[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would image related be good for a 2 night overnighter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: osprey.png (368KB, 1311x653px) Image search: [Google]
osprey.png
368KB, 1311x653px
Would image related be good for a 2 night overnighter?
>>
>>925622
Figure it out yourself you daft punk
>>
>>925622
>130 dollhairs
>daybag

ok
>>
>>925645
>he doesn't realize you get what you pay for
You're a daft punk. I'll rain on your parade, jack
>>
get a Pa'lante pack
>>
I ike osprey but I'd go for a different one of their packs, my friend has this one and complains about it all the time. something simpler might be better for overnighting
>>
File: brandit_bw_rucksack_olive_ALL_1.jpg (475KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
brandit_bw_rucksack_olive_ALL_1.jpg
475KB, 1200x1200px
>>925622
get something like pic related (Brandit BW Backpack) very inexpensive and you can find some that are an ideal size for a 2 night camp. only problem i've had with them is that the straps can dig in to your shoulders slightly, so maybe add some more padding around the shoulders and you'll be good.
>>
>>925747
looks good thanks man
>>
>>925747
Do you have more experience with Brandit? Whats the quality compared to mil surp gear?
>>
>>925622
if you fly a lot with hand luggage, sure, other wise why the retarded shape with the grab handle on the side?

A tall and/or wide pack is better than a deep pack as it'll carry the weight closer to you.

Also lack of side pockets would rule it out for me straight away, as would the colour ...
>>
>>925902
I've got a 45 litre version of pic related, and it's well made for the price, not perfect of course but it's durable so probably similar to mil surp gear. The only fault is that the straps don't have much padding so I tied some thicker fabric onto them with cable ties, but if you don't have much weight in it they probably won't dig in as much.
>>
File: 1398385023270.gif (42KB, 192x224px) Image search: [Google]
1398385023270.gif
42KB, 192x224px
>>925622
>Travel duffle bag
>For backpacking
>>
If it's your only bag a framed 50-60 bag would be more practical

But that would fine.
>>
L.L. Bean has backpacks that are half that cost and have no questions asked lifetime free replacements if it breaks. Osprey is good and all but even their amazing warranty isn't as good as L.L. Bean
>>
>>925622
>Flexible and willing travel partner
[conclusions]
>>
>>925622
>46 liters
Yes.

Just learn how to pack efficiently and don't bring cap you won't need.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.