[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy one of these? Does anyone else have one? Are they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 17

File: 71Lu0zCTWML._SL1000_.jpg (149KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
71Lu0zCTWML._SL1000_.jpg
149KB, 1000x1000px
Should I buy one of these? Does anyone else have one? Are they as practical as they look?

Idk why but I think they look super cool n edgy and I want to be a part of it...
>>
File: Untitled.png (606KB, 1429x639px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
606KB, 1429x639px
it's only 15 squid
>>
>>922442
a poncho? yea if you go /out/ you should probably own a poncho.
>>
>>922442

No good in the wind m8.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (208KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
208KB, 1024x768px
Just get a Mil-Tec OP.
Job done.
>>
>>922477
thank you for your comment, I stay in Scotland and have an endless supply of wind. so i should not buy this?
>>
>>922502

Better off saving your pennys and getting one of the ridgeline anoraks.

I have the ridgeline deluge which is a lightweight option.
>>
>>922442
i say go for it. it's the most versatile gear you'll ever have. it's cheaply obtained and the least likely to fail you. even if I have a pack cover, tent/bivy and rain suit, I still bring one just because it's so useful- and I pack light.
>>
Have one from MFH. Mine is black ripstop. Id say its great one to have cause it just works. I bought it to use it on my bicycle or instead of umbrella but then it packs down and i dont have to worry about me or my pack getting wet during hikes, or then if you want to sit on a regular day and the bench is wet, you have something to sit on. Id go for it.
>>
File: BW poncho.jpg (73KB, 1155x1155px) Image search: [Google]
BW poncho.jpg
73KB, 1155x1155px
Whatever you do, don't buy the OD green Bundeswehr poncho. It has a strong rubber smell that leaves you and your clothes smelling like condoms. It's also heavy as fuck.
>>
File: poncho.jpg (36KB, 700x408px) Image search: [Google]
poncho.jpg
36KB, 700x408px
prep fag here . got one of those , and i say its pretty dank . i always carry it in my backpack , and its not so heavy and doesnt take much space . good to have one of those .>>922726
i got black bundeswehr poncho rubbered inside . from my experience i dont smell condons on my clothes after using it :3
>>
>>922442
It's good as a shelter, less than good as apparel - doesn't breath, not does it cover much. And yeah, wind.

USGI is best, NL military is also good, Helikon Tex is decent civvy copy.

MilTec, as a general rule, is the same as setting money on fire.

On this topic: there is currently a sale on Belgian GTX jackets on Varusteleka, I'd spring for one of those instead (if I didn't have a jacket already).
>>
As above, the wind and they don't breathe, so you end up damp wearing one after awhile. Got some $1 plastic army camouflage ones in florida. They do look dope though.
>>
>>922442
>buy men's one-size-fits-all
>can't even get my head into it past my hair line
>made in China

Just make sure you get one that will actually fit you.
>>
File: mTkELgEF2QPl9Io7NYh3Itg.jpg (19KB, 225x169px) Image search: [Google]
mTkELgEF2QPl9Io7NYh3Itg.jpg
19KB, 225x169px
I bought helikon- tex poncho and its awesome. Ihad 50 mile hike in shitty weather and it was rly good, i stayed dry and its a great roof for a shelter.

No doubt u should buy it and why u think its edgy?
>>
>>922502
my helikon tex poncho is water and wind proof, and it drys really fast in wind.
>>
>>922442
I have a RedLedge poncho that has an additional length that buttons away for if you're hiking with a big pack or not. It's longer than the typical mil-spec poncho, but not as wide.

I like the cloth tie-outs on it rather than the metal grommets, and the hood is nicer (which matters alot to me).

In any event, I prefer ponchos over rain suit + pack cover. Easier to sit down wherever. Easy to access pack without exposing it to the elements. Ultimate breathability even if it's made out of pvc or rubberized whatever.
>>
>>922442
Is that an invisibility cloak?
>>
>>922502
Hey bud, I'm Scottish too. I use a poncho for all my camping. If you combine hill walking / munro bagging you'd be better off with a shell, but otherwise poncho is top notch IMO.

I use a golite silnylon one, now OOP, but I love me a good poncho.
>>
I found a operational tactical operator poncho made out of high speed low drag softshell fabric: https://www.hazard4.com/poncho-villa.html
It's obviously fucktardedly overpriced and also, if the reviews are to be trusted, not actually waterproof, but I kind of like the idea.
Would something like this, except made by grown-ups, be useful?
>>
>>922800
Čau. Kā gāja?
>>
>>923024
>https://www.hazard4.com/poncho-villa.html

Former Marine here, god damn son just shop at Walmart. There are a lot better pieces of gear you could buy for $130.
>>
>>923250
Too fat to be conscripted here, god damn pops, I'm aware it's overpriced bullshit, I just want to know if a poncho without the SWISHSWISHSWISH would be worth the extra weight. I could probably sew something like that for 20 Reichsmark.
>>
>>923024
No. A poncho that is not waterproof is not a poncho. It's mall ninja tier autismo.

If you want a poncho as an insulative layer buy a poncho liner.

If you want a soft shell layer, wear it tailored - ie as a fucking jacket where the benefit of it's breathability would actually be beneficial
>>
>>922442
I dread walking in the woods with one of these. One little tear and the thing is pointless unless you spend 150 for a tough one and that point I'd rather have a rain coat
>>
>>923351
>one little tear and the thing is pointless unless you spend 150 for a tough one
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>923351
That's why you carry duct tape, ya nonce.
>>
>>923351
you can buy a completely robust poncho for $30 without shopping around that should last you. If you're buying the $2 special ones from gas stations that are thinner than saran wrap, that's on you.
>>
You can use them for a canopy or tarp if you go camping. I have several that I use. They are light and dry quickly.
>>
Massif Elements. Regular pant/jacket, fire resistant, windproof, waterproof, breathable. Add a waterproof boonie n gloves and you're tier 1 waterproof.
>>
>>922726
The condom smell won't help me get chicks?
>>
>>923536
My 200 rain coat get tears from branches so any poncho will.
>>
>>922502
Scot here too. You'll be fine in the woods but up on the moors you'd probably have to belt it down or something
>>
>>923966
welp, that sucks for you.
>>
>>922726
i like old bw gear

Solid.
>>
>>924534
You retards just can never admit when you're wrong. Ponchos are useless in the woods. Delete thread and kill yourself.
>>
>>924620
ponchos are not the best at anything, but are pretty good at alot of things.

if you ever got caught in a 20 minute summer rainstorm you would know. but then again you haven't been outside in 7 years.
>>
Fuck no. Those ponchos sucked in the USMC. Get a GORTEX jacket like http://tacticalgear.com/tru-spec-h2o-proof-gen-2-ecwcs-parka-woodland-digital?gclid=CLf__ra2q9ECFU6BswoduSAIYg#/22315/2541,6642/1?dl=b
>>
>>923966
>>924534
>>924620
>my rain gear tears despite being more expensive and a different design
why not buy a $30 poncho instead and save your hard earned neetbux?
>>
>>924698
Because if you *move* in a poncho you get wet. Might as well wear nothing at all
>>
>>924698
I already explained it dumbass. I swear everytime I post on the site you have to repeat yourself 5 times before it gets through your thick skull
>>
>>922445
>only
2 weeks ago there where sold for 2,99€ (ebäy)
>>
File: 4.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
https://youtu.be/mVWqR94hBzw
>>
>>924706
>>924709
Lol, you're getting pretty angry over a rubber sheet. I think ur just mad because you're fat as shit and don't fit a poncho.
>>
>>924709
probly also fell hard for the "goretex will keep you bone dry" meme. Don't get mad at ponchos because you spent $200 on something that tears on branches and lets you get damp all the same
>>
>>924994
>>924993

I EAS'd from the USMC - literally - 30 days ago.

I'll bet my life by a gortex, I've been on month long exercises where it's rained for three of those four weeks, and the gortex, by an infinite degree, was better than those shitty old relic ponchos.

You can lay - all day - in a set of those shooting on the rifle range, and feel just damn fine
>>
>>925050
TYFYS
>>
>>922508
the deluge looks legit, wish the pictures were a bit more detail oriented, any video reviews?
>>
>>922442
I recommend a Gore Tex field jacket. When I go to the field, I use my wet-weather parka and pants, but only when the weather is very hot, otherwise I use my Gore Tex field jacket, which I prefer to use.

I've only ever used the poncho for either a makeshift hooch or to keep my equipment dry. Never used it to keep me dry.
>>
any recommendations on a packable waterproof jacket/poncho for climbing/motorcycle?
>>
>>925111
I would just recmmend a wet weather parka type jacket.

Are you looking to be dry or to be dry and warm?

I can roll my parka small enough to fit in my pocket, so that would probably work to help save space.
>>
>>925113
my current jacket is an "Orage"(or whatever it is, bought it on clearance) snowboarding jacket, I've been using it since 2009 or so, it's got some rash and even with spray on waterproofer it absorbs water and allows the wind to go right through, I saw some hoodless jackets by mammut that seem durable enough, but I feel like less than a decade of use and only a few minor slides doesn't warrant it being worn out

I would be willing to go poncho + parka combo if I could keep both decently compressible/compact

main issues are, chest zipper does fuck all to stop 80+mph winds come right through, with the storm flap folding open chronically

water absorption during sustained precipitation, although this was not an issue for the first few years

>are you looking to be dry and/warm?
dry and untouched by high winds
>>
>>925050
you were probably a desk faggot. tell me more about your month long feild problem. where was it?

I can sebunk you all fucking day long but I dont even care anymore. this board is a joke now.

so yea, go buy goretex kiddos. it will keep you dry in a foxhole! for 3 weeks!

oh pls though, tell me about this month long feild problem.
>>
everything below your knees gets soaked as shit. Thats about where it stops. Get some waterproof pants as well.
>>
>>922508

>Waterproof rating: 10,000mm H2O.
>Breathability rating: 4,000 G/M2/24hrs.
>DWR coating.

No thanks. The benefit of a poncho is the air flow. There's just nothing comparable in terms of jackets.
>>
>>925159
This desk faggot makes 180K a year now :) and when I was intercepting enemy communications on mountaintops in Hemland, I didn't have a desk sadly. I did have my gortex to keep me hella warm

You're getting upset about a gortex on the internet. You're probably a dishonorable discharge PFC
>>
>>925303
I was a sapper. I was at ramrod. tell me whst hill you were ever fucking at. I have been to just about every hilltop in southern stan.

you are a faggot. you claimed marine corps creds, then admitted you were a fuckimg desk jockey nerd.

if I knew you I would slap you. just to see what yourfaggot ass could do. probably 3 pullups
>>
>>925307
nothing huh? tea i figured. I bet your faggit ass never even saw it he helmwnd river. I camped many nights at the sf camp that trained those meme motorcycle guys. on the helmqnd river.

yiu faggot marine nerd, you got me all worked up. hey but I really believe you about your job. whqt was you're gt?

mine was 149
>>
>>925154
Gore Tex field jacket. Works perfectly.
>>
>>925307
You seem triggered. Gunny out, boot
>>
>>925326
yep. no hilltop name. and being a gunny is a 16 year process in the fid damn marine corp. I really don't cqre abiut stoleb valor vmbecause it is so easy to spot a fake. and yiu, my friend, have never pulled a trigger in anger.

I have a picture of general patraus himself pinning my CAB. he even laughed at my joke. truth be told he fracked up at my besties. we planned those jokes for a week. fuggin owens

you eveb know what a gun fired at you sounds like?
>>
>>925332
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>925332
this guy is so mad he cant even spell... lol
>>
File: teathinking.jpg (20KB, 600x497px) Image search: [Google]
teathinking.jpg
20KB, 600x497px
>>925318
>tea i figured

Picture related
>>
File: 1314982715.jpg (53KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1314982715.jpg
53KB, 300x300px
>>925332
>>
File: 1468221640162.jpg (80KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
1468221640162.jpg
80KB, 600x587px
>>925337
I get super drunk, get mad at idiots, then don't post here for a few weeks.

any fucking moron can camp. go sleep outside you probably wont die. my asgol father made me sleeo outside all the time. you ever slept in a pump shed?

I know exactly why I joined the army. if you never went through basic this is one of the mind games they play.

I joined the armyto get respect from the man who alnist killed me 3 times and ruthlessly beat me every chance he got. for some ducked up reason I still wanted the approval of my father.

while I was in i had clearance. wsi some retarded feiwld exercise I was bored and ebded up loiking up my dad.

he volunteered and was an electrician. he never saw combat.

my dad still hates me vut atleast I understand why.
>>
>>925363
>alnist killed me 3 times
He should have tried harder.
>>
>>925319
thanks anon
>>
>>925363
>I get super drunk
you don't say

>wsi some retarded feiwld exercise I was bored and ebded up loiking up my dad
put down the alcohol anon

>my dad still hates me vut atleast I understand why
dude
>>
>>925363
Wow... dude... I'm so sorry
>>
File: GortexMastaRace.gif (110KB, 400x521px) Image search: [Google]
GortexMastaRace.gif
110KB, 400x521px
Ease up on the booze brotha it aint gonna fix anything, and maybe talk to someone.
>>
>>925248

It has pit zips, I run hot when steaming up a hill and I havent been wet inside with a merino baselayer.
>>
>>925425
have fun using this as an tarp.
>>
>>925471
You know what even better at being a tarp than a poncho? A tarp !
>>
>>922480
>Mil-Tec
It's only marginally better than chink shit.
>>
sup y'all. I own one, and went on a 7 day long hike in rainy weather with one so I know what I'm talking about

Both me and my friend HATED using them and basically never did for the entire trip. Ponchos are shitty tarps. The rain collects and eventually pours down on you in bouts. The things you can make by strapping together aren't nearly as cool because the area is so small. They also are not great to wear while backpacking, since they fit your pack awkwardly and if you are doing upward climbing or wearing a heavy pack that may cause you to lean you'll be stepping on the bottoms all the time.

I do enjoy wearing it for outdoor walking about sometimes, but that's about it. It is not a good replacement for your humble windbreaker or rainjacket
>>
>>922442
The material on this one looks rather cheap, and it looks like its trying to be a milsurp half-shelter and failing in size and durability. In the US we have rubberized swiss camo half shelters that are quite heavy, and mine goes down to my ankles. The camo is quite enjoyable to. I like bright red on my gear, I do not have people I need to hide from, and its super easy to set up a lean to with some sticks lying around.
>>
>>925111
Poncho on motorcycle is retarded flappy absurdity.
>>
File: 89439300.jpg (268KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
89439300.jpg
268KB, 800x800px
>>925620
>You know what even better at being a tarp than a poncho? A tarp !

why would waste space and add more weight?
poncho is superior to your combo.

rain protection
sun protection
can serve as blanket
can used as camouflage or backpack cover
can collect water
cann collect berries
you dun goofed!
>>
>>926542
implying you couldnt use a belt.
>>
>>925303
>I make 180k a year
>I post on 4chan

Choose one, and only one.
>>
>>925425
>hideous
>overpriced
>single-purpose

But at least it makes the millenials feel like outdoorsmen.
>>
>>926580
???
>>
>>926586
>I make 180k a year
>I post on 4chan
Choose one, and only one.

Clearer now?
>>
>>926594
ماذا لديك واحدة أن تفعل مع الآخر؟
What does one have to do with the other?
>>
>>926594
You must be new here. People that visit 4chan are anti-social, their social status is irrelevant
>>
>>925763
ya
>>
>>926342
they're not necessary but their pros out weigh their petty cons
>>
>>925363
heh he h oh wow
>>
>>929072
what are their pros, dude? They're a shitty tarp, they're not a complete rain jacket either. Do you really need a combination tarp-jacket when you can pack each for their own dedicated uses to much greater effect?

I mean, I like it. But with a heavy pack (40lbs), I was leaning over and consequently would catch my feet on the bottom flap from time to time and that's irritating. Also your feet get wet no matter what you do. Use it for light trekking or something, but otherwise get a real jacket
>>
>>926578
True it does add space, when rolled up about the size of a pringles can
Honestly i think you hate it for personal reasons lol because it can do literally everything on your list as well as exceptional protection from the elements.
>>
>>926890
He's bragging about how much money he makes on a Lebanese anal rape pinterest board, of course he's new.
>>
>>922442
You guys have Decathlon in Scotland right? Just pop in there and get their rubber one, it's about 5 quid (euros) and does the job grand.
>>
File: 1477389815601.jpg (60KB, 620x930px) Image search: [Google]
1477389815601.jpg
60KB, 620x930px
>>925363
Fucking LOL
>giving a shit about others approval
>not beating the shit outta your dad when u were strong enough to
>talking about it on a chinese knitting board
Wew
>>
Ponchos suck

I bought the miltec poncho. It really sucks. Awkward to wear.
Horrific in the wind.
HORRIFIC IN THE WIND.
Using your arms disturbs its placement and then your arms and/or sides get wet
Terrible with a backpack on
Shit as a tarp
Look like a fucking doofus when your mate is just wearing some marmot rain jacket and is totally fucking fine

What the fuck is with ponchos. I'm a retard for buying one.
>>
>>922442
No, I lost mine on my last hike crossing a creek. It kept me dry, but my friend in frog tongs was equally as dry and he didn't have to carry the extra weight or try to stuff it in his pack every time the Oregon sunshine came back. I'd just get some frog toggs dude
>>
>>925363
My dad beat me a lot, but I don't drink. How come?
>>
>>922726
Well, there could be worse gear. And the smell isn't that bad.
>>
>>934311
>I'm a retard for buying one.

>I'm a retard for buying a Miltec one.

ftfy

I love my golite silnylon poncho. It has saved my bacon many times, including last night when I went out for an impromptu over nighter but forgot my tarp bag.
>>
>>922442
I have a Old american one I use with the army.It is the best thing ever.I keep some bungee cords in my bag and I use it to give me rain cover when I sleep.I also will use it as a tent.I have even used it as a hammock.I can not recommend it enough .
>>
File: How to wear a poncho.png (3MB, 740x1680px) Image search: [Google]
How to wear a poncho.png
3MB, 740x1680px
Since I seem to be the only person on the internet who knows this, I took the time to take some photos to share with /out/: Ponchos have buttons!
>>
>>922442
You'd look like some creepy soldier boy whose manhood comes from looking tough in army camouflage. Lots of guys thought they were tuffies, same as you, and they come back from war so cracked up they can't p or go into a restaurant without their dog: and if they can't get their way they start to bawl, same as a little two-year-young girl. Yeah, you're a cool tuffie; that's an insult, by the way, in case you're too cool to figure it out cause you're one of the retarded perverts who can't pull up his pants.
>>
>>934990
As opposed to being the dick who's manhood comes from insulting people on the internet?

Aggressive people are always such cowards in real life. I pity you.
>>
>>934979
neat. i like ponchos b/c they'll cover my pack too
>>
>>935047
You can probably still button it up (with a bit more of a draft) depending on the size of your bag.
>>
>>934311
lol do you act in infomercials too? You sound like youd have a terrible time using anything hahahaha
>>
>>934495
the toggs dont breathe, don't last and can't be used as a tarp.

>no
>>
File: ponchofail.jpg (245KB, 924x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ponchofail.jpg
245KB, 924x1200px
>>934979
dude, THANK YOU. Christ, all the idiots on this thread can't figure out a WATERPROOF SHEET WITH A HOOD.
>>
>>922480
>Just get a Mil-Tec OP.
Why? Ex-military ponchos are top quality. Mil-Tec is chink shit with minor german quality controll.
>>
>>926580

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: IMG_2845.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2845.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
>>935865
are you threatening me?!
>>
>>934564
you're not weak or broken?
>>
>>926580
Wow, you're actually really stupid.
>>
>>936314
Hi! Welcome to the internet! My name is Anonymous, and I'm here to help you get started.
>>
>>926580
>Muh sekrit club
>Everyone here is a NEET like me... right guys?
>>
File: 1485373653842.gif (1002KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1485373653842.gif
1002KB, 250x251px
>>938699
...?
>>
>>934311
I did the same and deeply regret it every day.

Only used it like five Times, but every Time :
- I got wet from my sweat and the inside was wetter thanks the outside
- it was getting stuck in my neck and backpack
- my legs got wet
- the cords would never get deux again

I keep it only to put it on the floor while eating my lunch on wet day to sit on it. Dont buy a miltec one but something breathable.
>>
>>938923
Dude, you are one of the rare people who's spelling would be better if you didn't use spellcheck.

Also, you sound like a fat fuck. Lose weight and then try the poncho.
>>
>>938923
>buy a miltec one but something breathable.
>something breathable.
>breathable.

we're talking about ponchos buddy, by definition they're water proof, which, by extension, means they don't breath well. Moisture venting is achieved through the open design, what you're suggesting is something like a goretex or eVent poncho which is just retarded.

I like poncho for wet weather EXCEPT alpine hiking (steep terrain and exposure to blustery winds) and <40F weather.

I like not having to wear a jacket and salopettes, or carry a separate rucksack cover.

I like being able to rig it up as a tarp, wind break, temporary shelter, etc

And I love that it fits inside my cargo pocket so I can carry it much easier than a jacket.

Arms get wet? Tuck em in

Legs get wet? wear gaiters, I've never had wet upper legs with a poncho.

A poncho doesn't REPLACE a waterproof shell in EVERY situation, but it does a damn good passable job for the most part.
>>
>>935929
could I offer you some TP perhaps?
>>
>>939229

My french phone doesn't like it when I write in english. I have a few extra kilos, but nothing you would notice while i'm wearing cloths, so you can shut up.

I'm reposting my post without (or with less) typos :

I did the same (buying a miltec ripstop poncho) and deeply regret it every day.

Only used it like five times, but every time :
- I got wet from my sweat and the inside was wetter than the outside
- it was getting stuck in my neck and backpack (and my alpine backpack which is tall would leave my lower back exposed)
- my legs got wet (from just above the knee, I don't know gaiter that goes that high)
- the cords would never get dry again, so I couldn't fit it back in my pack without wetting every thing inside

I keep it only to put it on the floor while eating my lunch on wet day to sit on it. Dont buy a miltec one but something breathable.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.