[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ice Fishing in 3 hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

>Stay up drinking all night
>yet plan to be on the ice by noon..
>I can't sleep, bros are snoring logs...
>I'm driving..

This isn't going to be fun until we're in the shack and I can kill this hang over I'm anticipating with a big Jake or three beers..

Life is so hard up here in Canada.
>>
>>930147
Just keep drinking.
>>
File: 1hn8wm.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1hn8wm.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
>>930147
>>
>>930151
I would- I am- but I need at least one hour of sleep.
>>
>>930160
Fuck it, I'm starting early.

Whisky and pancakes!
>>
Got a good hour drive up. Picking up a Native friend on the way up. Last time we took him up he caught his first fish ever! And it was a nice Walleye, Pickerl or whatever you American's call em. He can drive too, so.
>>
>>930161
Whiskey and side bacon, friend.
>>
>>930161
What kinda Whizley? Don't say Crown Royal because I'm Canadian. Gibson's 12, more than likely. Might be a splash of your American bourbon too, if Donny shows up with his supped up Yamaha.
>>
>>930165
Bushmills in this house.

>>930163
No bacon, SPAM (specially processed assorted meats).
>>
Anyone wanna talk about ice fishing? We got a plumb spot- we fought for it- we found last year. We caught over 80 pike, conservative. We've pulled four already. Last year our bro broke a leg so we missed a couple months on the ice, this year we aim for 100 keepers. Wanna talk bait? I'd love to.
>>
>>930167
Spam is called Klik up here. I always wanted to find a can of Klik playing Fallout.
>>
>>930167
Lots of my Indian and Native friends- Indians don't have jobs, Natives do- grew up on Klik. Hot dog wiener soup? It's a joke, cultural joke. The guy we are taking up tomorrow works year round. I just made it political.
>>
It's a funny story. Myself and my boss, who is an old fisher, with another old fisher- used to dive in the South Pacific- took Bops up fishing in the summer a few months ago.
>>
>>930173
Bops is a nickname. Derek, is a 6 foot four 250 pound Native man. We all thank ourselves he's our friend. We took him fishing this summer.
>>
>>930174
It was a horribly cold day on the lake. But we three hung out until Bops caught a fish.
>>
>>930174
>>930173
Wow, you are right!

That IS a funny story! FUUUUUUNNNNNYYYY!
>>
>>930175
I had all my tackle, I'm a fisherman, as we all were, besides Bops. We were all there to make sure Bops caught a fish.
>>
>>930177
Shane, the old Pro- and I didn't even notice what he was doing at the time- passes me his rod and says, "Give this to Bops." I did. I didn't realize there was a fish on his line.
>>
>>930170
I have never played Fallout, but would like a can of klik just for my collection.

>>930168
No. Getting drunk, getting squaws drunk, fucking them and eating SPAM is trendiing now.
>>
>>930179
I pass it. Bops takes it and it fucking JERKS! Poor Bops. He didn't know what to do. So all us white guys are yelling at him with different instructions as to how to get this fish in the boat!
>>
>>930180
getting squaws drunk and fucking them is older than christ
>>
>>930181
OH MY GOD! This just gets funnier and funnier!

Bops is cra cra crazy! You are so cool!
>>
>>930181
I think it was I who netted the fish, but it was Shane who hooked. But all of us agree, it was Bops' first catch ever and it was a nice one!
>>
>>930183
What is your count?

I'm at 9.
>>
>>930184
Well, son, you had to be there. It was special. We talk about it still, and tomorrow we are taking Bops out again.
>>
>>930186
All time count? Shit.. you beat me. Four. I'm at four and plan on no more. I'm settled.
>>
Nobody wants to talk about ice fishing, so I'm abandoning this thread. Fishing stories, I guess do die these days. But I'll keep telling them.
>>
>>930189
I was in a target rich environment. Still kinda miss it.

One bitch layed out after a marg. One marg.

The Three Witches would give head for Cisco!

My regular was so into anal she preferred it. Used to make a growling noise when she climaxed!
>>
>>930193
No idea what you are talking about. Growling and climaxing, though, I get that.
>>
>>930193
Wut?

And where is OP? He still awake? I guarantee that nigga gonna end up with the flu or pneumonia by the end of the weekend.
>>
>>930198
Cold season's over. Alcohol and fried meat will cure the rest. Free health care tends to breed a hardier person, too. reasons
>>
>>930214
Crazy Canuk, don't give a fuck. Break his legs, back on the ice. Score on Detroit, well ain't that nice. Skate, to the hospital, things are great. Two week later, back in the fight.
>>
>>930214
Because it is so difficult to actually see a doctor so your immune system compensates?

And I didn't see any mention of fried meat earlier. But if that is true, you should be fine.
>>
>>930219
Pepsi, thanks for your concern. Bops will be fine. That fucker has never had his shots, and he is bigger than all of us. As long as he can drive us home, cause I'm getting drunk tomorrow.
>>
>>930222
today
>>
I've made up a jig with two eyelets. So I can tail a treble about 4 inches off of my bait. I'm thinking, with this, the smart fucker fish can't bite and run anymore. If the strike, they get hooked.
>>
File: IMG_1678.png (631KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1678.png
631KB, 640x1136px
>>930227
There's all sorts of ways to go about that. It has become the norm on lots of spinnerbaits these days.
>>
>>930227
Trout fishing last year, jigging, I cast out plain. I reeled it in and had bait on my hook! I had a little leach on my trout lure. That was the same day I snagged a little trout behind the dorsal fin. I threw him back. It's also the same day I caught my first decent rainbow trout. It was a crazy day, we ran out of battery so we used fishing line anchored to shore brush and the wind to position ourselves. We paddled back home, but I'd caught a great fish.
>>
>>930230
nice pic
>>
>>930232
I have to talk about the spot we were in, too. The man I went up with, I'd just kind of met him but he liked me. So, he showed me his secret little lake because I was into fishing, and I liked his stories about commercial diving around Cuba that he's done, did in his youth. This place is called Black Beaver Lake, and you have to walk or quad in, you can't drive. The old boys leave their tin boats out there, not worried about theft, it's so out of the way. I've only been on its water that once, but I've hiked around the lake and fished of it's shore since. I've even caught trout off the shore there. This is special, because around here, you can spit in any direction and find a lake full of jack and walleye. Trout are hard to find. I've told you a big secret if you ever come to Manitoba parkland area.
>>
File: IMG_1680.jpg (659KB, 1332x1927px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1680.jpg
659KB, 1332x1927px
>>930237
>Black Beaver
I would say it is more of a purple color and some pink on the inside.
>>
>>930239
Black Beaver Lake is the kind of place you joke about, until you hike in. That's tough. But once you get in, you want to camp there. We've made plans for hiding gear up there, year round so we don't have to always hike it in. We've got a spot, this isn't legal, but we found a spot we think we could bury stuff. A camp off the trail, our gear hidden off from it in the bush. We've even thought of a system of solar panels that the grey jays won't fuck with. The Grey Jay I think has since become the bird of Canada.. god only knows why, whiskey jacks are assholes.
>>
Hiking around the lake- there is an old logging trial that goes from the lake then 40 km across the mountain to Parkview- I've seen some crazy stuff. I've hiked past the lake down that trail. There are some really cool rock formations. One looks like a women's face sticking out a huge stone. I don't have the pics, sorry. I came across a squirrel who had beatboxing skills like I'd never heard before too. I swear I was sober.
>>
Fuck me.. I was so excited to go fishing today that I couldn't sleep. Stayed up with anon, got up got up an hour ago, took the meat out of the slow cooker, did the dishes, made a shit load of noise.. people won't wake up.. the wives are away so everyone thinks a hangover is an excuse! fuck.. am I early? fuck
>>
File: serveimage (1).jpg (14KB, 346x295px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage (1).jpg
14KB, 346x295px
>>930147
not bringing enough earplugs for you and your bros?

>amateur
>>
>>930240
>whiskey jacks are assholes
Just like Toronto sports fans. Sounds like a perfect fit.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.