[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mother... Nature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 13

File: -egGgoD76jY.jpg (153KB, 1280x846px) Image search: [Google]
-egGgoD76jY.jpg
153KB, 1280x846px
Hi, I'm an /out/ist from Russia. I can tell you something about our outdoor-life if you are interested. Have you any questions about it?

I will post only photos of events, where i have taken part, without random internet pictures.

And I'm sorry for mistakes in advance.
>>
File: A2w_Zl8xsPM.jpg (195KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
A2w_Zl8xsPM.jpg
195KB, 1280x853px
I live in Moscow and i belong to the mountaineering club of Moscow Aviation Institute. It is small community, about one hundred members. We train together twice a week, the main part of our training is a running, but majotity of the members also engaged in rock-climbing or drytooling or trailrunning or something else.

We have our own room in the building of the Institute, where we get together, spend time and celebrate holidays.
>>
>>930282
I'd fug #188
>>
File: LbNxz4_Y-dU.jpg (207KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
LbNxz4_Y-dU.jpg
207KB, 1280x853px
And also we go to the mountains. Caucasus, Crimea, Khibiny, Karavshin, Pamirs, Yosemit, Himalayas, Tian Shan...

In the last summer I was in the Caucasus, there many nice places. This photo was taken in our camp.
>>
File: y2OklIx9_ao.jpg (248KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
y2OklIx9_ao.jpg
248KB, 1280x853px
>>930292
Yeah, she is nice.
>>
>>930257
Ruskie anon. :D
I was the other one telling you to create a thread to share with us, I was always curious about Russian outdoors.

Since there's lots of land, what animals do you face when /out/? Also for foreigners wanting to /out/ in Russia, is it safe?
>>
File: dte_yOdef3I.jpg (247KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
dte_yOdef3I.jpg
247KB, 1280x848px
>>930301
>Also for foreigners wanting to /out/ in Russia, is it safe?
I think, it is quite safe, if you will go hiking or sort of it. Elbrus area is perfect for hiking and backpacking, for example. I have seen many foreign tourists there. Basically from Germany and France, with an organized group and without. I will post some photos from there for you.

The main danger in our mountains is the mountains themselves, not locals. But of course there are some nuances.

>what animals do you face when /out/?
Once I met a fox in Crimea, lol. Really wild nature and wild animals in the East of country, not in european part.
>>
File: 1dgramd15OQ.jpg (420KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1dgramd15OQ.jpg
420KB, 1280x960px
Elbrus this summer.
>>
File: fYm6imTktvs.jpg (303KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
fYm6imTktvs.jpg
303KB, 1280x848px
And another one.
>>
>>930300
>millet
pretty nice

>>930325
That's a nice pic mate, and it's good to hear that, I defenitly need to visit Russia one day, if not for /out/ at least to see St. Petersburg and also Moscow. That Red Square and such seem to be very appealing.

>inb4 slavoo
I'm an Euro and have nothing against Russia, if anything I like it indeed. Sue me.

> not in european part
Not even wolves? That's surprising.

>>930329
>>930328
Keep dumping 'hem.
>>
File: od_FWP2Ru7k.jpg (329KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
od_FWP2Ru7k.jpg
329KB, 1280x960px
>>930363
>Not even wolves? That's surprising.
I mean, I didn't meet wild animals except foxes, but they are somewhere. I know, wolves live in areas next to Moscow region even. But if you will go to Ergaki or Kamchatka for backpacking, you will meet bear for sure.

>if not for /out/ at least to see St. Petersburg and also Moscow.
I think, you'll like SPb, it is an european city: granite everywhere, lawns, parks, monuments... St. Petersburg is not like other Russian cities. (This view of Isaakievskiy Sobor on pic, I was there several years ago)

Also, to nordwest from SPb located the Karelia, it is great place for water tourism. A lot of my friends spend summertime there.
>>
File: 7kzEmzP2bhA.jpg (195KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
7kzEmzP2bhA.jpg
195KB, 1280x960px
My friends in Karelia.
>>
File: 5OPH_2hpRgU.jpg (158KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
5OPH_2hpRgU.jpg
158KB, 1280x848px
Our camp at morning, at the northern foot of Elbrus.
>>
Hello, nice thread, im from Latvia and i want to travel to Elbrus and hike about 3 weeks there, can i just sleep in tent every where or its not allowed?
>>
>>930401
Yeah from what I have seen of St. P. on the internet and tv seems very beautiful city. Thanks anon.
>>
File: ZLHxcdq6PGc.jpg (91KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
ZLHxcdq6PGc.jpg
91KB, 1280x848px
>>930450
>can i just sleep in tent every where
Yes, you can stay anywhere. But you should clarify about permit to be in the border area (seems Elbrus area is a border area, but i'm not sure). Google: "пoгpaничнaя зoнa кaбapдинo-бaлкapия пpикaз".

If you want to climb up to summit, there are 4 classical ways for it. South way is the most popular, and it has the most developed infrastructure, but there too many people. So I can recommend Northern way, very beautiful and a little more wild. Western and Eastern ways suggests significant autonomy of your group.

>>930457
Where are you from?

Next pic. She is our Statue of Liberty. Also, you have seen this girl in the center this >>930282 photo.
>>
File: OVkF3MxGcAo.jpg (182KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
OVkF3MxGcAo.jpg
182KB, 720x1080px
Ok, trips. We organize the trips about four times per year, in May, July, October and Junuary.

In May we go to Crimea to get practice in rock-climbing before the summer trip to the Big Mountains. There are many cliffs on on South coast of Crimea, basically they consist of limestone and it is perfect for traditional climbing. The Crimean mountains have an altitude about 600-1000 meters. There are hundreds equipped routes in different rocky sectors all over South coast.

Moreover, Crimea is nice place for hiking, cycling and beach holidays.
>>
File: 84mknOEsgJA (1).jpg (273KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
84mknOEsgJA (1).jpg
273KB, 1280x720px
I LOVE that places. Hi, it's me in the red helmet, i was in Crimea twice last year and spent about six weeks total.

Pay attention for the background, it is incredible view, really.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.