[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hero or Fool?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

Hero or Fool?
>>
>>920231
>bait or tool
>>
heroic fool, but fool nonetheless
>>
>>920231
Literally the embodiment of 90% of this board's frequenters.
>>
Who took all these pictures?
>>
>>920249
>he doesn't know cameras have timers
Selfies aren't new, dingus.
>>
>>920243
Uh... he actually went outside
>>
>>920252
bazinger
>>
>>920250
He never had to grow up with pictures of his grampa's ass because he's never fast enough to get back into position because the camera goes off and he refuses to let anyone else do it.
>>
File: IMG_4738.jpg (167KB, 800x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4738.jpg
167KB, 800x499px
He's almost as retarded as this guy.
>>
>>920231
hes a fool, but a hero to me
>>
Why make this thread?

1) the guy did what he wanted to do
2) he messed up
3) it has nothing to do with you
4) there are millions of hobos on Earth
>>
File: fed.jpg (6KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
fed.jpg
6KB, 245x245px
>>920425
>>
>>920381
You and me both, brother!

He is an iconic hero to the new generation of young Americans when all we have is hiphop rappers to give us hope.
>>
>>920231
>be Alaskan
>millennials make the trek every year to his bus
>they either die or need to be rescued
>cost me money as a taxpayer to bail their good for nothing, piece of shit, trust funded asses out of the woods

I hate you people

why can't you just blow your brains out like a responsible adult?
>>
>>920441
shut up loser
>>
>>920447
He's right though.

>>920441
Why hasn't anybody turned it into a tourist trap yet? Like Ruby Falls or some other nonsense with 3,500 billboards on the interstate.
>>
>>920425
>Why make this thread?

Because I am reading about him and was interested in hearing other people's opinions.

Why make this reply?

1) I posted about what I wanted to
2) you messed up
3) it has nothing to do with you
4) there are millions of other OPs to reply to
>>
>>920447
>worships a retard who got himself killed from being ill prepared

you're the kind of faggot who romanticize scott for getting himself and his crew killed

>>920449
I should open up a strip mall with a small park around the bus. that'd keep the innawood hipsters out

>>920453
I know of 735,000+ people who think he sucks
>>
>>920441
>cost me money as a taxpayer to bail their good for nothing, piece of shit, trust funded asses out of the woods

Don't look up how much the "War on Terror" has cost your stupid American ass, you'd have a conniption
>>
File: MGTOW swimmer.jpg (23KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW swimmer.jpg
23KB, 350x262px
He was man enough to MGTOW his own way to stand up for what he believed in.
He is the hero we deserve.
>>
>>920456
drown in maple syrup, leaf boy
>>
>>920455
I don't care about that dead faggot. I'm just telling you to shut up, loser.
>>
>>920461
t. north dakota
>>
>>920455
This lack of (You)'s is confusing. Fuck Mook.

But you should open the strip mall like 200yds from the bus. Sell tickets to see the bus there. And open an American Apparel. That way the hipsters can still get their innawoods experience walking the 200yds down some path through trees and not nearly as many will get lost and die.
>>
File: 8c6.gif (443KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
8c6.gif
443KB, 480x238px
>>920466
>>
>>920474
Ahh, I just noticed the little dotted line instead of the (You). Still shitty. What a dumb idea. Were the (You)'s negatively impacting ad revenue?
>>
>>920291
the audio must be something scary
>>
>>920479

It looked like it messed up the coroner a bit and I'm sure he's seen some shit.
>>
>>920479
https://youtu.be/g9lCkFygaaQ
>>
Fool. Look up good ol' Heimo Korth. A real outdoorsman. Great conversationalist despite the life he's had as well.
>>
File: Dunning-Kruger.jpg (198KB, 930x507px) Image search: [Google]
Dunning-Kruger.jpg
198KB, 930x507px
>>920291
>self-taught bear expert
pic related
>>
Everyone in the book said he was really smart. And he spent a bunch if time reading god tier books. I saw this boom with the photos he took on his journey and one of them was some kind of diagram about God and life and values. I wish we knew more about his thoughts, all we really have is that letter he sent the old man.
>>
>>920739
That's fake it was never released to the public,
>>
>>920455
Scott was pretty well prepared. He was just a victim of unpredictably harsh weather. Basically any other year he would have been fine.
>>
File: 1462934927601.jpg (105KB, 881x758px) Image search: [Google]
1462934927601.jpg
105KB, 881x758px
>>920231
He's a fool.

Heros never die.
>>
>>920441

>Be Alaskan
>Homeboy thought he was "deep in the wilds bro!"
>He was only three miles from the highway

I have thought about this for a while. Too bad the film makes him out to be a complete dongus.
>>
>>920231
Props to him for having the volition to actually do what tons of us fantasize about.

He's a fool though and really should've been better prepared/researched. I don't hate the guy but I really wish people didn't idolize him the way they do.
>>
File: peterfalk-edit-006-606x404-wp.jpg (40KB, 604x404px) Image search: [Google]
peterfalk-edit-006-606x404-wp.jpg
40KB, 604x404px
>>921299
>wish people didn't idolize him
mfw if he had survived he'd be giving motivational presentations everywhere
>>
>>920231
>>920291
Who are they? Did the second guy get mutilated by his bear friends?
>>
>>921994

Spoilers ahead
First is Christopher McCandless. Tramped around for a bit. Went to Alaska. Ate the wrong thing foraging. Died a slow horrible death in a bus alone in Alaska. Jon Krakauer wrote book about him which was eventually made into a very long borring movie which I literally fell asleep at in the theater.

Other fag. Liked Bears. Moved to Alaska. Made a bunch of shitty videos of him being gay with bears. Got himself and his girlfriend eaten. After made shitty movie/documentary showed on Animal Planet.
>>
>>920231
He was cruel and vicious to his parents.

So nature was cruel to him.

A stupid and pretentious moron.
>>
>>920460
Simmer down ham planet
>>
>>920240
Foolish hero, but hero nonetheless
>>
>>920231

He was a fool for not having a Gransfors Bruk axe, some MREs, and a canoe.
>>
An hero.
>>
>>920291
Are they releasing the audio?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.