[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/out/-approved Youtubers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: Capture.png (854KB, 844x435px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
854KB, 844x435px
Are there are any both equally entertaining/informative youtubers to vicariously live through when I don't have the time to travel /out/?

I love Joe Robinet's channel, but can't find others quite like it.
>>
I like him to a certain extent. He still has a lot to learn, and doesn't show any indication of LNT or explains the land he is using is with permission etc. These are important things to distinguish him from someone who is legitimate, and a delinquent.
>>
>>923215
AlfieAesthetics
Primitive Technology
...there was another one the sc/out/s used to rave about, but I can't recall his name.
>>
>>923215
Mcqbushcraft
>>
He's a bit reddit-y, but I enjoy Scrambled O. Always feel like I learn a bit watching him.
>>
>>923215
I enjoy IntenseAngler.
>>
I stumbled on to this channel yesterday so I haven't seen much, but "The Wooded Beardsman" seems pretty legit.

https://www.youtube.com/user/billert55

Interestingly, he has a video where he lists all the Youtube channels he follows, so that could be another good source of quality channels: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2fucgsSKOY
>>
If Joe would get the camera out of his stupid fucking face he'd have a good channel. No one wants to see your goddamn face under 30 camera filters.

That being said I feel like he lurks /out/, so fuck you joe.

MCQBushcraft
AlfieAesthetics
SurvivalRussia
WildernessOutfitters
>>
File: AlfieAesthetics.jpg (266KB, 2807x936px) Image search: [Google]
AlfieAesthetics.jpg
266KB, 2807x936px
>>
File: millhouse.png (140KB, 1038x1253px) Image search: [Google]
millhouse.png
140KB, 1038x1253px
>>923510
Between views of his face making 2/3rds of his entire video content, and his general beta-ness, I can't stand Joe. He comes across as your typical granola eating limp wristed faggot (reminds me of pic related), and it gets worse the more you watch.
That said, some of the places he camps are amazing, and it's worth giving his channel a shot if you can get past how he is.
>>
>>923526
rip
>>
File: 2773_300.png (9KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
2773_300.png
9KB, 300x180px
>>923526
>>923551
https://youtu.be/xT2TEwF634c
>>
File: fish.jpg (52KB, 599x419px) Image search: [Google]
fish.jpg
52KB, 599x419px
All you niggas are forgetting my main man, Extreme Philly Fishing. He's one of the few youtube fishing channels that seems like he knows what he's doing, all while not being incredibly annoying. My other recommendation would have to be Tim Galati Outdoors. if fishing isn't your interest, he does activities besides fishing; like hunting or foraging.
>>
>>923510
I just skip when we starts making le random faces on cam. the quality of his videos and the places he goes to are top tier compared to other youtubers so its enough for me to keep watching him.

survivalrussia, bushcraftbartons, alfie
>>
File: IMG_0685.jpg (49KB, 347x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0685.jpg
49KB, 347x362px
>>
Outsidefun1 or something very close to that
Great for I'd you're new to things
>>
I quite like MJC Recordings, not really /out/ /out/, but still a cool channel.
>>
>>923599
Extreme Philly fishing is one of the only fishing channels I can watch. All the others seem more like vlogs
>>
File: 1313717142001.png (4KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1313717142001.png
4KB, 493x402px
>>923958
anon pls
>>
>>923587
>>923551
>rip

Did Alfie died? or just his channel?
>>
>>923958
Comfy channel indeed, I'm waiting for a longer version of this to listen before falling asleep https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDqN6uD6pOs
>>
>>924820
He just doesn't post much anymore. He got busy or some shit.

>>924825
I'll make a new one eventually anon. It's hard to find a beach that isn't overrun with holiday makers and jetskis and screaming kids. If I can find some nice rocky bluffs on some godforsaken coastline in the next counple months I'll try to get at least 2hrs worth.

Also I've got two really cool contact mic/hydrophone recordings planned for the next few weeks!

And thanks for the kind words anon, it's nice that people actually enjoy this the way I do, and I can do it all without getting myself on camera for any of the narcissistic youtuber crap.
>>
File: 1454874680147.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454874680147.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>924849
>I'll make a new one eventually anon.
Nice.

You're welcome mate, it's well deserved.
>>
>>923958
>>924825
This. I only like PT better for out stuff, but with MJC_R you can chill for hours.

>>924849
>without getting myself on camera for any of the narcissistic youtuber crap.

True that.

>>924820
GF I think.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.