[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here been to Santa Monica Pier before? My GF wants to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Pier.jpg (523KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pier.jpg
523KB, 1280x720px
Anyone here been to Santa Monica Pier before? My GF wants to go there this week.

What can I expect?
>>
File: IMG_2775.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2775.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>927219
tourists, mexicans, liberals, and worse of all, californians
ewwwwwwwwwwwwww..........
>>
>>927222

sounds awful
>>
It's a big, urban tourist trap. Expect carnival rides, the bike path, and traveling rings.
>>
>>927219
>what is google

this isn't an american tourist information website you fucking cunt
>>
>>927219
pretty touristy with some rides. possible to fish off it but probably not worth it. chilly this time of year slightly, bring a hoodie. Santa monica itself is like the walking dead with homeless people. Venice is kind of cool with the skate park. Walk the beach down there if it's a nice day. If you keep walking north on the cliff park you eventually get to some quieter areas with trees.
>>
>>927228
Half of those are good things. Tourism stimulates the econmomy, and the Republic of the United States of America was founded on the principles of Enlightenment Liberalism, as enshrined in the Declaration of Independence, Constitution, and Bill of Rights.
(Yes, it was, go read a fucking book if you don't believe me).
>>
>>927219
>going to the shittiest beaches in CA

Nice blog, bro. Do yourself a favor and google David Hasselhoff's Top Ten CA Beaches.

To his credit, I mostly agree.
>>
>>927765
Liberalism and liberals have nothing in common.
>>
>>927219
Santa monica is all tourist/family fun beach.
Personally i like Venice beach (about 2 miles south). Lotsa weirdos, 420 friendly, kush doctors everywwhere, the boardwalk freakshow, skate park, muscle beach, freewalls(spraypaint/tagging), etc.
Baisicly if youre18-30 or no kids go to Venice. If youre oldfart/nofun/republicuck/have kids go to santa monica
>>
pretty much one of the shittiest places to go when visiting the Westside.
>>
>>929295
This, head down to Venice beach dude. You'll get a kick out of all the fucking weirdos down there and the smell of bud is pretty great. Or take a frisbee and have fun at the beach.
>>
go look at ed templeton's insta or facebook photos.

thats a pretty good summary.
>>
>>927219
Go up to the beaches in Ventura. They're nicer and less crowded. Literally any beach is nicer than the ones in LA
>>
>>927219
Its not that fun, OK rides and a billion fucking people crammed in there with you
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.