[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Montana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (226KB, 1608x1120px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226KB, 1608x1120px
Has anyone from /out/ been or hiked through this state? Tell me everything you guys know about Montana
>>
>>923758
We're full
>>
>>923769
This. The state has gone to garbage since liberals started showing up. You might as well visit Colorado instead or Oregon.
>>
Yep, just did a trip from California through ID, MO, OR, and NV last year. Like most rural states it's quite beautiful but full of worthless, annoying locals that will never do anything with their pathetic lives and whine about everything. Fortunately none of these people make it past the easily accessible by car areas so once you make it about 1/8th mile past the trailheads it's great, and you will only run into people from successful states/Europeans. Glacier is the obvious place to go but I found some nice stuff around Polson (Flathead leak is really underrated), Libby, and Bozeman.
>>
>>923758
I've only been to Kintla lake in Glacier, and this was 6 years ago. I only stayed 3 nights, but it was fucking great. Beautiful, grizzly infested, and no one else around. I also went in October, so that probably had something to do with it.
>>
>>923778
>Like most rural states it's quite beautiful but full of worthless, annoying locals that will never do anything with their pathetic lives and whine about everything
City dweller, cock sucker liberal detected.
>>
File: jw.jpg (21KB, 280x350px) Image search: [Google]
jw.jpg
21KB, 280x350px
tfw my grandad was a Glacier park ranger through the 50's and 60's

he was a cool old dude
>>
>>923758
I live here
Full of refugees now
>>
>>923778
Exhibit 1: the insufferable Californian cunt
>>
Beautiful State. Don't be on the REZ at night. The Hutterite people are dope, go visit them they're chill. Never brake for Gophers. Pool day is best day. Meth problem. Fuck Californians.
>>
>>923783
way to disprove that statement sister fucker
>>
>>923803
>Full of refugees now
?
>>
>>923758
We are coming to Montana.

The Californians invade and now your state is next.
>>
My brother lives there, and I've been hunting with him. I'll be going to the bob marshal to hunt for a week this September.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.