[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to move to Australia. What is the best place/city to move to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1811.jpg (14KB, 389x129px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1811.jpg
14KB, 389x129px
I want to move to Australia. What is the best place/city to move to?
>>
why the fuck would you want to move to aussieland
have you ever been there before
>>
File: australian_spider.jpg (34KB, 572x280px) Image search: [Google]
australian_spider.jpg
34KB, 572x280px
>>924750
Don't do it OP
>>
>>924750
What do you value most in a place?
>>
>>924859
I would fuck up a spider in a fist fight. Bet he can't even throw a punch.
>>924866
I don't know. It just lures me in. Maybe because I'm young and just have a little faze. Maybe because Europe is getting highjacked by Kebabs.
>>
>>924750
Bretty much anywhere except the state of Victoria
>>
I'm currently going for a year or two. Probably best to aim for Queensland, I'm starting there myself.
>>
>>924750
Obligatory fuck off were full
>>
>>924939
having more people move into your state could only do good things for you
>>
>>924750
Your idea of Australia is a meme. The country itself is a nice place to visit but it would be a shitty place to actually live because it's too hot most of the time and as >>924939 says, it's full of ockers and bogans.

Sydney is tolerable though because it's a decently cosmopolitan largeish city and the ocean moderates the climate.
>>
Perth is nice, I'm from there
>>
Just fuck it and go to New Zealand.
>>
>>925333
>ockers and bogans
what are these people?
>>
The only people who want to be in Australia are the abos and that's because they don't know the rest of the world and other people besides Dundee cunts exist.

Fuck that place.
>>
>>924970
Shame its impossible since as >>924939
has correctly said there is no rooms left
>>
It's almost unpossible to just "move" to straya m8. visa options are very few and very difficult to qualify for. if you aren't either a radical moslem extremist or an american/canadian/united kingdish brain surgeon you basically won't be granted anything.
>>
>>928209
>tfw I know groups of canadian/americans who are in or went to your cunty country to do nothing but shovel dirt and claim they were oil drilling for months taking all your gayfag money and sending it away.

>brain surgeon

Like you clowns even know what surgery is.
>>
>>928341
bit brackish and bit tannic too †bh
>>
>>924910
If you don't want non-whites then go to tassie, some really nice picturesque bits there.

Have skills though, if you have to marketable job skills and want to show up and work then you're in for a bad time
>>
>>924750

Probably Victoria would be best.

Melbourne is full of hipster left wing muh gender trash but the state is pretty diverse in terms of its geography. Rain forests, alpine forrests, the great dividing range, tonnes of bush, rugged coast with sheltered bays/inlets, heaps of lakes and rivers etc

In the city the temperature is pretty consistent. Summer is dry and hot reaching up to 40 degrees c. The winter is cold to mild and generally wet, getting as low as 10 degrees c.

I lived in Melbourne for 27 years now live in a large regional city named Geelong. The lifestyle is more comfy. You don't get the muh culture like in Melbourne but the people are pretty down to earth.
>>
File: IMG_1392.jpg (30KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1392.jpg
30KB, 313x470px
Id move to alice springs. The only shitty thing there are the no good shit skin ape humanoids called aboriginals.
>>
>>928349
Move to Coober Pedy and live in one of those underground houses they all live in there
>>
>>924750
For anything /out/, Australia is the place to be.
Miles of untouched desert, jungle, grassland and forest all over the place. Stay away from the cities and you're guaranteed to have something good nearby
>>
>>927354
>ockers and bogans
what are these people?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ
>>
>>928554
bogans
>>
>>924750

Perth, for the night life.
>>
File: IMG_1248.gif (1MB, 386x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1248.gif
1MB, 386x286px
>>928554
so aussie trailer trash
thank you
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.