933093
>>933201
I liked the story too, but the scenery was so amazing I stopped caring for it after finishing the game. God, those sunsets...
>>
>>933201
i only played the orginal demo that came out and i really realy really liked it.

wicked moody, makes you feel very isolated. not sure if the full game has come out yet but im going to bet it will be well worth getting.
>>
Red dead was bad ass.
I also really liked the old Cabela's on ps2 it was fun as hell packing up and setting off
>>
>>933567
The last big game cabela was fine too. I wish the next one will be more balanced with a bigger emphasis on preying/tracking and field dressing.
>>
the long dark , is in my opinion one of the best for a simulator
>>
>>933448
Seconding the Linux support question.
>>
>>933626
im pretty sure it does but just look it up on system requirements they should tell you
>>
>>933500
Game has come out to mixed reviews owing to the length of the storyline and the blue-balls ending. However, it's still a very solid game and a gorgeous setting, I'd recommend it.
>>
File: 2015-09-18_00001.jpg (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-18_00001.jpg
159KB, 1920x1080px
Agreeing to The Long Dark. It's really cozy and has a beautiful art style.

[old pics]
>>
File: 2015-05-29_00026.jpg (319KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-05-29_00026.jpg
319KB, 1920x1080px
>>933950
One more.
>>
File: 1416579343940.gif (1MB, 200x147px) Image search: [Google]
1416579343940.gif
1MB, 200x147px
>>933018
>running out
Get a load of this guy
>>
nobody mentioned Ark Survival? Basically /out/ the game. Plus dinosaurs.
>>
File: lejupielāde.jpg (166KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
lejupielāde.jpg
166KB, 1024x576px
Stalker Call of pripyat misery mod- Hunting, exploring,buying gear-ammo,tobbaco,vodka,clothing etc /out/ stuff.
U can repair ur wepons and upgrade them with scopes and other things. great game, very realistic
>>
the archery in the two newest tomb raiders is great. its fun to pick off wildlife and enemies from covert locations...she has base camps that act as check points and has to kill game to survive. its really fun.
>>
File: Dayz.jpg (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Dayz.jpg
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>931110

my personal favorites

>the long dark

>the forrest

>minecraft

>Dayz

I like dayz because it does add player interaction, survival techniques ect.

the most PTSD I've ever got from a game was getting flanked in a spruce forest on the outskirts of an abandoned military base I stumbled across. they've fixed a ton of the buggy shit too.
>>
>>933629
I played on Mint once, it's really CPU intensive for some reason though. Maybe not optimized yet? It's Unity but really just looks like half life 1 engine with some shaders...
>>
>>931270
Definitely if you have the Terra Firma Craft mod.
>>
>>931302
agreed
cool game
>>
>>931110
Minecraft

/Thread
>>
>>935364
Underrated post.
>>
>>935413
DayZ seconded. The new update is great. Many bugs fixed. That game gets my heart pounding like no other.
>>
>>931110
I've got about 80 hours doing no quests on a save in Skyrim w/ Frostfall and a few other survivalish mods
>>
>>931298
what really impresses me about that game is the NPC AI
I almost feel like I'm interacting with real people
>>
>>936880
you can't /thread your own post retard
>>
STALKER is pretty /out/ especially with mods.
>>
>>931110
Witcher 3 for pure aesthetics. Can't really interact with the environment much, tho.
>>
>>931298
And AI fucking with you when you're trying to make a fire or when you walk with fire hardened wooden spear.
The updates were a mistake.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.