[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/WZG/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: 2006_09130008.jpg (119KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2006_09130008.jpg
119KB, 1024x768px
>/W Z G/
>Wakizashi general

Thinking about picking up a Swamp Rat Rodent Waki for some light brush trimming and camping trips, any thoughts on this piece? Other recommendations? Budget is $1500 max
>>
>>924438
I'm in.
>>
One born every minute
>>
a wakizashi is ideal to commit sodoku
>>
>>924438
>Swamp Rat Rodent Waki for some light brush trimming

I hear the plants sense how much you spent on those and just fall over laughing themselves to death.
>>
>>924664
This
>>
>>924664
/thread
>>
hooooo I commit dishonnu by damaging green foilage *cuts self in half*
>>
>>924438
is this a joke
>>
>>924438
Your joking?
>>
>>924438

Zombie Tools makes cooler shit, look it up before you make a decision

I also dig the Busse gladius.
>>
>>924682
>foilage
It's "foriage"
>>
>>924684
No. Jokes are funny.
>>
Every time I come back to this godforsaken board the gearfaggotry somehow becomes even more ridiculous.

Get your shit together, /out/
>>
>>924745
no keep going, i find the spiral further and further into madness fascinating
>>
File: use07.jpg (235KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
use07.jpg
235KB, 800x598px
>>924438

If you truly got that budget to spend, than go get a custom made one. Look at helmforge. He makes some cool shit, will make any thing you throw at him. He been a weapon smith for like 14 yrs.

Here is one of his bush swords that did that to that tree.
>>
File: photo.jpg (165KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
165KB, 900x900px
>>924971

Another two things he has made. One of his tomahawks and larger chopping blade.
>>
>>924749
yes I feel like we're only months away from threads about wearing full plate armor to go camping. Y'know, because bears
>>
>>925385
plate armor? summer pls go
>>
File: seal.png (312KB, 379x568px) Image search: [Google]
seal.png
312KB, 379x568px
>>924971
>helmforge
found pic related and oh boy did this shit make me cringe.

Some guys genuinely think that this is still 1500s
>>
Post more waks!
>>
Paying more than 100$ American dora for any kind of metal with an edge on it.

You a fucking baka toyota kimchi or what dude, have some honor and craft your own 2000x folded suicide knife.
>>
Excellent folded carbon steel wak w/Coglin's SURVIVAL MATCH CASE for scale.

I WILL SURVIVE!
>>
File: 20170110_173327.jpg (1MB, 2077x1103px) Image search: [Google]
20170110_173327.jpg
1MB, 2077x1103px
>>928156
>and i have a match case, too
>>
>>924971
>Here is one of his bush swords that did that to that tree.

yah probably in an hour, amirite?

>get a fuckin axe
>>
>>924438
If you want a sword to go play Samurai out in the woods, that's not really any less autistic than black powder guys playing pioneer (not claiming that they're all doing that, but some certainly are). Just don't claim that singing designed as a weapon will do a better job as a tool than an actual tool. Don't claim that a weapon is even equal to a tool. Some of the tomahawks and khukris that they make now are redesigned to be more like tools, so I guess they get a pass.
>>
>>925423
I'm confused, do you have a problem with an elite soldier carrying a knife?
>>
>>928834
Yeah, I'm not seeing any mall ninja shit either. Looks like a private security contractor who's doing security work on an oil rig, and all his gear looks practical. The knife might be bigger than he needs(blade height. Almost looks like a chef's knife) but it's not like he's toying around a fucking kitana...
>>
>>928848

The fact that he's on a mission , that he has guns and carries combat gear does not mean the person knows shit about anything, or shit other than the very basic.

I know townsfolk that are way better trained with knives and blades than professional soldiers and even Special Forces.

Carrying knives is cool regardless, and knives are useful. Carrying on top of your asscrack is tremendously, superlatively retarded
>>
>>928858
What? Horizontal carry on the small of your back is just as practical as vertical carry on your hip. If you have other gear that needs to be more readily accessible (like a sidearm and radio) than a knife, then placing the knife on your back is perfectly fine. Just cause you saw Sam Fisher do it in splinter cell does not mean everyone else who does it is a wanna be spec ops devgru mall ninja spetsnaz r-tard.

It especially makes sense if you're a smaller framed guy(as that pic appears to be the case. The plate carrier is eclipsing his entire torso) and have a knife that's bigger than you could comfortably mount on the front of your vest.
>>
>>924975
Gorgeous blade, mall ninja handle.
So sad.
>>
>>924438
It's like I'm really on fucking reddit.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.