[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hydration and YOU.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 71dmq1sHm2L._SY355_.jpg (12KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
71dmq1sHm2L._SY355_.jpg
12KB, 355x355px
Anyone have experience with geigerrig hydration systems?

I went to a gun show and a fat guy was jumping on one of these to show how durable they were, but I didn't buy because I haven't seen this flexible material used before and I'm not sure if it's safe to drink out of. I don't want xenoestrogens giving me mantits.

Are they safe? What's the best system for as little chemical leeching as possible?
>>
> I'm not sure if it's safe to drink out of. I don't want xenoestrogens giving me mantits.

Did you know, if you take estrogen, your body compensates by not only blocking estrogen but increasing testosterone and DHT (the more powerful version of testosterone) DHT will give you a lot more muscle mass and increase your libido.

Having more estrogen is only bad if you have an overwhelming amount and taking androgen blockers.
>>
File: 1473546192825.jpg (83KB, 404x521px) Image search: [Google]
1473546192825.jpg
83KB, 404x521px
>>922964
Broscience/10
>>
>>922964
It doesn't work that way bro. Xenoestrogens can be chemicals that bind to testosterone receptors and don't allow them to function.

There's tons of stuff related to the outdoors hobbies that do this.

Flame retardant products, especially clothing and sleeping bags that touch your skin. That shit is horrible for your health.

Hydration bags, obviously. Plastics in general, including plastic coated metal canteens/bottles. There are also bottles made of aluminum, though that doesn't act as a xenoestrogen, but it's awful for your brain.

Another, I was reading the ingredients to an outdoors food bar thing and it had soy, quinoa, flax seeds, and dried apricots all in the same product. Those are all phytoestrogens, and there's so many in one product it can't be coincidence. I thinks they're purposely trying to turn outdoorsmen into sissy boys or boost revenue to the breast cancer foundation.
>>
I've had my Geigerrig for 3 years now.

I bought one of their tacticool small packs for day hikes (back before they had a civilian line) and its durable as hell. From the stitching to the hydration system itself.

I bought a stand alone hydration system from them for my backpacking kit as well. I'll never go back to a non-pressurized system.

The filters they sell are genius too. They fit in line without having to modify any tubing.

I've been shilling for these guys on out for years. Worth the try. Warranty is great too. I had a leaky nozzle, they sent me 2 and a new thermal hose for free. Didn't even ask for proof of owning. It's also a lifetime warranty.

I'd post pictures for you. But I'm out of state.
>>
http://geigerrig.shptron.com/p/rig-1600m-black?pp=40
How would it be like living out of this bag for a month?
It seems to be a pretty decent bag, and also has a good price point, assuming it includes the water system.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.