[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hiking poles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: WP_20161231_006.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20161231_006.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
hi, i'm looking for hiking poles.

what do you think about Leki or Komperdell ?
>>
File: 20161127_104525.jpg (757KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20161127_104525.jpg
757KB, 2560x1536px
>>928357
Highest priced brando I've seen.

I got carbon fiber Hi-Tec on sale for $25us/pr. VERY light!

I still prefer my single one piece.
>>
>>928357
Leki used to be good but the last one I had sucked because it would collapse during use. I only use one pole and put some weight on it

I switched to Black Diamond flick locks and haven't had any problems.
>>
>hello. I am so fucking retarded I would like to pay 100 dollars for a stick.

gearfags piss me off, but people who actually buy hiking poles astound me.

also, just go hike a trail. people realize hiking poles are fucking useless and throw them in the bushes.

half my car camping set up is from discarded random camping crap I found in national forests.
>>
>>928357
I have Komperdell ski poles and they do what ski poles are supposed to do.

>>928590
If what other people buy pisses you off that much, you're the one with the problem. I suspect that the root of the feeling is that you're insecure about their superior education and social status, and jealous of their financial success.
>>
>>928605
if you don't see why buying 100 dollar sticks made in china by children is wrong you are a moron.

if at the same time you want to tell me that my veiws are insane, commit sudoku.

move to fucking canada. oh? they don't want you? because every nation on earth has immigration laws. you retarded liberal fuck.

but go ahead. keep buying 100 dollar chinese sticks. made by dinosour poop(carbon) in factories furled by dino poop(coal) shipped in vessels fueled by refined dino shit (bunkers)
>>
>>928660
>poop fetish detected
>>
>>928660
>move to fucking canada. oh? they don't want you? because every nation on earth has immigration laws. you retarded liberal fuck.
Where the fuck did this come from lmao
>>
>>928660
If my knees had mouths they would tell you to go fuck yourself with a trekking pole.
>>
>>928590
>>928660
Zero-gradient hiker detected. No climbing required towards your mom's fridge in the basement...
>>
why not just use some old cross country ski poles?
>>
>>929118
>x-country too long
>>
>>928357
These poles are only $40 and are great.

https://www.pacemakerstix.com/products/expedition-poles

I broke a mudbasket on mine. Contacted company. They sent me 2 mudbaskets within a week. Good company.
>>
File: 91JFS7C4+xL._SL1500_.jpg (272KB, 1046x1500px) Image search: [Google]
91JFS7C4+xL._SL1500_.jpg
272KB, 1046x1500px
Foxelli Trekking Poles - google em.
>>
>>928590
>i'm poor
>i steal stuff off of trails
>>
>>929426
Either get this, or anything with a cork grip.
Go to outdoorgearlab to see some reviews and recommendations.
>>
I use Leki Corklites, cost me 160. They also set my tent up. Having poles is like having 4 legs
>>
Dayhiker here, never got the idea behind poles. What are some pros and cons?
>>
>>929654
Pros: propels you forward. Dandy when you're carrying a lot of weight. Also the extra balance is great especially when you're going down a steep hill, bushwhacking and river crossing.

Cons: little bit of extra weight depending on quality/type of metal and autists on /out/ bitch at you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.