[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

City hate thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2965.jpg (97KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2965.jpg
97KB, 500x670px
Anyone here outright hate cities? SF suburb fag here, planning to move to a more rural location in a year or two. Cities (especially metropolis-sized cities like SF) make me cringe in every aspect, especially when it comes to self-sustainability and general outdoor culture.
>woohoo look at me I can grow a single tomato from my apartment balcony I'm one with nature and outdoorsy wow

Anyone feel me?
>>
They're better than suburbs.

Better to keep the cancer contained than have it metastasize into new lands.
>>
>>925567
Exactly. Keep those cityfags with there cancerous liberal agenda contained. I'll stick to my mountain home.
>>
Go die in a fire, OP. Suburban sprawl and suburban assholes like you are worse than either cities or the country, or the people who live in either

Dense urban development is also more sustainable.than paving over more and more farmland to build more shopping malls.
>>
I luke cities. When I'm not doing outdoor stuff on my days off, I'm in cities taking advantage of specialty stores and services that a smaller town just couldn't support.
>>
>>925624
cities concentrate waste and resource needs. Dilution is the solution to pollution.
>>
>>925953
We need to stop refusin'
all the problems that refuse
bring to the refuges
we call the outdoors
defuse the bomb
of concrete walls and floors
before the sun
isn't seen no more
>>
File: IMG_4302.jpg (84KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4302.jpg
84KB, 600x450px
>>925558
The best way to live is have a home in the city for work and access to good outdoors in some way (cabin, BLM land, trailheads like the pct, a boat, whatever). Dense cities are great for access to all forms of entertainment, have higher wage jobs, and just generally have the most stuff to do that isn't outdoors. Living secluded is nice and all but fuck becoming a recluse.

>>925567
>>925624
This. Suburbs are the true plague.

>>925953
You are a real dipshit, anon. :^D
>>
Been living in a rural ranch town for a while now.
>visiting denver
>staying in a condo
>smoking on the patio
>valets staring at me
>people walking by
>cars honking
>sirens wailing
Jesus christ, can i have some privacy?
>>
>>925956
>Living secluded is nice and all but fuck becoming a recluse.
Have you never heard small agrarian communities?
>entertainment, higher wage jobs
WORK 8 HOURS SLEEP 8 HOURS PLAY 8 HOURS BUY BUY BUY STAY ASLEEP
You shouldn't rely on maximizing consumption and production for fulfillment, there are plenty of ways to occupy yourself which feel far more natural.
>>925624
Didn't OP say he was planning on leaving the suburbs?
>>
I just want to live a comfy neet life in a cabin like Thoreau
>>
>>925966
Bruh, only 3% of the US population is employed in agriculture.

Statistically speaking, you're either a nu-male urban dweller, a suburbanite LARPing as somebody with a real identity, or a rounding error.
>>
>>925953
>Dilution is the solution to pollution

It's a nice rhyme but it is an outdated way to view waste management and environmental protection.
>>
I fucking hate big cities. They always end up being multicultural hellholes filled with muslims, jews and niggers. They all speak differrent languages and you don't feel like you're in your own country. Also city fags seems to be terrified of actual darkness and they consider that walking through a park with a tiny fake forest is an adventure, kek. Don't even get me started on the lack of trees.
>>
>>926047
>>>/pol/
>>
>>926061

You mad you lost you nigger loving cunt?
>>
>>926047
>liking static borders and nationstates
>hating cities
These opinions are very contradictory anon...
>>
>>925567
On this vein, does anyone kind of miss the recession? They are starting to develop every unused piece of land in my area again and I hate it. I miss when no one was building anything new and places were left abandoned.
Also, I'm no ornithologist, but I have noticed a greater variety of birds and tons of raptors during this time, I feel like the new development is going to scare them off again.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170107-182943.png (514KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170107-182943.png
514KB, 800x480px
>>926199
You lucky bastard!
>>
>>925966
>there are plenty of ways to occupy yourself which feel far more natural.

ie wanking, which you're doing right now
>>
>>925966

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE
>>
>>925961
Jeff Co Colorado bro....city+mountains. I moved to Lakewood of all places 18 months ago, chill as fuck, lots of green places lots of water lots or privacy respect, 20 minutes from Coors field.
>>
>>926199
this
>>
>>925956
>The best way to live is have a home in the city for work and access to good outdoors
Fuck that my nigga that's too bipolar. Living daily life in a concrete jungle only only having access to nature by going quite some distance? No, the best solution is to live on the far edges of a city like Denver or salt lake city where big wilderness is pretty close to the city but far enough to let the development thin out into pure nature. Living in a place like golden Co for example, its a small town surrounded by big mountains where many properties are right up next to nature and you still have easy access to the city.
>>
File: image.jpg (434KB, 2043x1211px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
434KB, 2043x1211px
>>925558
You just need an urban setting that is less dense.

>>926841
>>926244
>close to downtown and nature
These anons get it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.